Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic (818 Views)

Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic by ivolt: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Oh, I actually do want the invasion to happen. It doesn't require a magician to recognise that this might likely be the best chance for all parties in this unholy marriage to part ways.. smiley
Well, that makes you the first true secessionist on Nairaland, unlike the other pretenders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B / Igbos I Need Una Attention. / Paragliding In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.