Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin (24239 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / #bbnaija: "Mercy Is Not My Competition" - Gedoni Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=124921109][/quote]

Those who are dead are far better than U. Swears I know Ur type.
I know U are living a miserable life and u need so much help....
Drop Ur aza let me help u with something to eat....
You are a complete waste to Ur parents and this country....
So u are so pained that u are now wishing Urself death.....Hahahahahahahaha
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Those who are dead are far better than U. Swears I know Ur type.
I know U are living a miserable life and u need so much help....
Drop Ur aza let me help u with something to eat....
You are a complete waste to Ur parents and this country....
So u are so pained that u are now wishing Urself death.....Hahahahahahahaha
Werey dey use him poverty stricken life measure other people. Onikure!

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey dey use him poverty stricken life measure other people. Onikure!

I laugh in Spanish....I won't blame u. Its internet. So u don't even have an inch of who u are talking to.....Am damn serious!!!
Your kind of words showed you have lost hope in life.
You are just a miserable being who needs help.
People like U who don't have hope in life are bent on using language involving curses and that's is why nothing good has ever come out of Ur life....The more u use curses on people, The more your life continues to be miserable. Drop Ur aza let me help u. MUGU
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I laugh in Spanish....I won't blame u. Its internet. So u don't even have an inch of who u are talking to.....Am damn serious!!!
Your kind of words showed you have lost hope in life.
You are just a miserable being who needs help.
People like U who don't have hope in life are bent on using language involving curses and that's is why nothing good has ever come out of Ur life....The more u use curses on people, The more your life continues to be miserable. Drop Ur aza let me help u. MUGU
Mumu Internet millionaire… Werey dey disguise him wretched life, stinking with poverty. Better go and use your drugs.

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
Mumu Internet millionaire… Werey dey disguise him wretched life, stinking with poverty. Better go and use your drugs.

Internet money??LMAO...You think everyone is useless like U.
I don't brag about things but drop Ur watsapp line make i video call u see make u see wetin go make u go commit suicide.
I know u are still under Ur father's roof. Your life is miserable, You are useless to Ur parents and this country.
Stay humble make I help U...certified MUGU with shattered life.
Least I forget, I need a cleaner in my ICT centre o.
U fit work so?...Dirty thing born in a septic tank.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I don't brag about things but drop Ur watsapp line make i video call u see make u see wetin go make u go commit suicide.
I know u are still under Ur father's roof. Your life is miserable, You are useless to Ur parents and this country.

Na your papa I blame... Product of failed parenting....Oloriburuku omo ale open mouth waaa like certified lunatic... Stewpid dingbat dey form ICT center. Person wey no be anything...if he sure for you post your real name if you will live to see the next 3 days. Anyway ones una don get free date from glo, na mumu mumu things una go dey do online.

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Werey wan employ him destiny helper. Person wey hunger dey fire.
Jozibrainz99:

which ICT skill would u advice one to go for?
Stewpid jobless boy wey no get any employable skills.

Jozibrainz99:

Keep trying bro..... How do I get dragnet past question?
See the stewpid bastrd wey wan employ him destiny helper. Idiot.s come online behaving like Mike Adenuga. Person wey no get shishi.
Jozibrainz99:

You made mention of tech. please what area Be specific please. I really want to acquire a skill.
See the werey dey beg to acquire tech skills in 2020... Fooolish village boy, when we don be Oracle 9i DBA certified professional since 2002. I need to seriously clear your doubt. I know you be very foooolish person with pride upon hunger.

Jozibrainz99:
Hey guys, please i want the expert in the house to shed more light on copy writing and Digital marketing. Today we are basically in a world of technology. A lot of people now practically earn money from their homes. I really want guys who are into copy writing and Digital marketing to tell us how they make income. Please this would really help as a lot of persons here might need the information.
2022 Werey wan be copywriter and digital marketer…confused lazy scalawag…

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey wan employ him destiny helper. Person wey hunger dey fire.
Stewpid jobless boy wey no get any employable skills.

See the stewpid bastrd wey wan employ him destiny helper. Idiot.s come online behaving like Mike Adenuga. Person wey no get shishi.
See the werey dey beg to acquire tech skills in 2020... Fooolish village boy, when we don be Oracle 9i DBA certified professional since 2002. I need to seriously clear your doubt. I know you be very foooolish person with pride upon hunger.

2022 Werey wan be copywriter and digital marketer…confused lazy scalawag…

I have placed this dingbat on a long run that he had to go through all my comments...LMAO
And for Ur info. Am a certified UX designer.
And just to fill Ur empty brain, The question on ICT was to ascertain more ICT courses with high demands that we needed to Introduce. I shouldn't be explaining this to a dunce like U. I clearly know some persons might read this .
U a destiny helperHahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The only thing u can add to people's life is poverty because u are a clear definition of poverty.
I know Ur type. One of Ur types sounded this way last two month until I digged his photo only to find out his life is in disarray.....Both of U type in similar manner...May be is the one using this user ID.
I am 100 percent sure that u are living a miserable life......MUGU
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 1:26am On Aug 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I have placed this dingbat on a long run that he had to go through all my comments...LMAO
And for Ur info. Am a certified UX designer.
And just to fill Ur empty brain, The question on ICT was to ascertain more ICT courses with high demands that we needed to Introduce. I shouldn't be explaining this to a dunce like U. I clearly know some persons might read this .
U a destiny helperHahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The only thing u can add to people's life is poverty because u are a clear definition of poverty.
I know Ur type. One of Ur types sounded this way last two month until I digged his photo only to find out his life is in disarray.....Both of U type in similar manner...May be is the one using this user ID.
I am 100 percent sure that u are living a miserable life......MUGU
Werey say him be UX designer, something wey my nephew of 11yrs achieved in 2 weeks. Olodo rapata… that one na job, OPonu… your poverty stricken life is well documented on your post with lack of direction, purpose and opportunities…

Your are poverty personified,Oloriburuku omo ale wan employ him destiny helper. Mumu boy wey never fit feed himself dey form Adeleke on Nairaland.

Fooolish boy wan be copywriter and yet not educated enough to know how to use paragraph, Werey go just pen everything down like lunatic… no stop no break.

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey say him be UX designer, something wey my nephew of 11yrs achieved in 2 weeks. Olodo rapata… that one na job, OPonu… your poverty stricken life is well documented on your post with lack of direction, purpose and opportunities…

Your are poverty personified,Oloriburuku omo ale wan employ him destiny helper. Mumu boy wey never fit feed himself dey form Adeleke on Nairaland.

Fooolish boy wan be copywriter and yet not educated enough to know how to use paragraph, Werey go just pen everything down like lunatic… no stop no break.

Try and always make Ur last sentence to sound meaningful because that the only thing line I do read when identity someone as an empty brain.....
Have seen the names u were called by many on this forum.
There is nothing good about Ur life....You are miserable being without hope in life
I hope God comes to Ur rescue soon.
Certified MUGU answering Igboslayer.LMAO
U seem to have nervous disorder from Ur write up.
What do u wanna eat today? MUGU
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Try and always make Ur last sentence to sound meaningful because that the only thing line I do read when identity someone as an empty brain.....
Have seen the names u were called by many on this forum.
There is nothing good about Ur life....You are miserable being without hope in life
I hope God comes to Ur rescue soon.
Certified MUGU answering Igboslayer.LMAO
U seem to have nervous disorder from Ur write up.
What do u wanna eat today? MUGU
Fooolish jobless slowpoke👌👌👌😝😜😛😝😜😛😝😜😛😝
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Igboslayer:
Fooolish jobless slowpoke👌👌👌😝😜😛😝😜😛😝😜😛😝

Jobless fool calling an employer jobless....Hahahahahaha
I laugh in Spanish.
This is internet. Reveal urself make we help u. MUGU
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I laugh in Spanish.

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=124961942][/quote]

Oh u are tired....Big FOOL.
Ur head is so empty.
Its Ur type that disguise on internet to insult people that will feed Ur generation and still use another account to beg for money....
You are a disgrace to humanity.....
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Oh u are tired....Big FOOL.
Ur head is so empty.
Its Ur type that disguise on internet to insult people that will feed Ur generation and still use another account to beg for money....
You are a disgrace to humanity.....

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=124963481][/quote]

Certified Dunce....
Now am certain you are that same user i talked about. LMAO
He got fed up and started sending useless stickers just like U.
I swear NL needs to ban some animals from this forum.
Who even helped u with the reg??
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Certified Dunce....
Now am certain you are that same user i talked about. LMAO
He got fed up and started sending useless stickers just like U.
I swear NL needs to ban some animals from this forum.
Who even helped u with the reg??
Who get time for retarded idiots like you! Poor jobless fooool… Werey say him be UX designer. Wetin 11yrs old dey get for fun. Oloriburuku omo ale..

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I laugh in Spanish.
Werey say him be employer as UX Designer…😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 Person wey don craze. Na the last time I go respond to your foolishness. Na picture you go dey do battle with henceforth

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey say him be employer as UX Designer…😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 Person wey don craze. Na the last time I go respond to your foolishness. Na picture you go dey do battle with henceforth

You tryna flee...Hahahahahaha
You are a complete dunce.
I hope u are not the first son sha...
You are just so dumb.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You tryna flee...Hahahahahaha
You are a complete dunce.
I hope u are not the first son sha...
You are just so dumb.

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Igboslayer:

Big fool whose family has rejected....
Your cerebrum is totally empty.
You mentioned same picture shit and went ahead to type Ur usual trash.
Can't u see you are so dumb and useless
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=124976712][/quote]

Ur brain is far lesser than that of a 5 years old kid....
You are so dumb.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Ur brain is far lesser than that of a 5 years old kid....
You are so dumb.

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=125003705][/quote]

This one has gone mentally derailed... LMAOOOOOOO
You quoted a username and wished him death?
May all the curses you've ever laid on everyone both online and offline return back to U and dwell with u for the rest of Ur amen.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This one has gone mentally derailed... LMAOOOOOOO
You quoted a username and wished him death?
May all the curses you've ever laid on everyone both online and offline return back to U and dwell with u for the rest of Ur amen.

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=125010995][/quote]

Hello MUGU...Their is a thread on NL about an Igbo gal who had the highest in JAMB and made 8 A's in WAEC...pls open the thread and comment...
I know u won't comment because Ur WAEC result is full of F9 and she is an Igbo right Dingbat!!
You see ehn...You are too daft....
Who gave birth to this useless being?

Am pretty sure in Ur empty head, U think am an Igbo. Capital NO
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Hello MUGU...Their is a thread on NL about an Igbo gal who had the highest in JAMB and made 8 A's in WAEC...pls open the thread and comment...
I know u won't comment because Ur WAEC result is full of F9 and she is an Igbo right Dingbat!!
You see ehn...You are too daft....
Who gave birth to this useless being?

Am pretty sure in Ur empty head, U think am an Igbo. Capital NO

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=125013182][/quote]

This one is just commenting with trash....LMAO
Oya keep showing us the picture of what u truly represent....
Igboslayer.... Certified MUGU
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Sniper101(m): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Is it just me or does anyone else not find it sexy seeing tattoos on the thighs, hips or butts of dark skin/melanin girls undecided

The gigantic ass on these bitches though
Dunno if some of 'em are plastic

Love the scanty bikini bottom piece Doyin is putting on sha; makes me wanna eat her out...(with her small soft yansh) grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This one is just commenting with trash....LMAO
Oya keep showing us the picture of what u truly represent....
Igboslayer.... Certified MUGU

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=125060261][/quote]

Certified dunce....
Someone finally gifted u data and u decided to come online to spill Ur usual empty trash....
You've become a laughing stock to most nairalanders....MUGU
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Certified dunce....
Someone finally gifted u data and u decided to come online to spill Ur usual empty trash....
You've become a laughing stock to most nairalanders....MUGU
Oloriburuku omo ale… Werey dey do battle with pictures for 5 days on a roll. I don damage this one life totally…

One foolish IPOBIA OBIDIENTLY BASTARD IS DOWN!🤣😃🤣😃🤣😃🤣😃🤣😃🤣😃🤣😃😁👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera / Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.