Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? (21950 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
frugal:

You don't need to sleep with anybody for sperm donor.

I know. Someone already said, and I can turkey bast.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Dgr8hassiE(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
If he's rich, I get a child outside.
If he's poor or average, I dump the ewu and move on.

You don't care about his performance in the oza room, No money no love abi?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Godwin4444: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.
what about sexual cravings?
Will u also tell him u need that from another man?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by saphiere(f): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
squash47:
someone like you will be very ugly and inferior in real life looking for men who will help her life. But u will come here and be condemning men.
Ordinary job, u could not even provide for yourself, your family couldn't even start a business for you. If not for a kind hearted man who came to your rescue, you would have still been begging for job anyhow..... Abusive girl
I got a job without interview not even a degree yet. That shows how hot I am. I day does not go by without getting at least 2 male admirers. I'm hot, sexy and intelligent. Deal with that.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Menclothing: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Are you married for children sake if yes give him best herbs and prayers
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by saphiere(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
very simple, guyman disguising as a girl grin
e pain ham..
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
what about sexual cravings?
Will u also tell him u need that from another man?

Not being able to get me pregnant does not mean he can't fuq. So sorry, I wouldn't need another man for sexual cravings, especially if I'm not sex obsessed and stupid enough to think woman must live by sex alone.

Sex, after all, is not why I married him. And if you check my options, you'd see adoption, which does not involve sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by franchasofficia: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
e pain ham..
lolz, u be boy na, I wonder what made u to decide to be trolling Nairaland as a lady that hates men when u know u are a guyman yourself cheesy
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Juanmike(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry but I don't think I'd need you, since I'd rather go for anonymity instead of a desperate person who'd likely hold me to ransome.

I can go have a one night stand with some random on the street or buy from a reputable shop if I ever get that desperate, and you might want to consider selling your sperm if you are that helpful or desperate.

Below is buying, and selling.
Its a long process.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Babastrong(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Look for natural solutions. but if none works, break the marriage. simple!
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Sammy5413(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Don't hesitate run to me if you're pretty
The ugly ones please pray for your husband or return to your father's house
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by peretei2024(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
If he's rich, I get a child outside.
If he's poor or average, I dump the ewu and move on.

This is a proper naija babe
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
I would divorce him.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Blitzking: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Would any woman marry a man knowing he can't father a child without cheating...I don't think so.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Juanmike:
Its a long process.

Rearing a child is a longer process, so if I can't be patient in my search for the right sperm, I shouldn't be having children in the first place.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by aestake: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
DiamondPant:

Try to be potent yourself.
🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯
You don't even know if your womb still make sense grin
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Offpoint1:
Op kindly include "answers Strictly by virgins only" because none virgins no fit marry impotent man.

And you went to school, if educated people are told to raise their hand up you sef go follow join, imagine this your thinking undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
TRUTH IS BITTER, MARRIAGE IS A CONTRACT, FOR ANY BUSINESS CONTRACT TO BE BIDDING AND LEGAL, THERE MUST BE OPENESS, IN ANY CONTRACT WERE THE TERMS OF CONTRACT ARE NOT PLAIN AND EXPLAIN TO PARTIES, IF ANY PARTY DISCOVER ANY ILEGALITY OR HIDDEN SECRET, SUCH A PARTY HAS A LEGAL BACKING TO WALK OUT OF THE CONTRACT, SAME GOES TO SUCH A MARRIAGE.

IF A MAN SHOULD HIDE SUCH A HEAVY SECRET TO HIS WIFE TO BE TILL AFTER WEDDING, IT MEANS THAT SUCH A MAN NEED TO BE DUMPED. THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF EMMOTION BUT A FACT. SAME THING GOES TO ANY WOMAN WHO AS A RESULT OF CARELESS LIFE STYLE GET HER WOMB REMOVED, AND SHE MANAGED TO HIDE IT TILL AFTER THEIR WEDDING, IF THE MAN DISCOVER THAT THE WOMAN BEFORE THEN HAS DAMAGED HER WOMB, THE MAN HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DUMP THE WOMAN.

THAT'S WHY SOME CHURCH WILL DEMAND FOR THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL RESULT BEFORE THEY JOIN ANY COUPLE. (1). GENOTYPE, (2). FERTILITY. YOU WILL CARRY YOUR OWN TO AFFECT ANOTHER INNOCENT PERSON.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Livingstone124: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bornboy4:
If any lady is looking for a knacker with extra large gbola, let me know oh. My services are free.
gifted I see undecided
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by slimjohn2k5: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
I'd go seek a doctor's help, and if that don't work, I'll discuss with my husband if he'd agree we adopt or we find a sperm donor for me to sleep with to provide him with children that he can not have.

U never marry, so stop giving us science fiction
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by budaatum: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
slimjohn2k5:

U never marry, so stop giving us science fiction

And you know this, how?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by saphiere(f): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
lolz, u be boy na, I wonder what made u to decide to be trolling Nairaland as a lady that hates men when u know u are a guyman yourself cheesy
I don't have time for ediots.. my last mention. Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by phemmyfour: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
If you find out that your husband is impotent after marriage, what will you do?
Divorce
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by NAC1666: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
Love is blind...he should just have enough money
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Faithy04: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
You can't expect all the situation to be smooth
Find the right solution in the right way and hope that the Lord would take control
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by doneback04: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
fyzaila:
I married him because we genuinely love each other, so any circumstance i find in the marriage, I'm sticking with it. Well, he have to have money to oo to cushion the predicament. You can't be impotent and be poor at the same time na. Godforbid

Monica angry grin

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by BarrElChapo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:

If he knew and hid it, it's a good grounds for annulment of the marriage. Why would he hide such material fact?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by squash47(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
I got a job without interview not even a degree yet. That shows how hot I am. I day does not go by without getting at least 2 male admirers. I'm hot, sexy and intelligent. Deal with that.

You're just a weak girl. Like a regular street girl. You couldn't even provide a job for yourself. Where I come from, girls your age have shops where they sell products. Businesses established for their by their family. And they're also humble and not abusive like you.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by Rocktation(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kipaji:

In 2023, you don't need to sleep with a sperm donor to get pregnant with his seed. He can just masturbate in the other room and you manually his sperm into your genitals, no need for physical contact, no need for you to see him. Besides, there are so many technologies that can have you impregnated without having to touch or even see the sperm donor.

It's when it comes to women, that all kinds of alternative methods are proferred. But men are ever willing to carry their entire head to toe and put inside one woman, all in the name of knocking them up.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
ikeno:
This is why it's good that both knack themselves well before marriage so that you will not cum and be crying over spilled milk after marriage
no need to knack fertility test will reveal the situation besides why should an indication hide such medical condition...
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by saysoo: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
you no taste before marriage? anyway you be pious woman, very difficult situation but the marriage has to go cause the man is wicked to his wife.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? by payloader(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
There is no health condition that God can't heal in prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.