Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong (2401 Views)

What Makes A Man Irresistible (pls, Ladies Comment Only) / Pls Ladies How True Is This / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by tuzle(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
So my girlfriend was chatting with me today and then she told me that it seems her boss is pregnant, that she wanted to buy disposable pants and also her tummy looked big. So I replied her that do I really need to know all this. She became angry and started giving attitude. The reason I replied her that way was because I felt she was breaching her boss privacy and I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't listen. So ladies was my reply wrong?
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by AdamuKD: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin grin
If we tell una say women get fish brain, this is the perfect example.
Now for heavens sake, wetin concern you with their gross female thing?
Abeg fashi her jare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by PerfectStranger(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Both of you dey craze undecided

9 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Jennyclay(f): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mr man you’re wrong and you need to go apologize to her.

Your girlfriend is suppose to be your gist mate and amebo partner.

Atleast you should have given her listening ears even though you feel she’s breaching her boss privacy or you have nothing to say.

By the time another man start giving her listening ears hope you won’t complain undecided

Yeye boyfriend!! Shior!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Vanilla4(f): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Totally not wrong, change the topic and avoid confrontation from SO like this.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by advanceDNA: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
tuzle:
So my girlfriend was chatting with me today and then she told me that it seems her boss is pregnant, that she wanted to buy disposable pants and also her tummy looked big. So I replied her that do I really need to know all this. She became angry and started giving attitude. The reason I replied her like that way because I felt she was breaching her boss privacy and I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't listen. So ladies was my reply wrong?

Couples are the biggest gossip partners in the world... she may not have close friends she gists with apart from you......so to her, that mayb shutting her down, which might make her feel pushed away.....
. she's just sharing her day with you...though irrelevant...na part of ur boyfriend job to sometimes listen to her nonsense..... u will soon start knowing some pple's name and life even tbough u have never seen them b4

11 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Jennyclay(f): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin grin
If we tell una say women get fish brain, this is the perfect example.
Now for heavens sake, wetin concern you with their gross female thing?
Abeg fashi her jare
Biko, close that toilet you called mouth!! undecided

Hope you won’t be crying like a baby while sucking your thumb by the time another man start giving your wife/girlfriend listening ears and attention.

Nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by RoyalBlu(f): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
OP your response was very mature.

You have no business with such info really.

Don't mind her, she's just being petty. Her attitude will wear off.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Dexy4yah(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by RoyalBlu(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Couples are the biggest gossip partners in the world... she may not have close friends she gists with apart from you......so shutting her down down might make her feel pushed away.....
. she's just sharing her day with you...though irrelevant...na part of ur boyfriend job to sometimes listen to her nonsense..... u will soon start knowing some pple's name and life even tbough u have never seen them b4

You got it right.
But... Talking about getting her boss panties and stuff, feels out of line IMO.

And his response wasn't a shut down per se.

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by advanceDNA: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
RoyalBlu:

You got it right.
But... Talking about getting her boss panties and stuff, feels out of line IMO.

And his response wasn't a shut down per se.

I ddnt say it was....i said she would feel shut down because women can be dramatic about almost every thing..
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by AdamuKD: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, close that toilet you called mouth!! undecided

Hope you won’t be crying like a baby while sucking your thumb by the time another man start giving your wife/girlfriend listening ears and attention.

Nonsense!!
Thunder strike you there holosho
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by AdamuKD: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re wrong and you need go to apologize to her.

Your is girlfriend is suppose to be your gist mate and amebo partner.

Atleast you should have given her listening ears even though you feel she’s breaching her boss privacy or you have nothing to say.

By the time another man start giving her listening ears hope you won’t complain undecided

Yeye boyfriend!! Shior!!
You want him to be doing amebo like simps abi? U no well

2 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by RoyalBlu(f): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

I ddnt say it was....i said she would feel shut down because women can be dramatic about almost every thing..

*Okay. Sorry I quoted you out of context.

Agreed, she's just being dramatic about this.

..."women can be dramatic about ALMOST EVERY thing.."

This your statement sha. Not true tho.
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by advanceDNA: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
RoyalBlu:

This your statement sha. Not true tho.

U want us to go down that road??

This is not a dialogue u can win
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Nonexisting1: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
You should've simply said okay and have your peace by now. Reasoning with or advising the people of Delilah gender is an exercise in futility because of their low brain capacity. See as she is now trying to manipulate you emotionally into believing that wrong is right. The gender is so foolish I tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by RoyalBlu(f): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

U want us to go down that road??

This is not a dialogue u can win

It's a tricky road.

Letting it go.
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by advanceDNA: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
RoyalBlu:

It's a tricky road.

Letting it go.

Impressive
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Nigeriagood(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
I wan knack

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Englishisamust: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Vanilla4:
Totally not wrong, change the topic and avoid confrontation from SO like this.

I love your profile pics!!!! You are not Nigeria??
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by talented321: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2023
She was only trying to bring topic of discussion to her lover(you)'' you know women na when they love a person many atimes they do things like kids''
tuzle:
So my girlfriend was chatting with me today and then she told me that it seems her boss is pregnant, that she wanted to buy disposable pants and also her tummy looked big. So I replied her that do I really need to know all this. She became angry and started giving attitude. The reason I replied her that way was because I felt she was breaching her boss privacy and I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't listen. So ladies was my reply wrong?
so i don't she any big deal with what your girl did'' even if u don't like the discussion their are better ways to end it than making her feel bad or make her look like a gossiper.

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by tuzle(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
She was only trying to bring topic of discussion to her lover(you)'' you know women na when they love a person many atimes they do things like kids'' so i don't she any big deal with what your girl did'' even if u don't like the discussion their are better ways to end it than making her feel bad or make her look like a gossiper.
I know she was trying to bring gist up, but I believe there are some personal stuff in other people's live that u don't have to discuss with others. I wanted her to understand that but she read me wrongly.
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by talented321: 1:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Oga the girl love u
tuzle:
I know she was trying to bring gist up, but I believe there are some personal stuff in other people's live that u don't have to discuss with others. I wanted her to understand that but she read me wrongly.
do u think she will have that same topic with another man?
The best you would have do is to caution her face to face' that she should not bother too much about other people's affair.

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by oz4real83(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2023
She told you alone that her boss was pregnant and you accused her of breaching her boss' privacy by telling you, but you came to nairaland that contains millions of people to make the same revelation and you still see nothing wrong there shocked, your own way get as e be oo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by falcon01: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2023
tuzle:
ladies give the most boring stories. You just have to pretend you are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by peedeeasobie(m): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!! Shior!!

... so because of "listening ear", he should listen to any toxic thing that proceeds out of her mouth in the name of boyfriend?

What is not his business is not his business!

Another man that starts giving her listening ears to gossips and things he doesn't need to hear is irresponsible.

He lost nothing if he loses the girl because of this!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Nursepepeye(f): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Both of you dey craze undecided
seconded
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Jewessgratitud3: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Like the general saying, she's your gossip partner. She's only trying to be free with you by giving you such gist.
It could also be because you're boring and lack good conversational skills and so she's trying to bring up any gist just to liven things up and you still shunned her. That was wrong of you. A simple "hmmm", and "Really" Would have solved the whole thing.

Try and keep your relationship lively before she looses interest. You sound boring to me.

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by pek(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!! Shior!!
You were making sense until the last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Dimaya: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Leonyluiz(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!! Shior!!

So because of your compulsive need to not mind your business, I have to engage?
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Truvelisback(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2023
tuzle:
Who wanted to buy disposable pants? She or her boss? 🤔

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former NBA player John Amaechi( Naija Guy) reveals he is gay / Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: / What Do U Make Of These: Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.