Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls (39720 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
postmann:

That sink hole in between your thighs is responsible for the depletion of your mental balance.
Weathered:
replace energy with joblessness, babe. grin

Where are you two? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Paracetamol01: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
I will go for science... science is facts
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
jayblaze001:
Older women are sweeter to knack trust me,
I like it when they moan.
Milfs are the spice of the life of a nigga.

The feeling you get when sampling a mature lady is totally out of this world. tongue grin

I dey Don try my best tail tail to land one of these older women, but I never find...even online sef I no dey fine I just tire πŸ˜‘ 😒

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Nonexisting1: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

The way you keep singing this, someone would think any girl here has begged you to be committed to her. At this point, it comes off as a cry for help. You killed one moniker and someone would think you now have a life. Not knowing you are masquerading with a new account, displaying more bile in July,2023. Toor!
If I enter you now, you'll start cursing my innocent mother in the village. I try to avoid you people yet toto still dey scratch you come my side. Biko carry your frustrations and go elsewhere. If I'm interested in a vaginarian, definitely not your type.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonexisting1:
If I enter you now, you'll start cursing my innocent mother in the village. I try to avoid you people yet toto still dey scratch you come my side. Biko carry your frustrations and go elsewhere. If I'm interested in a vaginarian, definitely not your type.

Wetin concern me with your mama? Person wey no train you well? Odiegwu!

6 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by bizhop01: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria young girls always foolish
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by KingLennon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
they are generally more mature in reasoning. The young girls reason like toys and their likes
Oil dey ur head...
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Goodlady(f): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I like to fucck 25 and above, I can only fucck 22-24 if they appear and sound mature. Nothing ever will make me look at 22 and below no matter how mature they appear except if I'm not aware. As for dating, I don't and can't date any, no matter the age. I fucck and go, no time for loving and dating, no time for commitment of any sort.
Epitome of an irresponsible man.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by udeh3(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jakumo:

When woman don dey old, na to turn winsh remain for am. Who go marry old mama go soon run commot like teef. Got fobit bat ting.

Lol... Dating older lady nor rilly mean say madam don old na. For instance, if d guy na 30, d lady fit dey 32, 33, 34, even 35 sef

Be calming down and let d older single women breathe😁

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
emkz:
Only inexperienced people think age is a measure of wisdom. There are young girls who are very wise and know how to manage themselves. There are older women who don't have sense.

Stick with what works best for you.

You're right. And that's why I couldn't pick side on this issue. I know a 30 years old lady who still behave like someone in her teenage years. My wife was 25 when we got married, more mature than average age of women at the time
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Don't mind the human. Ever since his ex ran away with his money, we won't rest again. You no wan marry, we done hear na. Why singing it everyday. Abi make we beg am? If na womam dey mumu like that, they for done give am sliding tackle since and those old ediots telling me to grow up would have been at the forefront.

You're right! At your age, no one should be telling you to grow up. No mind am.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

You're right! At your age, no one should be telling you to grow up. No mind am.

Join the queue. Mooguh.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Serendipity2023: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samakus:

True

Buteven biology will tell you that a younger women are more easily aroused than older women. Same way younger men are usually more sexually active than older.

It's pure, basic biology. Few cases of older women being easily aroused doesn't change the law of biology. Does it?

Go check researchers.
Some studies find that libido in women increased more in 30 years and above women
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by antibullshit: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
jeromestarks:
Which do you prefer; a stale bread or a fresh bread?
You can't compare people to bread . Your analogy makes no sense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Join the queue. Mooguh.

What queue?

I haven't made any input you haven't once affirmed yourself.

Perhaps, they are right about you being in the mood this afternoon. I hope you get a cuddle at least.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

What queue?

I haven't made any input you haven't once affirmed yourself.

Perhaps, they are right about you being in the mood this afternoon
. I hope you get a cuddle at least.

You go explain tire. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jakumo:

I am feeling so jealous today. I wish I could find a woman to love me as deeply as Pocahontas loves Oga Wethered. Odikwa serious.
]

It's obvious as the full moon.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

CeeC alter ego, I hear you.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

CeeC alter ego, I hear you.

E done tire. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Fuckmefuckyou: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

you just keep repeating same word like a bot, sister i dey shame for you 😭

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

E done tire. grin grin grin grin grin

What you really need is a good cuddle. As I can't offer you that, na to wish you well, rest the matter.

Pele dear.

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

What you really need is a good cuddle. As I can't offer you that, na to wish you well, rest the matter. Pele dear.

You never start to explain. grin grin

Fuckmefuckyou:
you just keep repeating same word like a bot, sister i dey shame for you 😭

You go explain tire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Nonexisting1: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Epitome of an irresponsible man.
Com'on, shut that smel ly hole you call mouth. When big cats dey talk, pussy cats no suppose dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by jayblaze001(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:

I dey Don try my best tail tail to land one of these older women, but I never find...even online sef I no dey fine I just tire πŸ˜‘ 😒

If you put your whole effort, you might not get laid by a milf but act like you don't GAF and be confident, with a lil sense of humour believe me, you sample a lot like me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=124857959]

You never start to explain. grin grin

You sha no deny my claim. Cheers wink
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Luckysbab:
You sha no deny my claim. Cheers

I no dey explain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I no dey explain. grin grin

You typed these four words, when you could simply have typed "not true". Yeye cheesy
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by kevwemike: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samakus:

I should post my wife's number? undecided
bros na babe u talk ooo u no say wifey ooo smile, God bless your home sir, na joke I dey ooo

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

You typed these four words, when you could simply have typed "not true". Yeye cheesy

I no dey explain. Cry! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Luckysbab: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I no dey explain. Cry! grin grin

Give me the shoulder to cry on. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Both can kill
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by jeromestarks: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
antibullshit:

You can't compare people to bread . Your analogy makes no sense!
You lack depth.
A stale bread has shorter shelf Life, lower palatability compared with a fresh bread - bread gets drier with days.

A woman of 40 has shorter lifespan, lower productivity and lower palatability compared to a woman of 23 - women gets clumsier with age.

In every sphere of life, younger is better.

What do you mean I can't compare people with bread? Read Numbers 14 vs 9 and you will see where Joshua compared his enemies with bread.

Like I said, you lack depth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.