Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46616 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Behold your nairaland Seun

ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos

Rossikk:

He is 1000% correct.

Go fck yourselves.

The only reason any of you is alive today is that Gowon asked his troops to withdraw after you surrendered.

He could have left them to go in and finish you off completely, and eliminate 95% of your population, or even 100%.

I’m sure he’s regretting his kindness now, witnessing all the hate you devils show this country.

Worthless idiots.
Rossikk:

You are very stupid.

Worthless bunch of narcissists.

99% of people who trash Nigeria on social media are Igbos.

Calling the country all sorts of unprintable names online to smear her before the world.

Hate-filled traitors of the first order.

That’s another reason Nigerians distrust and increasingly despise you.

Go fck yourselves, you worthless demonic entities.

And if you think any of you will rule Nigeria anytime soon, you are the biggest fcking jokers on Earth.

Spit.
MTNnews:
Very true !
Cowards like your ipob father Kanu n Ikpa.

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by gannod(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rossikk:

He is 1000% correct.

Go fck yourselves.

The only reason any of you is alive today is that Gowon asked his troops to withdraw after you surrendered.

He could have left them to go in finish you off completely, and eliminate 95% of your population.

I’m sure he’s regretting his kindness now, witnessing all the hate you devils show this country.

Worthless idiots.

Ordinarily, I would not have responded to you but I need to tell you this, your bitterness will consume you enventually. I am not an Igbo man, I am a Yoruba man whose upbringing did not include being hateful towards other people. Regardless of whatever anybody feels about the Nigerian civil war, it does not change the fact that killing people unjustly is bad. There are lessons to be learnt from wars and conflicts but I am afraid Nigerians have not learnt anything.
Imagine saying he should have eliminated 95% of the South easterners! You are not ony sick, You need to check into a mental asylum for mental evaluation. You should, atleast stop displaying your imbecility on a forum such as this. It is not a forum for your juvenile quips or a platform for junkies to exhibit their insanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Robinmido:
Are you not ashamed that they're buying all the land you people have and saying your land is no man's land 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ashamed of what??
Only a bastard will abandon his father’s land and empower another man’s land. When the time is right, the land owner will chase the bastards back to where he comes from.

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of…
can’t you see the igbos walking around Lagos with their balls wrapped around their legs? This is what happens when you abandon your father’s land…NO WHERE TO GO

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ivolt: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
9jatriot:
This guy just change. He used to be the darling of the opposition when he was all about attacking Buhari.

What changed

I remember when I opened this thread in 2019, many of those who supported him then are now at the receiving end of his stick.

https://www.nairaland.com/5343240/reno-omokri-under-gej-reno

But really, does the guy have a day job? He seems to have a lot of time on his hands.
He hasn't changed one bit.
He attacks his political enemies with no limit.
Tomorrow, he might switch side and those hailing him
now will start cursing him and his current enemies will
quote praise him for being "truthful".
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Yourbaslayer: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rossikk:

He is 1000% correct.

Go fck yourselves.

He could have left them to go in and finish you off completely, and eliminate 95% of your population, or even 100%.

Worthless idiots.

We will continue to dominate you and make your lives miserable in that country until the day Nigeria stop to exist,
Your father is not even worthy to clean my slippers but i can hire your father as my gateman because he is worthless and useless Idiot who give birth to Animal without brain like you. i SPIT ON YOUR FATHER HEAD

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
The fools couldn’t even return home for Xmas…

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Yourbaslayer: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
zomby:

Ashamed of what??
Only a bastard will abandon his father’s land and empower another man’s land. When the time is right, the land owner will chase the bastards back to where he comes from.

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of…
can’t you see the igbos walking around Lagos with their balls wrapped around their legs? This is what happens when you abandon your father’s land…NO WHERE TO GO

Listen to yourself again
Chinese buying your lands are fools? sense you don't have spit
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Modsarefools(f): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Very useless bastard idiot... It's easier said than done.. Months long sef, it could have been only 3days war, ewedu cowards are speaking sad

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by pansophist(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos

I wonder if the mods didn't see this. This is so harsh. Omg. shocked

Things like this are what white supremacist read, and they become happy that they really dealt with us. Redemption can't come from anywhere since hate flourish richly within.

Our diversity that should be our strength, has been our weakness. Black race. So disappointed.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

We will continue to dominate you and make your lives miserable in that country until the day Nigeria stop to exist,
Your father is not even worthy to clean my slippers but i can hire your father as my gateman because he is worthless and useless Idiot who give birth to Animal without brain like you. i SPIT ON YOUR FATHER HEAD

Dominate who?
Look at this pig?
Why don’t you go to Anambra and try to sell pure water on Monday..

Buhari just finished 8 yrs, jagaban just started his own 8 yrs, Shettima will go for his own 8 yrs, while your cricket voice iweka local champion, peter will be looking for his stolen manhood till the end of time… and your brother Kanu will remain caged for the rest of his life.
SO WHO IS DOMINATING WHO?

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by JohnnA1: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Melonsmasher:

One idiot threatened to kill his daughter which is obviously not possible(empty threat), and suddenly to you it turned out to be a threat by an entire race.. wtf
That's why you don't start a fire in a forest, neither do you smoke a cigarette in a gas station, cos you don't know how WIDE that fire will burn...

That's all.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Akaujaa(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
This idiot called Reno keeps spewing thrash, forgetting that there's a tomorrow. Well, let him enjoy his momentary fame and money that Tinubu gave him as an influencer, we await him at the other end.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ultimateprof: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
What so ever you resist persist. Igbos will leave forever, but one thing is certain, its certain that Reno will not die well and if he die well, he will not sleep well.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ayodeoba: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos
haba! Too much now
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by scantee(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Thanks to Peter obi for coming out to contest eh, this election has really opened my eyes to see the kind of hatred Yoruba people have towards igbos, is really something else, since after the election i am extremely careful now about this bunch i thought all the while we are friends, they can easily sell me out without thinking twice.

Funny enough they will keep doing catch up while we keep progressing

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Xtopherprince(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos

So much hatred and vile coming from one person.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Shakathezulu1: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.
But Nnamdi Kanu, Ekpa can do same and get away with it bah. You no get sense.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Yourbaslayer: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
zomby:

Dominate who?
Look at this pig?
Why don’t you go to Anambra and try to sell pure water on Monday..

Buhari just finished 8 yrs, jagaban just started his own 8 yrs, Shettima will go for his own 8 yrs, while your cricket voice iweka local champion, peter will be looking for his stolen manhood till the end of time… and your brother Kanu will remain caged for the rest of his life.
SO WHO IS DOMINATING WHO?

I am sure you are referring to your useless and worthless father as a Pig
They will continue to sell pure water to buy all your lands and pay you small change so that you can able to afford many cows to show off during your owambe party, what are your people good at apart from hosting parties wearing big Gele , most weak and lazy tribe on this earth,
Kanu does not represent entire Igbos, mumu, moshood abiola aka MKO was killed like a street DOG and nothing happened and his wife Kudirat was murdered in the street of Lagos like okete and nothing happened, worthless people who can't do anything except chest beating
YOUR PEOPLE ARE KNOWN ALL OVER NIGERIA AS COWARDS SPIT grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

this cow will claimed he's not igbo with his hateful post
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by isaiahethan: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

Wish I can get this mofo direct contact. He don't deserve to be ..............a.......l .........iveeeeeee
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by deltateam: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

Shows you that this dude is retarded. What does he know about war? Didn't Gowon do worse? Even Russia thought they could crush Ukraine within 1 month. Let's not pray for war. Nobody wins.

But las las who God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by maak400: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Peter Obi said politicians that do not have anything good to offer usually promote division and tribal bigotry. That is what has happened down the years and is now heavily fuelled by Tinubu's greedy ambition. Unfortunately, there's no way back from this cesspool and the future is grim for Nigeria. Like you always say, japa is the best option right now.
pansophist:

I wonder if the mods didn't see this. This is so harsh. Omg. shocked

Things like this are what white supremacist read, and they become happy that they really dealt with us. Redemption can't come from anywhere since hate flourish richly within.

Our diversity that should be our strength, has been our weakness. Black race. So disappointed.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by pansophist(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
maak400:
Peter Obi said politicians that do not have anything good to offer usually promote division and tribal bigotry. That is what has happened down the years and is now heavily fuelled by Tinubu's greedy ambition. Unfortunately, there's no way back from this cesspool and the future is grim for Nigeria. Like you always say, japa is the best option right now.

As in, that hate post got close to a hundred likes. That's sick. I can't believe this.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by mipeesoft(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
If you were gowon and you did all that evils to the Igbos,
how would you have someone like Peace Air to save your people during crisis in other countries, how would you have the Igbo athletes that have won several laurels for your country? These and many more should come to mind when you think of evil against your fellow humans. Obviously Reno is becoming dangerous for humans
beerfraud:

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Starve Igbos of Ewedu and gbegiri grin

Prepared under a playful dirty ground where kids with runny nose are

Forget Amala Sky and other fancy Yoruba restaurants

Go to local yoruba restaurants and see if you can take a bite

you're a Yoruba hater, it's not your fault, Nnamdi KANU and Simon Ekpa made you so but I'm telling you, your tribe is an inferior to Yoruba tribe

you fools run to my region like homeless to seek for livelihood that your region didn't create the environment

you people are mere developmental slave, you pay taxes through your nose to another region development, leaving your region to be developed by drugpin

you people live a miserable life

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Yourbaslayer: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:

you're a Yoruba hater, it's not your fault, Nnamdi KANU and Simon Ekpa made you so but I'm telling you, your tribe is an inferior to Yoruba tribe

you fools run to my region like homeless to seek for livelihood that your region didn't create the environment

you people are mere developmental slave, you pay taxes through your nose to another region development, leaving your region to be developed by drugpin

you people live a miserable life

inferior indeed while being a slave in Ilorin and rule by Emir of Fulani, coward and weak tribe, spit

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

inferior indeed while being a slave in Ilorin and rule by Emir of Fulani, coward and weak tribe, spit

and you didn't remembered you people were forced inside one small mud five states region, craving the minority tribe you people enslave with your wickedness out of your miserable race

you people are inferior, immigrant slaves and a lost tribe
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by kenex4ever(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
seunmsg:
My own is just to laugh and move on 🤣🤣🤣
u no laugh when him say ur oga dey shit for pant sha.

Reno is a p*$$y azz everyone knows that.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

So you're IPOB. No wonder you're filled with hate and bitterness.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

come to 9ja and talk rubbish about igbos if them born u well, mockery na ur surname so no p...ekuke dey shout

IDONBLIVIT
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by generalsteve007: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

The shot Reno fired enter you sote, nah Ewedu approach your mind. Nah precious delicacy tho..

Ever since you created this your moniker, it’s always just about Yoruba..

You’re impersonating the SS because you’re a coward and can’t face Yoruba with your real region. It’s the worthless region, we so knows!

The hopeless man from the sad waste, very disgusting, dirty region and people

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.