Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic (795 Views)

Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by PaNnamdi: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Mr Tinubu shouldn't think that war with Niger Republic is like eating roasted agbado(corn) as it is evident that tinubu had surrounded himself with mad and unrealistic men who are not seeing the writing of doom on the wall,even if they see it,they are ready to deceive Tinubu right into it due to their greed.

The Kremlin (Russia) have been quite vocal about Military intervention in Niger and any wise person should have known that anything Putin talks about or even denies simply means he have an interest in that place and a wise leader would avoid any conflict with such a place.

When Vietnam war started the northVietnamese were just local peasants but that war turned to be the Achilles heel(severe injury)to America and they were forced to leave that country with their ego bruised and so many political turmoil and vietnam was left in ruins.

If Nigeria doesn't want to be like wartorn DR Congo,they should avoid any war with Russia backed Niger because the Russians would see this as a perfect opportunity to revenge Nigeria for vetoing(opposing) it's invasion of Ukraine at the UN.

Russia would arm Wagner rebels in Niger alongside with Niger, bukinabe,and Malian soldiers.Unreliable USA will back Nigeria and ECOWAS and watch Nigeria turn into a battlefield.

If we don't want a repeat of DR Congo and Ukraine in Nigeria soil,we should avoid wars that rival superpowers have an interest in at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by Christistruth03: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by Christistruth03: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Political Sagacity was never your Cup of Tea

So Russia's Wagner Group should now take up Residence in Niger next door?

The Coup plotters in Niger must go

If they can be made to leave peacefully it is just as well

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by PaNnamdi: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Sorry
This topic is beyond your brain comprehension.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by BoldBrainz(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2023
I'm comfortably in support of Tinubu invading Niger republic. This country has long been overdue for a reset. And this war, might just be the red button that makes it happen. A war with Niger that spreads into the North will present a solid excuse for the South South to effortlessly extricate herself from this Lord Lugard's abominable experiment.. .

So by all means, let Bola Tinubu go and fulfill his destiny of bringing ruin to Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by BoldBrainz(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

What's this one going on about?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by Christistruth03: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Sorry
This topic is beyond your brain comprehension.

That is all your kind are good at

Insults , because you can't think

No wonder you are being ruled over by a Terrorist in faraway Finland
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by shortgun(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Tinubu that is sleeping all over the place grin grin.
Tinubu doesn't have the balls to invade his bedroom take more of a sovereign nation lead by red eyed young soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by JealousCobra(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2023
May the Lord of host seal the heart of Tifnubu to insist on his audio invasion 🤠

Incompetence has held this country s scrotums for a long time 😎
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2023
nnamnamdi....

calm your phantasy down....haba....
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by Uten9z(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Which war?
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by Psalmistproject: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
One good thing about this war is that in the first month of the war North East will become Niger territory. They'll not bother much because they belonged together before Lord luggard almagamated everything together to form a chaos of a people.

So this may help to solve identity problem. Let's know who are Nigerians las las
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by PaNnamdi: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:
Tinubu that is sleeping all over the place grin grin.
Tinubu doesn't have the balls to invade his bedroom take more of a sovereign nation lead by red eyed young soldiers.
You mean u dont trust the sleepy eyed jagaban of iragbiji grin
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by PaNnamdi: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uten9z:
Which war?
Dem don press am leave you bros grin
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by ElSudani: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uten9z:
Which war?

Please help me ask them o.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by ogaemma: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Point of correction, it is Northern Nigeria that will be destroyed.
Those bandit's that called themselves Republic of Niger soldiers can't come near the Niger Delta region. We will drown them in the waters.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by ivolt: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I'm comfortably in support of Tinubu invading Niger republic. This country has long been overdue for a reset. And this war, might just be the red button that makes it happen. A war with Niger that spreads into the North will present a solid excuse for the South South to effortlessly extricate herself from this Lord Lugard's abominable experiment.. .

So by all means, let Bola Tinubu go and fulfill his destiny of bringing ruin to Nigeria.
I can't tell if you really support the invasion, or you are just using reverse psychology going by your last sentence.
I find it hard to believ that no single secessionist is supporting the invasion despite the claim that it
will help break up Nigeria.
These are really strange times.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by PointB: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
The only people urging Tinubu to go to war are Agbadorians, even those from Northern Nigeria are not in favour of this impending war.

Tinubu and his Agbadorians are war mongers and are on their own in their sectional agenda. The rest of Nigeria are stoutly against this SWAGA.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by FreeStuffsNG: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
PaNnamdi:

You can hail those wreaking havoc in Igboland abi. Well, fyi, Nigeria is not fighting a war with Niger. Niger and Nigeria can never fight. Nigeria is going to chase the coup plotters who want to steal Niger and datsall. Keep your advice because it is not from a patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by joshjc(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
PaNnamdi:
Mr Tinubu shouldn't think that war with Niger Republic is like eating roasted agbado(corn) as it is evident that tinubu had surrounded himself with mad and unrealistic men who are not seeing the writing of doom on the wall,even if they see it,they are ready to deceive Tinubu right into it due to their greed.

The Kremlin (Russia) have been quite vocal about Military intervention in Niger and any wise person should have known that anything Putin talks about or even denies simply means he have an interest in that place and a wise leader would avoid any conflict with such a place.

When Vietnam war started the northVietnamese were just local peasants but that war turned to be the Achilles heel(severe injury)to America and they were forced to leave that country with their ego bruised and so many political turmoil and vietnam was left in ruins.

If Nigeria doesn't want to be like wartorn DR Congo,they should avoid any war with Russia backed Niger because the Russians would see this as a perfect opportunity to revenge Nigeria for vetoing(opposing) it's invasion of Ukraine at the UN.

Russia would arm Wagner rebels in Niger alongside with Niger, bukinabe,and Malian soldiers.Unreliable USA will back Nigeria and ECOWAS and watch Nigeria turn into a battlefield.

If we don't want a repeat of DR Congo and Ukraine in Nigeria soil,we should avoid wars that rival superpowers have an interest in at all cost.
if we don't react it will cause more problem for us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by PaNnamdi: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You can hail those wreaking havoc in Igboland abi. Well, fyi, Nigeria is not fighting a war with Niger. Niger and Nigeria can never fight. Nigeria is going to chase the coup plotters who want to steal Niger and datsall. Keep your advice because it is not from a patriotic Nigerian.
Hello bitter monkey,I have heard your chattering

I want talking to you I talk to humans not animals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by Okoroawusa: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Na wa for these Obidient slaves... opening threads up and down about Tinubu and Niger since yesterday...shior!
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by FreeStuffsNG: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
PaNnamdi:

mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by AntiMarxist: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
PaNnamdi:

The Kremlin (Russia) have been quite vocal about Military intervention in Niger

Show me where and when Russian govt has supported the junta in Niger ?

This is a CIA operation using rogue Wagner mercenaries .
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by AntiMarxist: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

Wagner was and still is a PMC for hire.

They are no longer affiliated to the Russian MoD.

Wagner is not Russia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by BeautyOfIslam: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
List 5 things you know about DRCongo. Nigeria is not invading, but ECOWAS. This is game plan for the west to use their weapons in bases across Africa to fund ECOWAS. I promise you the plotters can't lady with air strikes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by BoldBrainz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:

I can't tell if you really support the invasion, or you are just using reverse psychology going by your last sentence.
I find it hard to believ that no single secessionist is supporting the invasion despite the claim that it
will help break up Nigeria.
These are really strange times.

Oh, I actually do want the invasion to happen. It doesn't require a magician to recognise that this might likely be the best chance for all parties in this unholy marriage to part ways.. smiley
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by LajaLaba: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Oh, I actually do want the invasion to happen. It doesn't require a magician to recognise that this might likely be the best chance for all parties in this unholy marriage to part ways.. smiley
U IPOB people no just get sense lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by Minime10(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Chineke!🤓
This one off me, I swear💃💃💃
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by BoldBrainz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
LajaLaba:
U IPOB people no just get sense lipsrsealed

I am not IPOB please grin. But I agree I don't have sense.

Maybe that's probably why Nigeria is where it is today. Because "sensible" folks like you, are in the majority.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by marlow1962(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni And Rotus On A Heated Argument On Live Show Over NLC Protest (VIDEO) / The Obidients Wish What's In Happening In Niger To Happen In Nigeria / �alex Otti Is Involved� The Ultra Morden Market In Aba, Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.