Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin (24254 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / #bbnaija: "Mercy Is Not My Competition" - Gedoni Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by free2ryhme: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Toluwanise247(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jobless people viewers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Please what are they talking about

I have no idea
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
doyin with the frog eyes like segun arinze
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by complexstuffs(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Not surprised...

Mercy is a liar
Obi is a liar
Nnamdi Kanu is a liar
Simon Ekpa is a liar
etc

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by complexstuffs(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
dustmalik:

A lot of Mercy fans are angry that Doyin caught her in her lies. That should tell you how idiotic her fans are.

Mercy fans are Mmesoma fans.

They get angry when you tell them the truth.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by jojothaiv(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
THURAFTERNOON:
People that watch bbnaija don’t know what God has done for them. Zero worries

I no sure if I don sit down watch TV for a cumulative of 30minutes since the start of this year…
You lie not.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by nextstep(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
That person who posted about how the poor are voting to make millionaires richer... hits the nail right on the head...

And it's mostly "nke a si, nke a a siro"* what are people doing watching this secondary-school drama? angry

* "this one said, that one did (or not) say ..."
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by abobote: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
That Mercy actually looks like a liar, I haven't found one interesting thing about him, apart from the plastic butt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by abobote: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
drizslim:
Bbnaija has zero value, not to Nigeria economic revamping, no moral support, nothing to add, jus useless Tv show that takes away ur moment
It adds so economic value. Stop forming too serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Beverlyjean(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Doyin is actually the one suffering from that, she does too much yet still at the bottom.

U also suffer from mental illness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
A duck in my mention, I'll ignore it. ☝️
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Slynation(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
In reality, y'all are suffering from mental illness, especially the poor watching it...
Oga rest...!! poor man no get DSTV...even Davido dey watch BBN.

The earlier your caliber understand they don't have the right to detect how people should live their lives, neither do you guys have the temerity to detect what and what people should watch on their tv set, that's when you will have peace of mind...

Ask yourself this question, how does people watching BBN affect your life personally...!! It doesn't, but here you are stressing yourself with agenda...how different are you from my village witches and wizard?? Because it's very obvious you guys are exhibiting the same behaviour...

Live so that others can live...!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Slynation(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
drizslim:
Bbnaija has zero value, not to Nigeria economic revamping, no moral support, nothing to add, jus useless Tv show that takes away ur moment
so how does it affect your moment?? BBN is someone's creativity...it has big sponsors ALLL over Nigeria and Africa...

Since it doesn't affect your live in any way, stop acting like my village witches trying to pull someone's business down...!!

Rest IJN....!!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
These people are living a real prison life. Since they’ve done the bid before, they’re trying every means to entertain themselves while the show lasts.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by condralbedez: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
THURAFTERNOON:
People that watch bbnaija don’t know what God has done for them. Zero worries

I no sure if I don sit down watch TV for a cumulative of 30minutes since the start of this year…
It's only a jobless people that watch that show.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by AllenSpencer: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Doyin is actually the one suffering from that, she does too much yet still at the bottom.

When it comes to intellectual broadness and capacity, Mercy is far below her!

Me and you know Mercy is a beauty without brains!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by slowice(m): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Wahala

but this is actually true, mercy is cunning, manipulative and an unnecessary drama queen

But that is what it takes to win a show like that. Haven't you noticed?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by airsaylongcome: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2023
condralbedez:
It's only a jobless people that watch that show.

All the jobless football betting drunks inclusive?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by airsaylongcome: 1:30am On Aug 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Not a fan, but I don't agree that Mercy hasn't got brains. She may not have "academic intelligence". But her street intelligence is high up there. It takes brains to be street smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Faith3004: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2023
I'm available for love , relationship. Only want a guy whose honest & im based in Abuja - chat me on WhatsApp- +234813 845 6707. Feel free to chat or call me

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by yahoodetector: 4:22am On Aug 03, 2023
A useless show that features oloshos and love-vendor heads.

Kudos to this fine babe below. She is one of the few ladies parents should role model their girl child into and not bunch of on-screen and off-screen harlots like Mercy Ike and Doyin et al

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Afamsi:
ewu
Truth pain ammm... Omo ale.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Igboslayer:
Mercy is a pure definition of how an average Igbo person behaves. Too loud without any common sense. The self inflicted false ego they carry about is too much… they are by far too emotional.

Mugu
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Prochuks10: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2023
Angel and Ilebaye fight over dirty Legs | Big Brother Naija All Stars

WATCH VIDEO ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX9JYP9hKcQ
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by TheGift: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

The people that have time to waste watching this meaningless show should comment.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by ppogba: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:

The idiot most of you are quoting most likely does not watch the show. His idiotic comment is based strictly on the fact that it is Doyin versus Mercy Eke.

When you follow how some idiots comment on this forum, you can easily know where they are coming from and where they are headed to.

Just keep your eye on that moniker.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by phemmyfour: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Useless show, useless people.

EPL, Seria A, La Liga, see me see una.
E don reach finish.
yet you opened the thread....Be guided Ronke
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2023
USELESS gIRLS
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by PPIA: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Okealaaye:
The name of the game is Game, no other name but Game. Period. Mercy is using you as pun on her chessboard. Instead of increasing yourself to Knight you're here calling the Master of the Game names. Oju e ma a ja. Lambo na your mate!
Na Pawn

Go school you no gree.

But you be PhD holder in BBNaija analysis. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husbands Of Lagos Complete [season 1 Episode 1-13] Latest Nigerian Nollywood Dra / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera / Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.