Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (34095 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Blazebond(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
The day this 35yr old Junta go catch Tinubu one on one

The kind beating Tinubu go chop ehnn

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

Make Tinubu avoid Niger republic oo if not this boy go brush am enter gutter

See small Niger dey beef African giant Nigeria one on one because of INEC

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

See small Niger dey face Nigeria square to square

Indeed there’s dignity in transparency and genuineness

Make war start first if I no support Niger make i die

Definitely if the war start and you join them,you must die nau, abi you feel say you go survive am before,animal coward raking behind keyboard.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Obeysco: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
I love this! Shame on Buhari who has wasted our resources in Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Blazebond(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
ThatCEO:
When I was in secondary school, I once participated in a debate where I supported the motion that Democracy is better than military regime.

But now, I realised the rubbish I supported.

The "bad" military regime in Nigeria built 4 solid refineries. The Democracy people ran them to comatose, they can't built a refinery, they won't allow modular refinery as it will interfere with their corruption, n they still have the nerves to clamp down on d alleged "illegal refineries" in d creeks.

I will pick military all day. Try nonsense with Niger, una go hear am. People that can't tame a pack of bandits in the bush want to enter a war with a full grown country grin

Only you na wasted sperm den come.join wasted education chai,your parents should have sacrificed you when you where Born.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by John4B: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Tinubu dey shit, he dey bath, he dey poopoo for your brain...

At your age, it is Tinubu's matter you carry for head!

Shioor

U slowpoke what exactly are u saying? Don't come here to gush out saliva from that ur rotten and decayed mouth.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Felix6: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kingosytex:
Why should Nigeria bother itself about what happens in Niger?
If the Nigeriens are jubilating then why should Nigeria cry more than the bereaved?
Nigeria should allow them carry their cross in peace.
Tinubu should let them be, he must not send troops there.
Tulumbu's decision is powered by fear of same thing happening to him. He is looking to rely on the saying that best form of defense is attack. But it's never going to be good for Nigeria and Africa using military approach in Niger.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Mrbenny001: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu erred big time on Niger issue and Nigeria has been caught between its tail.

All the Islamic countries are coming on side of Niger and if war breakouts, expect Northern Nigeria also to support Niger.
This is Russia at work in Africa... Russia is currently fighting western influence in Africa big time...has nothing to do with Muslim countries

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by SmartyPants(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu erred big time on Niger issue and Nigeria has been caught between its tail.

All the Islamic countries are coming on side of Niger and if war breakouts, expect Northern Nigeria also to support Niger.

You dont understand the issues. Has absolutely nothing to do with religion. It is about the state of relationships between those countries and France.

3 of the countries listed there are led by coupists who have to protect Niger in order to protect themselves.

Senegal is the most powerful muslim west african nation and they are opposing.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Amah70: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Tinubu dey shit, he dey bath, he dey poopoo for your brain...

At your age, it is Tinubu's matter you carry for head!

Shioor

Tinubu is an octogenarian who is supposed to have left the younger generations in Nigeria and West Africa to organise their lives. Instead, Tinubu stole presidential election in Order to answer president of Nigeria even for
a day, before he goes to the next world.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Blazebond(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Incase you don't know,the dss and other intelligence agencies are onto people like you,I have carefully copied your monikers and sent to the dss ,I and also did such for most of you supporting a coup in Nigeria,you all think that you are invisible shebi,don't worry you will be picked up and made to answer for all your treasonous statements, ungrateful lots.

Taylor90:
The day this 35yr old Junta go catch Tinubu one on one

The kind beating Tinubu go chop ehnn

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

Make Tinubu avoid Niger republic oo if not this boy go brush am enter gutter

See small Niger dey beef African giant Nigeria one on one because of INEC

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

See small Niger dey face Nigeria square to square

Indeed there’s dignity in transparency and genuineness

Make war start first if I no support Niger make i die

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Gmajor(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
victory36:
You didn't say this when Nigeria closed theirs undecided

You shouldn't even mention Nigeria and Niger in the same breath.
I say it again, Niger has been a failed state for a very long time. The only thing they contribute to their neighbouring countries is problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Danisaint112(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Who were the people running down the country even before the election? Who called Nigeria a zoo? Why should anyone be surprised that people like you would support a foreign invader against Nigeria?

Look how stupid you sound just to spite Igbos. Dude if there is anyone running this country down before the election it's the North.

Terrorism, Banditry and herdsmen menace have become the order of the day.

People like me will always support foreign Invaders against Nigeria if Nigeria should invade first.

Above all Niger Military is fighting for the betterment of their country and their citizen are very happy with it so who is the enemy here if not Nigeria. Ogbeni rest oo.

This una dirty tribalism dey make una always sound foolish. If you love Nigeria so much then follow them (join the army) and go in invade another man country.

You think it's just about the armies. Nigeria military will be fighting the army and the citizens.

Mark my words; dead body go surplus! nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by mauchiz: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
If the citizens like millitary regime, Tinubu should leave them in peace. Let our border with them remain closed. They are the fulani herdsmen kidnapping people,thank God they will not enter Nigeria again, let us know how many issues we are dealing with.
Nlc protest is going on, Tinubu should deploy CNG buses palliative.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Watcharena: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gmajor:

You should even mention Nigeria and Niger in the same breath.
I say it again, Niger has been a failed state for a very long time. The only thing they contribute to their neighbouring countries is problems.
they're better than us in areas of free health care service and security.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ElSudani: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

People like me will always support foreign Invaders against Nigeria if Nigeria should invade first.

Above all Niger Military is fighting for the betterment of their country and their citizen are very happy with it so who is the enemy here if not Nigeria. Ogbeni rest oo.

This una dirty tribalism dey make una always sound foolish. If you love Nigeria so much then follow them (join the army) and go in invade another man country.

You think it's just about the armies. Nigeria military will be fighting the army and the citizens.

Mark my words; dead body go surplus! nonsense.

Aren't we saying the same thing? Nothing will make me support a foreign invader against my own country.
You have just confirmed yourself as a fifth columnist who cannot be trusted with the well-being of Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
No FEAR!!!
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by gfon(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
we will not sacrifice the country because of him

He is just one citizen
lol dey play
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Danisaint112(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Aren't we saying the same thing? Nothing will make me support a foreign invader against my own country.
You have just confirmed yourself as a fifth columnist who cannot be trusted with the well-being of Nigeria and Nigerians.

And you still ended up making no sense.
If Nigeria should invade first unprovoked then there is every need to support them. Repercussions comes consequences.

We have seen you the Patriotic citizen supporting and cheering a globally known criminal to continue ruling this country and even invade another man's land because he fears such could happen to him.

The distance between most of you corn addicts and sense is like from Lagos to Australia. Damn I regret wasting my time on you.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ElSudani: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

And you still ended up making no sense. Patriotic citizen supporting and cheering a criminal to continue ruling his country and even invade another man's land.

The distance between most of you corn addicts and sense is like from Lagos to Australia. Damn I regret wasting my time on you.

There's nothing else to discuss with a self confessed enemy of Nigeria.
Your words mean nothing to me.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by mauchiz: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
Where is BUHARI in all these ??

Why has he not talked as someone whose family and extended families are all in Niger Republic?

Something is not right with this Buhari that just left Government.....

He is among the people encouraging Tinubu to invade Niger, Tinubu is fighting for Buhari's interest. If not, why will Nigeria be interested in Niger Republic, of what use is Niger to Nigeria?
What has Nigeria been gaining from Niger?
They constitute a public nuisance in our forest, disguise as Fulani herdsmen to kill, rape, snatch cows in Nigeria.
Please, let there border with us remain closed, so we can have peace here in Nigeria and face other problems bothering us.
Part of Niger our problems has left, therefore Nigeria problem has reduced by one.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Danisaint112(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

There's nothing else to discuss with a self confessed enemy of Nigeria.
Your words mean nothing to me.

If Nigeria should invade first unprovoked then there is every need to support them. Repercussions comes consequences.

We have seen you the Patriotic citizen supporting and cheering a globally known criminal to continue ruling this country and even invade another man's land because she fear such could happen to him.

The distance between most of you corn addicts and sense is like from Lagos to Australia. Again I regret wasting my time on you

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ElSudani: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

We have seen a you the Patriotic citizen supporting and cheering a globally known criminal to continue ruling this country and even invade another man's land because she fear such could happen to him.

The distance between most of you corn addicts and sense is like from Lagos to Australia. Again I regret wasting my time on you

Your loyalty to Nigeria is still nill. Your words are hollow and you cannot be trusted on anything.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by blackdover: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2023

Presently, running a generator for 7hrs costs a minimum of N3,000 for fuel.

N3,000, for a month = N90,000.

Meanwhile, it's just your laptop you're powering.

That N90,000 you would spend on fuel for just a month would buy this 52,800mah(190W) POWERSTATION.

Think about it🫠.

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by samsard(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
ThatCEO:
When I was in secondary school, I once participated in a debate where I supported the motion that Democracy is better than military regime.

The "bad" military regime in Nigeria built 4 solid refineries. The Democracy people ran them to comatose, they can't built a refinery, they won't allow modular refinery as it will interfere with their corruption, n they still have the nerves to clamp down on d alleged "illegal refineries" in d creeks.

I will pick military all day. Try nonsense with Niger, una go hear am. People that can't tame a pack of bandits in the bush want to enter a war with a full grown country grin
The pack of bandits you're talking about is literally thousands of well armed fighters in large forests and expanse of land in several northern states. You people should have learned from the US army in Afghanistan that winning what is essentially a guerrilla warfare is not as easy as it sounds.
Be it a democracy or a military regime the economic dynamics right now are different than 30-50+ years ago.
Asides the political turbulence every time there was another coup, which my mom had to endure, a military administration in these times will likely draw a lot of sanctions and even further stall progress.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Danisaint112(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Your loyalty to Nigeria is still nill. Your words are hollow and you cannot be trusted on anything.

Hey! eat this!πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by wildikeman(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
To hell with Niger and to hell with Nigeria...how do i japa and stop carrying this rubbish identity of being an African
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ElSudani: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Hey! eat this!πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

God will continue to expose all enemies of Nigeria and render them impotent.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by mozezajene: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
You see life. One person moves decision to favor a region and it backfires
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Danisaint112(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

God will continue to expose all enemies of Nigeria and render them impotent.

Imagine you end up being impotent or your kids end up being impotent because if this reckless statement. Person wey never know wetin in future go look like dey pray for nonsense. God is not a kid.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by baralatie(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
In short barricade the border
I concur
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by SALLAM2022: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Well said. Democracy is rubbish, because masses are not benefitting anything good
ThatCEO:

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ElSudani: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Imagine you end up being impotent or your kids end up being impotent because if this reckless statement. Person wey never know wetin in future go look like dey pray for nonsense. God is not a kid.

What I said should only bother a real enemy of Nigeria and you have just confirmed you are one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.