Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated (2946 Views)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Knowefritin: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Xscape1993(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
This life is not balance....
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Exmilitant(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by sofeo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
The rapture should plz come on time.
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by gvibes: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Simple walk away no woman is, worth it
your freedom and sanity is none Nogatable
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
U be Mumu

What will killing her do for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Slydan204: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
U mean they slept wt ur prostitute?

1 Like

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by virginchaser(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
So sad. Some newly married sometimes behave this way. It hurt badly when my friend came back from offshore un announced, found his bachelor's neighbor in his sitting room with his newly married wife in a questionable position.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where is Pastor Righteousness when you need him most?

1 Like

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by SmilingImabong: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Gadafii: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
When we warn you she’s for the street, don’t bring her home she any leave the street life alone, you won’t agree because you also disagree with redpill😎😂

If this story is true, go do dna on your daughter, you not be the father

1 Like

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Etosha: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
A wise man once said to me "... before a man sleeps with a married woman, it's the woman that gave him the signal directly or indirectly that she is available".

9 Likes

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by poshestmina(f): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2023
I thought you all got tired of pulling out stories out of your butts ,just to bash women?

Una Don resume? grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Came4amod: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Knowefritin:

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

Moral of the story .. if you get fine fruits for your garden .. guard am always .. fight all your neighbors dem go Dey fear to even near am .. as I Dey I no Dey play any play with my people .. and them never born their papa well near me or Anthing that belongs to me
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Revelation 22:20 COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS! cool

2 Likes

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by oz4real83(m): 6:06am On Aug 03, 2023
This story was on nairaland before, stop recycling stories embarassed
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by UnfairLife7(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Gadafii:
When we warn you she’s for the street, don’t bring her home she any leave the street life alone, you won’t agree because you also disagree with redpill😎😂

If this story is true, go do dna on your daughter, you not be the father
believe this crap super story at your own peril

1 Like

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by ecolime(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2023
oz4real83:
This story was in nairaland before, stop recycling stories embarassed
It's obviously a fake story.

The OP is only trying to promote his website.

1 Like

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by watersideboys: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2023
Waaaaaaaaaaaww
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Kaido: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin
I smell lies
It might be a lie, but out there worst things are happening..

I saw a married woman with a baby cheating with another man yesterday.

Men should borrow money and run DNA tests on their kids. Marriage is a gamble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Caleb15(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Love your neighbour as yourself not your neighbours, please know the difference
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by culf: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
We shouldnt be making up stories as sensitive as this just for traffic.

The marriage institution is going through a lot already, let's not add more please

2 Likes

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by juman(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
That is common in face me and face you.

1 Like

Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by talk2hb1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Knowefritin:

Old Story
Re: All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated by Zigzagman: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? / Dating/marrying A Younger Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.