Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder (34734 Views)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Stowaways Spotted Under A Ship Going To Unknown Destination (Photos) / The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder by erico2k2(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ijeamaka1:

My timeline -gave birth and applied for residence the next month, was issued the card a month after I applied

Lived in Brazil for a year to fulfill the residency requirement and also learnt Portuguese which is also required

Applied for naturalization, it took a year to process

Total processing time -2 and half years
OK cool that's fast. ALl you needed now is to acquire a specific skill so as to be able to migrate to the USA with a JOB offer right?
to my understanding if you are going fru the non migrant route on the waiver scheme you would already need an employer who is willing to employ you or has given you employment b4 you even leave brazil ,that is if you are not going there for tourism am I right?
Re: Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ijeamaka1:
Goodbye to baba green grin grin grin
Leave am oh, U still need it ohh, if not you will apply for Visa to come 9ja, mine is expiring soon so i got to start application,
Now plz remind me, what's the name of the shopping centre full of Nigerians? that one that is like 5 storey tall, full of saloon boutiques, restaurant owned by Nigerians please.
Re: Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder by Ijeamaka1: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
erico2k2:

Leave am oh, U still need it ohh, if not you will apply for Visa to come 9ja, mine is expiring soon so i got to start application,
Now plz remind me, what's the name of the shopping centre full of Nigerians? that one that is like 5 storey tall, full of saloon boutiques, restaurant owned by Nigerians please.

Galeria located at republica
Re: Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder by erico2k2(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ijeamaka1:

Galeria located at republica
Damn that is the one grin grin grin grin grin,Im at work at the moment, when I get home I will post some pics I took off there,
next question, why is it so difficult to find fish to eat? You can get chicken ,beef all meat but fish? nah and I heard a story about Snail, peo[le are scared to eat them there.
Me and teh Mrs did teeth whitening opp the republica two sessions for 400 reals dead cheap

Re: Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder by oluyemi123: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The environment of course is not conducive for lazy folks. grin It can't be. More so, lol...do we spend dollars in Nigeria? Lol so the reason for your poverty is Agbero. Lol....you lack talent and expect things to happen without effort. cheesy

So you don't know how dollar rate affect you?
When you import PMS is it the Naira you use? When PMS is high all products in Naija becomes high due to high cost of transportation. What about import of Cars , Electronics , even companies that are based in Nigeria will increase prices due to increase in price of PMS. The big companies too also import spare parts for the big equipment from abroad and also need dollars and sometimes to get this is an issue that is why you see most leaving the country because no ease of doing biz . In everywhere when they want to measure the poverty line they use the number of people living below a particular dollar level per day .
Re: Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder by oluyemi123: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
spinna:
Have they ever had a black pres
So has all the tribe in Nigeria become president?
So we should agree we are racist? Obama was the first black president in America and it was a recent thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines / Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) / How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.