Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! (1274 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / How To Pull Chicks!! ( User Guide) / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by LarryCork: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Stay tuned..thread coming nest week...THANK ME LATER!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by Zigzagman: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
if you're broke, you have no business dating

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by LarryCork: 3:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Zigzagman:
if you're broke, you have no business dating

Really? So u sayin u don't need women.....corrrrect?

...son are u gay??(no oofense,) angry

1 Like

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by AmancalledGod: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2023
LarryCork:
Stay tuned..thread coming nest week...THANK ME LATER!!! smiley
what are the tricks

1 Like

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by Sucre6: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2023
You have no business pulling chicks if you are broke, invest that time u want to use and learn this garbage to think and learn of a money making venture, invest time, money and effort in it and when God bless your hustle na ladies go dey learn how to pull u. Op rest cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by LarryCork: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sucre6:
You have no business pulling chicks if you are broke, invest that time u want to use and learn this garbage to think and learn of a money making venture, invest time, money and effort in it and when God bless your hustle na ladies go dey learn how to pull u. Op rest cool

Really, so u Rada invest Yor time making moiney & chassin men...corrrrect.u hate wome?
?are u gay sir? why are u gay??(no oofense) angry
Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by Sucre6: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
LarryCork:

Really, so u Rada invest Yor time making moiney & chassin men...corrrrect.u hate wome?
?are u gay sir? why are u gay??(no oofense) angry

You lack common sense of comprehension and you wreck of illiteracy.

You are a brain dead insignificant mofo, so therefore, I won't give you the cheap attention you need because that's like me feeding the troll and i kill trolls like your kind 24/7, I wont reply to your further mentions because doing so could reduce my healthy IQ.

Now read this 👆and weep out of my mention.
Clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by LarryCork: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sucre6:

You are a brain dead insignificant mofo, so therefore, I won't give you the cheap attention you need because that's like me feeding the troll and i kill trolls like your kind 24/7, I wont reply to your further mentions because doing so could reduce my healthy IQ.

Clown 🤡

U don't hav moiney to pull chicks but yet u say I lak common SENCE?brother, it's Yor human right to be gay coz if I like men then u ok to get pregnant sir.but if u shange your mind & decide to be straight,I will gladly giv u one of my halfcast babe called siofra....don't woooory,she date anytin & she will like u!!((THANK ME LATER)) smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by LarryCork: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
anyways backkkto our serious topic befor been rudely intaropted..women are nice & are sweet to like meaning I will help!?(no oofencse) wink
Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by Nigeriagood(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sucre6:

Clown 🤡
smh I can't believe you are actually trying to talk to Mike 😂

1 Like

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by Psalmistproject: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Women are moved by what they hear.

Do the following;

Plot the girls you plan to hit on

Pre arrange your expense budget on them

Plan expenses on little things like data and airtime

Introduce yourself as a very big business guy that once dated a foreign lady from abroad

Tell how you spent millions to maintain her

Tell how she folded your business and sold your assets and ran away

Tell how you are currently bouncing back

Tell them you want to take your time to build another relationship.

That you want to build a relationship not based on material benefits

Somebody that will love you for you and not your money.

Let relationship be 80% on WhatsApp or Facebook free mode

Keep telling them how special and sweet they're

Tell them of a huge contract you're pursing

With time they're start longing to see you

Tell them how you just spent all your money and will likely recover in a month

Watch how they'll provide their transport and hotel money just to come and kiss your broke ass😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by LarryCork: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Women are moved by what they hear.

Do the following;

Plot the girls you plan to hit on

Pre arrange your expense budget on them

Plan expenses on little things like data and airtime

Introduce yourself as a very big business guy that once dated a foreign lady from abroad

Tell how you spent millions to maintain her

Tell how she folded your business and sold your assets and ran away

Tell how you are currently bouncing back

Tell them you want to take your time to build another relationship.

That you want to build a relationship not based on material benefits

Somebody that will love you for you and not your money.

Let relationship be 80% on WhatsApp or Facebook free mode

Keep telling them how special and sweet they're

Tell them of a huge contract you're pursing

With time they're start longing to see you

Tell them how you just spent all your money and will likely recover in a month

Watch how they'll provide their transport and hotel money just to come and kiss your broke ass😂

Bro so u belif Nigerian women are all good diggers? Not all thou.i will say juss 99% of them sir!!((TRUE STORY) smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Pull Chicks if you are broke!! by KingDash09(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Money is needed to pull this hoes

I go swap my 13 pro for 14 yesterday
Omo as I Dey waka for my area girls go be like your phone is fine can I snap pix with it

I go be like yeah, come to my house and snap all the pix you want, from yesterday to today I don nack like 5

(1) (Reply)

Seal Has Dated So Many cool Women / What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused / Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.