Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen (37199 Views)

A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Terrorists ipob.
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by nairalanda1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Well the thing is, Lord Huitzilopochtli is demanding sacrifices, and his trusted servants have to sacrifice more and more to him....
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by MrsTwrite(f): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na wa!
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by ipobarecriminals: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
angry angry
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by thisisit: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
LIES AND FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Obiedun(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
We are watching
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by ppogba: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:
Fake news from ibadan/lagos gutter media

Suddenly, VANGUARD that is the original mouth piece of the Igbos has now joined the " ibadan/ lagos gutter media".

You people can never change.
Hypocrisy✓
Double speak ✓

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by ppogba: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Propaganda

Not everything you read on this vanguard newspaper that's widely known as APC propaganda media wing is true.

Yes, there is sit at home in the east every Monday from 7am to 4pm because of Nnamdi kanu. But the news that some people used ogbunigwe on the men of the Nigerian armed forces in Anambra and Imo is lies.

Lagos was in June 2023 ranked as the 4th worst city to live in on earth by the european union council behind war torn Kyiv in Ukraine. That's what everyone should be worried about.

So, Vanguard is now APC propaganda media wing?

Soon, you will tell us Emma Powerful is Tinubu attack dog.

Incoherent buffoon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by candygist: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Propaganda

Not everything you read on this vanguard newspaper that's widely known as APC propaganda media wing is true.

Yes, there is sit at home in the east every Monday from 7am to 4pm because of Nnamdi kanu. But the news that some people used ogbunigwe on the men of the Nigerian armed forces in Anambra and Imo is lies.

Lagos was in June 2023 ranked as the 4th worst city to live in on earth by the european union council behind war torn Kyiv in Ukraine. That's what everyone should be worried about.

Yet, if we check the amount of people running down to Lagos, we will see a particular tribe leading the race.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Achor1111(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Monsignor22:
I passed by that Ihiala/Orsu border axis yesterday and my soul almost left by body when our bus ran into an ESN roadblock, I thought they were soldiers initially from the military gears and Camo outfits they had on, and those guys were brandishing assault rifles... it was when they ordered us out of our vehicle and threatened to deal with us for flouting the sit-at-home order that I realised na one chance wey we enter...as God would have it they let us off after some roughing up and stern warnings to always be careful cause that area was a "war zone" between them and the "Zoo military" in their own words. Truth is I doubt the Nigerian military are serious about confronting these guys, because the caliber of weapons I saw on them are the types our DSS and special units carry and it scares me to think how well funded these boys are, it's embarrassing how our military resort to comic media stunts like displaying obsolete weapons and Biafran paraphernalia that they packaged just to mask their failures...the SE governors have really messed up and it might be too late right now to tame the monsters they enabled.
True -True, you saw them

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by PPIA: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Long live sit at home in Emeka-land grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Zico5(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emergingnation:
These children and papa are the ESN fighters they claimed they arrested.. grin grin

They Arrested the papa and his children in their farm and tagged them ESN fighters. grin

No lies and propaganda can stop the imminent Biafra Actualisation..
So u guys dey farm. I thought everyone in south East is a billionaire as u guys postulated it. No wonder u always litter everywhere to defend ur potopoto enclaves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
This is Nnamdi Kanu's gift to Igboland. Bloodshed and instability.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Blacktruth: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Is it d same lagos dat bulabalu built or another lagos , lobatan , won ti yawerey

001Lagos:
Propaganda

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Monsignor22:
I passed by that Ihiala/Orsu border axis yesterday and my soul almost left by body when our bus ran into an ESN roadblock, I thought they were soldiers initially from the military gears and Camo outfits they had on, and those guys were brandishing assault rifles... it was when they ordered us out of our vehicle and threatened to deal with us for flouting the sit-at-home order that I realised na one chance wey we enter...as God would have it they let us off after some roughing up and stern warnings to always be careful cause that area was a "war zone" between them and the "Zoo military" in their own words. Truth is I doubt the Nigerian military are serious about confronting these guys, because the caliber of weapons I saw on them are the types our DSS and special units carry and it scares me to think how well funded these boys are, it's embarrassing how our military resort to comic media stunts like displaying obsolete weapons and Biafran paraphernalia that they packaged just to mask their failures...the SE governors have really messed up and it might be too late right now to tame the monsters they enabled.

I believe you. SE governors really messed up.
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Menclothing: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Leave them let them sit at home is ur sit at home
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Propaganda

You realize you sound more stupid every time you post this same recycled nonsense, yeah?!!

Better get serious with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Emyogalanya: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Propaganda

sensational headlines i wonder if the writer knows what ogbunigwe is
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Truthsave: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emergingnation:
These children and papa are the ESN fighters they claimed they arrested.. grin grin

They Arrested the papa and his children in their farm and tagged them ESN fighters. grin

God bless Biafra
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by criuze(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
If I were the yoruba and hausa bigots, i would by now receiving therapies of mental adjustment because there's not going back on igbo secession

One day they the yorubas will wake up and see no body in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by DaveHarry(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
they don't ever show the face of the fugitive
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by NAC1666: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by cyprus000: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
ipob mugu. Slave begger
I'll quote this, incase I catch you making your false prophecy.
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by TUTU147: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
I wish FG can released MNk to see if all this rubbish about sit at home will stop.We need to know the real criminals and the real freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by bayelsaowei(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why allow them run with gun shot wounds into bushes? Why not end the useless irritants?
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by JealousCobra(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emergingnation:

You can imagine @ the bolded, no wonder the animalistic soldiers are falling and dying like flies 🤠

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Lilimax(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
All these people enforcing sit at home in the East and subjecting people to untold hardship in the name of protesting for the release of Nnamdi Kanu must recieve God 's severe judgement. God shall visit them in his Holy anger and execute his written judgement on them in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Typing: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Propaganda

Onitsha is the worst City in the World.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Emekaterry: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
My friends wife stays that side, as I was discussing with my friend yesterday the wife called to inform him of the heavy battle going on between unknown gunmens and Nigeria security forces. Now what I don't know is the group that became victorious, we just heard from the Nigerian side, we didn't hear from unknown gunmens.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Typing: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emergingnation:

Nobody is Innocent in that Region. Mmesoma inclusive. Our gallant Soldiers should arrest whoever they sight.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen by Davicl: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kaiiiii 😊 you mean they arrested a flag Maka why? Nahhhh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Seals Mosque, Church, Club Over Noise Pollution / Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.