Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja (33210 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Deogratiasfx: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Well only obi and his supporters are suffering. The entire Yoluba people and sad waste are enjoying. They're currently buying fuel for 90 Naira only. If you come with your facecap and broom they'll quickly sell it for you for 50 naira.

In my area card carrying members of APC are buying fuel for #27.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by henrydav: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2023
I'm praying for the protest to reach pH so that i will display my talents on the street
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Bluntemperor: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2023
slivertongue:
Govt must responsible to the citizens

Yes,I agree with you but not the present Labour Leaders in LP and PDP Uniforms-a Compromised Position that they failed to call out the Past Leaders in govt for over 10yrs- to do things for the Masses ( e g - Refineries,24/7 Light,good roads etc) because they (NLC) were benefiting from the rot and since the Subsidies Removal, their Positions is threatened!
Shameful indeed.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Johnson1716(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria my country
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by IjebuWarrior: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Yet, these are the foolish pple that would vote for useless Politicians that loot their futures.

Some are already supporting Dino for governor. Sorry, I can't waste my emotions over such ignorant fools.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
We have suffered in this country that at this point we needed to relax and enjoy

But no we’re still protesting for minimal basic rights in 2023 when other nations are into big things

Na why Abuja people no vote for the cocaine thief

You knew how to increase salary of your cabinet senate and politicians but don’t know how to increase wages of the poor voters

Let this strike continue till 2027
which 2027? The strike will continue till infinity
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by M0M0SHIKI: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Protest abi get-together
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by magzey: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2023
All Leaders from Independence till date God Almighty will Judge them ,all of them no exception, for putting this country into an unaffordable situation , Nigerian citizens are suffering left right and Center,just because if Bad and Corrupt leaders.
We have resources that we are suppose to be proud of and enjoying infrastructures ,good road, affordable schools and healthcare , affordable foods and food security etc but the opposite is the case
Suffering continue from administration,
May God Almighty intervene for us all.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by mipeesoft(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
any difference?
Osariemen12:

Please, don't associate me with Tinubu's legacy in Lagos.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Osariemen12: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
mipeesoft:
any difference?

Yes. The difference is longer than Sokoto to Port Harcourt. Never will I support a senile to rule Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by ElSudani: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osariemen12:
They're all IPOB

Most of them, all of them are Labour party members.
Zero credibility, they were all mute when Nigerians faced real hardship. When Nigerians had no access to their own money and had to buy Naira with Naira.

They kept mute hoping it would help them win.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by tunde1200(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
NLC is an opposition party.
Igbos/ESN Nigeria enemy.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by tunde1200(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yes ☑️

ElSudani:

Zero credibility, they were all mute when Nigerians faced real hardship. When Nigerians had no access to their own money and had to buy Naira with Naira.

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Osariemen12: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

I know people like you who unreasonably support Tinubu will jump at my comment. A nation like ours is in coma and all you do is to point accusing fingers on party supporters as if you are not one.

You can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by staga: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osariemen12:
They're all IPOB

It is like you are buying fuel at 20 per litre. Ozuo!
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Jostoman: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osariemen12:
They're all IPOB
And yoruba nation agitator
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by optionalY09: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let them finish their acting and go back inside - do your smengere and go back inside
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by ElSudani: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osariemen12:

I know people like you who unreasonably support Tinubu will jump at my comment. A nation like ours is in coma and all you do is to point accusing fingers on party supporters as if you are not one.

You can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid.

Nigeria is in a coma only in your imagination. Things are not perfect but Nigeria still remains the largest economy in the whole of Africa.
Why are you people painting a picture of gloom and doom that really doesn't exist?
I know why, it's called politics and your hypocrisy are not too hard to detect because how hard is to explain to you that subsidy is not even helping the most needy Nigerians.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Elliotwaveforec: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na mumu dey protest on Wednesday!
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by blackdover: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023

Presently, running a generator for 7hrs costs a minimum of N3,000 for fuel.

N3,000, for a month = N90,000.

Meanwhile, it's just your laptop you're powering.

That N90,000 you would spend on fuel for just a month would buy this 52,800mah(190W) POWERSTATION.

Think about it🫠.

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by mipeesoft(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Osariemen12:

Yes. The difference is longer than Sokoto to Port Harcourt. Never will I support a senile to rule Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by proprince(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
If you voted for Buhari in 2015 and also voted for Tinubu 2023, you are the biggest fool alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Fashypearl(f): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is helinues self and that rat griller manabbqjwatever

Dem follow for the protest grin
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by KullestKid101(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osariemen12:
They're all IPOB

You should be ashamed that those you mock are the ones fighting for a better country for you..
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Shadysen: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osariemen12:
They're all IPOB
strong thing dey do you for head.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Well only obi and his supporters are suffering. The entire Yoluba people and sad waste are enjoying. They're currently buying fuel for 90 Naira only. If you come with your facecap and broom they'll quickly sell it for you for 50 naira.

What about the shitgbo people?
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by yemi1504: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
We have suffered in this country that at this point we needed to relax and enjoy

But no we’re still protesting for minimal basic rights in 2023 when other nations are into big things

Na why Abuja people no vote for the cocaine thief

You knew how to increase salary of your cabinet senate and politicians but don’t know how to increase wages of the poor voters

Let this strike continue till 2027

We dey behind their strike gidigba make that drug baron know say we no be animals wey he go dey push his stupid policies on top!
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by yemi1504: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dubetex96:
Very commendable the poor must breathe

Nigerians have become too docile with suffering under APC demonic leadership

The NLC deserve kudos on this feat

You can say that again!
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Dubetex96(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
yemi1504:

You can say that again!
Comrade shey the protest reach your side ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by yemi1504: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dubetex96:

Comrade shey the protest reach your side ?

Yes o! They protest enter Gate in Ibadan.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
millionboi2:
Peter Obi is a FOOL

Interesting.
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Elev82014: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is the opportunity to disintegrate that gawd awful hell hole of a country, Liegeria! It's a task that MUST be done by all lovers of FREEDOM!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador / Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.