Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja (33206 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Menclothing: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing in Lagos

I will never endorse any protest in Nigeria

What did endsars achieved

What have NLC achieved since 1999
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Armanipounds: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
I hope the judges of the Presidential Tribunal will write their names in gold by sacking this man from Aso Rock. History will forever remember that once upon a time, some fine legal jurists woke up and decided to save Nigeria from calamity cum catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Goodlady(f): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
This isn't endsars. So it's govt vs NLC.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Utanisco(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Is it that when you enter aso rock dem change yur mind or wetin
I no just de understand this people again

I swear

U go talk say see wetin u go do
As soon as u enter the aso rock
Yur Spirit, wetin u been promise change

God in heaven will punish all of una
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Martinssweet: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu is pro max buhari from loot to looter
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by RALPHOW(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2023
A

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Dubetex96(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Very commendable the poor must breathe
Nigerians have become too docile with suffering under APC demonic leadership
The NLC deserve kudos on this feat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by BoldBrainz(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:
Give us a drone view....

With the complain people no wan gri come out....

Even the Civil Servant that need increments of Salary....

This one dey find drone view.. grin

Agbadeux still thinks we're in elections campaign period. Continue living in delusions. We dey outside now dey abuse Tinubu for streets.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Undisputed147: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
I'm not buying this.. There is no need to go for protest because Only God knows when things will change in Nigeria for good. I go just dey manage the little one I get for hand dey watch and pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by thisisit: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Good Job!!

Let there be total Compliance in every state of the country.

No to fuel subsidy removal
No to unlawful and selected arrests.
No to War with Niger Republic
No to corruption and bad Governance
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by jessesky: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2023
CLOWNS
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by gazza07(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Only PO can save nig rn God's willing
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by freeborn02: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:
Give us a drone view....

With the complain people no wan gri come out....

Even the Civil Servant that need increments of Salary....

You are happy that only few people are protesting against bad leadership?

Are you a national friend or a cursed national traitor? grin
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Mccullum: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
I cry...

Continue crying, please. grin
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Nursepepeye(f): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
We have suffered in this country that at this point we needed to relax and enjoy

But no we’re still protesting for minimal basic rights in 2023 when other nations are into big things

Na why Abuja people no vote for the cocaine thief

You knew how to increase salary of your cabinet senate and politicians but don’t know how to increase wages of the poor voters

Let this strike continue till 2027
we told them they won't listen, I'm from Osun state, imagine Osun and ekiti too are protesting when they gave bulk of vote to the most worthless man in the world.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Dubetex96(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Osariemen12:
They're all IPOB

Una no dey Ronu again if e pain say ipob dey protest against the hardship in the land goan take hot bath. empty batidiot
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Osariemen12: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Dubetex96:

Una no dey Ronu again if e pain say ipob dey protest against the hardship in the land goan take hot bath. empty batidiot

Who's your literature teacher? Your parents might need a refund of all paid to him.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Odiriance4all(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is helinues self and that rat griller manabbqjwatever

RAT GRILLER got me laughing hard here bro
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2023
RALPHOW:
IPOB PROTEST NOT NLC

Hoodlums should attack with immediate effect
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2023
But his sleeping...how can he attend to your needs bayi?
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by mipeesoft(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
while you're a part of touts who depends on crumbs from their slavemaster's table grin grin grin grin grin grin
Osariemen12:
They're all IPOB
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Ronu's will soon tag them IPOB's now watch 1, 2, 3 go...
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by breezeng: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Did the government herself
obey court order
Racoon:
Shege promax everywhere. Thought the government said court have banned NLC from protesting? Evil govt
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Kylekent59:
You guys voted him in, why protesting?

Na who vote who? Onisokuso. 25% that tinubu didnt get in abuja you dey talk nonsense.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Mosba: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu destroyed his own government by entering trap set by Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by inoki247: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Nursepepeye:
we told them they won't listen, I'm from Osun state, imagine Osun and ekiti too are protesting when they gave bulk of vote to the most worthless man in the world.

So because they vote for someone and his failing they've no right to protest you guys are truly zombie...

So if the person you vote for fails you will never protest against him because your better Nigeria depends on who you vote for and if his failing you will sit down and say his doing the right thing ...
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Biko nu, allow the poor to breath ooooo Nigerian Government
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Osariemen12: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2023
mipeesoft:
while you're a part of touts who depends on crumbs from their slavemaster's table grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please, don't associate me with Tinubu's legacy in Lagos.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Roozzaay(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
This strike of a thing shouldn't be left to NLC alone.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

So because they vote for someone and his failing they've no right to protest you guys are truly zombie...

So if the person you vote for fails you will never protest against him because your better Nigeria depends on who you vote for and if his failing you will sit down and say his doing the right thing ...

Ogbeni shut up. During election campaigns You saw black but decided that you will call it white and when we warned you of a clear criminal you called us ipob. Why not enjoy the rubbish you supported since you suddenly want to claim that you were blind to the nonsense you supported? Next thing is to blame your foolishness on obi.

Just eat your agbado and stop spewing bunkum
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by emanobis(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
It pains me so much to accept the fact that most of these Labour protesters are the supporters of this illegitimate government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by inoki247: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Rayban25:

Ogbeni shut up. During election campaigns You saw black but decided that you will call it white and when we warned you of a clear criminal you called us ipob. Why not enjoy the rubbish you supported since you suddenly want to claim that you were blind to the nonsense you supported? Next thing is to blame your foolishness on obi.

Just eat your agbado and stop spewing bunkum

Continue with your tears the person you're supporting not like he did anything spectacular his also a failure and everybody av the right to choose dere own failure just because you hide and cherish your own failure doesn't mean others will do the same...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Flags Off Imo International Unity Carnival 2018 In Style / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.