Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls (39724 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
postmann:

The guy you quoted was just on his lane, stating his preference on relationships.

But you didn't display any maturity in reacting his quote. You couldn't help taking it personal. After all this years on social media forums you're still behind the curve in displaying social and emotional intelligence when faced with opposing views.

#growup

The second old edio* is here. Let's await the 3rd.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
KillerBeauty:

26yrs old is an older woman?
Is a 26yrs old man an older man too
At 26, women are almost evening newspaper but for men, life begins at 40. Men, just like wine and honey, get better with age. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Talk na. 70yrs old man wey no wan get sense.

thanks for the one night stand. KK cheesy
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Jakumo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
So what happens when your future busty wife gives birth, gradually gets older and loses some of her hot looks? You will abandon her for other men to do your Job for you or what? With this mentality one can easily guess your age...

Guilty on all counts. By evolutionary design, men are hard-wired to CONSTANTLY search out nubile women aged 20 to 25, for sex. The physical appearance of an unmarried young nubile woman with curves in the right places and no rug rats ever borne of her tight poon triggers a flood of hormones that COMPEL men of all ages to adopt a mating stance. The cranial brain disengages at the sight of such women, allowing the auxiliary brain located atop the man's staff-of-office to then take over most cognitive duties until the objective has been penetrated deeply.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

You deserve party jollof for this knockout ! grin

And chilled water. No carbonated drink grin

Don't mind the human. Ever since his ex ran away with his money, we won't rest again. You no wan marry, we done hear na. Why singing it everyday. Abi make we beg am? If na womam dey mumu like that, they for done give am sliding tackle since and those old ediots telling me to grow up would have been at the forefront.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weathered:
thanks for the one night stand. KK cheesy

Who would sit in the same space with you? Same scraggy looking you that is stuck in one village in Anambra? At what point did you give up your dream of making me deactivate?

You go explain tire because no evidence. grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Who would sit in the same space with you? Same scraggy looking you that is stuck in one village in Anambra? At what point did you give up your dream of making me deactivate?

You go explain tire because no evidence. grin
you know my age, village and appearance but deny that alcohol-filled night. When I entered you drunk . Your slits are wide and smelly.

You had just finished from work so I gave you the excuse that the heat must have made you stink. So I had one round.

Notice I gave you an excuse when you called me the next day to hang out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is this what you are planning this kind of time
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weathered:
you know my age, village and appearance but deny that alcohol-filled night. When I entered you drunk . Your slits are wide and smelly.

You had just finished from work so I gave you the excuse that the heat must have made you stink. So I had one round.

Notice I gave you and excuse when you called me the next day to hang out?

Zero sense. Nobody takes you serious. Not online, not in reality. Can you at least, get just one shot on target? Try...you can do this grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by droid9: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Young girls are like toddlers, you literally can’t expect them to know what to do. If you can play the role of a partner and parent at the same time then go ahead.

If you are above 30 avoid 22 year olds for your sanity, you can’t keep up. They will do a lot of stupid sh!t and expect you to act normal. They have a very high sense of entitlement too so keep that in mind.

Older women 27 and above are just mature. Most of them can keep a good conversation, they know a relationship is a give and take thing so they won’t stress you as much. They tend to show appreciation and won’t bill you over nonsense. These age bracket of ladies are just the best to be with.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Zero sense. Nobody takes you serious. Not online, not in reality. Can you at least, get just one shot on target? Try...you can do this grin
kk. Everyone here is actually expecting you to admit it
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by doggedfighter(f): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Don't mind the human. Ever since his ex ran away with his money, we won't rest again. You no wan marry, we done hear na. Why singing it everyday. Abi make we beg am? If na womam dey mumu like that, they for done give am sliding tackle since and those old ediots telling me to grow up would have been at the forefront.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Jakumo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weathered:

Notice I gave you and excuse when you called me the next day to hang out?

When a woman singles out any man for sarcasm it is because she has the hots for him. Ogawa Weathered, if you play your cards right with this woman who is relentlessly mocking you, the odds will increase that you could be tasting that fabled poon for REAL in the near future. The bill for my consultation is in the mail for your prompt attention on arrival. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin
grin grin only an old woman thinks everyman who points her bad behaviour is old

Dear frustrated Pocohantas , your body count is as high as your mentions

5 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by postmann: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin

It's 2023 as you said, yet the ability to conform yourself to your own goals is beyond you.

It's not about raining expletives. It's about where the reality behind the earlier post has robbed off on you --- being beyond your dating prime. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jakumo:

When a woman singles out any man for sarcasm it is because she has the hots for him. Ogawa Weathered, if you play your cards right with this woman who is relentlessly mocking you, the odds will increase that you could be tasting that fabled poon for REAL in the near future. The bill for my consultation is in the mail for your prompt attention on arrival. God bless Nigeria.
loooolz. I had her once and it's enough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Moneyboyz: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
I prefer older, 28 to 35.

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
postmann:

It's 2023 as you said, yet the ability to conform yourself to your own goals is beyond you.

It's not about raining expletives. It's about where the reality behind the earlier post has robbed off on you --- being beyond your dating prime. grin
oh, no grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weathered:

Definitely not as high as your poverty level.
I guess that is why you are mad all these years.

postmann:

In 2023, I have more sense and life going on than you will ever at almost 50. I am conforming to my goals. My loved ones are proud of me. Can we sincerely say same for you?

How about you fix your life and that of your brother before retirement?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weathered:

You are old, or should I say older than I am. My bad behaviour is my problem. Stop crying. It is 2023. You have been crying on my matter for 7 years now. If you learned a skill or trade in those years, your Oga would have settled you with a shop by now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jakumo:

He has been playing his cards with numerous monikers for 7 years. He has been doing the mocking too. Please use your head, you have one.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ebubu3: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
KingLennon:
I think the older women show more affection and they are matured in reasoning...
they are generally more mature in reasoning. The young girls reason like toys and their likes

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Young gal who's mature minded smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by naishare: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
If konji hook you, follow me go https://konjijoint.com.ng
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by peterwoods: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
If a person prefers to date older women, they may discover that they can offer them valuable things about dating, life, and developing a sense of self. Growing together can be special when there is an age difference, even while it is not a partner's responsibility to guide or care for their romantic interest.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Xpol: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dshocker:

So 26yrs old lady has become old?

From your write up, i am sure you are below 25yrs and have no life experience.

If you've had life experience, you will understand that this rubbish you just wrote, is the other way round.
that's his opinion, you can still say yours without insult.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
So, 26 is old? grin
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Zooposki(f): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mountbatten:

One day, you'll hit 35 and find yourself solo in your cosy pad, casually flipping through social media posts of your pals marking their wedding anniversaries, kids, and hubbies.

That's when it hits you how many hours you've sunk into that job, which could toss you aside at any moment, leaving you feeling totally down. The ticking of your biological clock might start ringing in your ears, and you'll think, “Wow, time to find a decent partner is slipping away, and I'm not the same hottie I once was.”

Afterward, you'll sigh, put down your phone, and have a good ol' cry before drifting off to sleep.

Stop the projection, bikonu. Your fears are not mine.

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

In 2023, I have more sense and life going on than you will ever at almost 50. I am conforming to my goals. My loved ones are proud of me. Can we sincerely say same for you?

Why do you feel it is necessary to tell people you met online how your family is proud of you and how you have met your life goals?

Do you think anyone here cares? NO!!!

You're looking for online validation and acceptance that's why you're displaying your nudity here, slept with over 3 Nairaland dudes here and even posted your salary here

A wrinkled woman like you can't just accept yourself for who you are and have fun with life except attack men who have rejected and slept with you online.

I wanted to stick around because you're at least intelligent but with your bitterness and bad behaviour plus the fact that you have been passed around more than a church offering bowl, I gave up.

Learn to love yourself, girl. You can do it.

14 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by postmann: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

It took an impersonal post to draw out all the intellectual flaws resident in you and you're talking about having sense in 2023. I should dub you the Queen of Self Flattery.

This is social media, you can say anything about achievements. They're worth less than the weight of the digital size of your post.

You're still the same -- year after year. Unfulfilled and man-hating. A sore destined to live out the rest of your years.

13 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Bimpe29: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why have you not married any of them? grin grin grin
RoadMozart:
By the special grace of God, I haven't dated a younger girl before. All my exes are older and even my current is like 4 years older than myself.

I see younger girls as too naughty and underage. I prefer the older ones as they are more matured and devoted
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

He has been playing his cards with numerous monikers for 7 years. He has been doing the mocking too. Please use your head, you have one.
you needn't quote him. You're too cheap and easy.

Notice how I don't bother to defend myself when you attack? Because I don't care!!!

Nairaland is a vapour.

But that's where you chose to build your existence.

Bitter fool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.