Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) (5804 Views)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Anny69: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Misled in several ways following the West like bunch of idi0ts.
👀👀👀👀

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
NNTR:

Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret;
seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there,
and knowledge will increase.”

1 Corinthians 13:8
Love never ends.
But as for prophecies, they will come to an end;
as for tongues, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will come to an end.

The world, as we know it, will come to an end, the moment, knowledge acquisition, has tanked up and peaked (i.e. reached the zenith)

Yeah, there will be nothing more left off theTKGE (i.e. Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) to experience from, as whatever is remaining of knowledge, will become useless (i.e. amount to nothing), hence that will be one of the cues, for the world, to come to an abrupt and screeching end

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Quoting from book written by unknown authors with no validity as regards jesus even the unknown authors said this book was written long ago.. Like 40yrs or so after jesus death.. (according to them)

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
correctguy101:

A step at a time brother...

Looking back and looking at where we currently are today, do you think it's truly far fetched? Could be currently but who's to say anything about tomorrow?

My only annoyance is I might long be dead before it all gets to that stage.. angry

Morning

Boss.. Past civilization is way sophisticated more than ours..

Look at those mysterious creations and buildings and all..

We're not even close to 10% of their civilization
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NNTR: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Quoting from book written by unknown authors with no validity as regards jesus even the unknown authors said this book was written long ago..
Like 40yrs or so after jesus death.. (according to them)
Isaiah 43:10
“You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
And there will be none after Me.

2 Peter 1:16
For we did not follow cleverly devised stories or myths
when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty
[His grandeur, His authority, His sovereignty].

Luke 1:1 - 4
1Since [as is well known] many have undertaken to compile an orderly account
of the things which have been fulfilled among us [by God],
2exactly as they were handed down to us by those [with personal experience]
who from the beginning [of Christ’s ministry] were eyewitnesses
and ministers of the word [that is, of the teaching concerning salvation through faith in Christ],
3it seemed fitting for me as well, [and so I have decided] after having carefully searched out
and investigated all the events accurately, from the very beginning,
to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus;
4so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught
[that is, the history and doctrine of the faith].

1 John 1:1- 4
1[I am writing about] what existed from the beginning, what we have heard,
what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at
and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life
[the One who existed even before the beginning of the world, Christ]
2and the Life [an aspect of His being] was manifested,
and we have seen [it as eyewitnesses] and testify and declare to you [the Life],
the eternal Life who was [already existing] with the Father
and was [actually] made visible to us [His followers]--
3what we have seen and heard we also proclaim to you,
so that you too may have fellowship [as partners] with us.
And indeed our fellowship [which is a distinguishing mark of born-again believers] is with the Father,
and with His Son Jesus Christ.
4We are writing these things to you so that our joy [in seeing you included] may be made complete
[by having you share in the joy of salvation].

Every block of stone has a statue inside it, it is the work of the sculptor to discover it

Beloved, know that one of the secrets of life, is to make stepping stones out of stumbling block, so please do not any of that serve as an obstacle stumbling block to you.

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2023
NNTR:
Isaiah 43:10
“You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
And there will be none after Me.

2 Peter 1:16
For we did not follow cleverly devised stories or myths
when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty
[His grandeur, His authority, His sovereignty].

Luke 1:1 - 4
1Since [as is well known] many have undertaken to compile an orderly account
of the things which have been fulfilled among us [by God],
2exactly as they were handed down to us by those [with personal experience]
who from the beginning [of Christ’s ministry] were eyewitnesses
and ministers of the word [that is, of the teaching concerning salvation through faith in Christ],
3it seemed fitting for me as well, [and so I have decided] after having carefully searched out
and investigated all the events accurately, from the very beginning,
to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus;
4so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught
[that is, the history and doctrine of the faith].

1 John 1:1- 4
1[I am writing about] what existed from the beginning, what we have heard,
what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at
and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life
[the One who existed even before the beginning of the world, Christ]
2and the Life [an aspect of His being] was manifested,
and we have seen [it as eyewitnesses] and testify and declare to you [the Life],
the eternal Life who was [already existing] with the Father
and was [actually] made visible to us [His followers]--
3what we have seen and heard we also proclaim to you,
so that you too may have fellowship [as partners] with us.
And indeed our fellowship [which is a distinguishing mark of born-again believers] is with the Father,
and with His Son Jesus Christ.
4We are writing these things to you so that our joy [in seeing you included] may be made complete
[by having you share in the joy of salvation].

Every block of stone has a statue inside it, it is the work of the sculptor to discover it

Beloved, know that one of the secrets of life, is to make stepping stones out of stumbling block, so please do not any of that serve as an obstacle stumbling block to you.

You are still quoting from the book again. You have no shame

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NNTR: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
You are still quoting from the book again.
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness (absurdity, stupidity) before God;
for it is written [in Scripture],
“[He is] THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE and CLEVER IN THEIR CRAFTINESS;”

God resists the proud, but blesses all who are humble with undeserved grace.

NeoWanZaeed:
You have no shame
Shame, is an experience believing that, one, is flawed and so therefore, is unworthy of agape love and belonging.

I would like to be without shame. I would like to be shameless. I also would like to be ignorant, but then, I would not know how ignorant, as you, I am.

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Mantul: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2023
oz4real83:
There are many things we don't know and we may never know embarassed. God created Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel and later gave birth to Seth. Who did Abel and Seth Marry? shocked shocked. When God banished Cain with a curse to keep wandering round the world, Cain told God that the "people" in the world will antagonize him when they see him shocked shocked. Who are these people that Cain was referring to despite being told that only Adam, Eve, Cain and Seth were the only ones existing? If we were to go by our religious books, the number of the people on earth at the time Cain killed Abel should not be more than 4 shocked. Unfortunately, we may never know the real truth of our origin and existence shocked
read the book of jubilee its on play store
It should answer most of your questions
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by frankoben(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
You probably forget the The Hanging gardens of Babylon which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. It's was built by King Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon between 605 and 562 BC.

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yeah, like from the movie “Lucy” when she held a piece of pen and transformed it to whatever she wanted.
These arts were certainly not done by hand, it was formed with mad technology that once existed and beyond current human advancement

So we will not be around to witness when our present world will technologically advance to that level

I've read a lot about history but the sad part is that, the average lifespan of man is too short to even experience a long term human development

It must be silly to not have an Afterlife...It will make the whole existence of humans very nonsensical and meaningless

4 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by 2paid2Bmad: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
femoric:

Gen 5:4 answers your question.
However, events in the account of Genesis wasn't arranged as they happen. Mention was made of Adam's daughters at the point of his death.
Cain definitely married one of his sisters, by the way, he must have gotten married when he was about 300years

It was okay for Cain to marry his sisters back then and god wouldn’t be angry with that but you can’t do the same now, get that Bible thing off the road bruh!
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The picture below is the Epic Colossus. It is claimed to have been erected in the late 1500s by renowned Italian sculptor Giambologna

This sculpture was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone. I will repeat it again. It was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone.

Go youtube and search for videos of how sculptors make carvings out of pure limestone and you will see that they use at least 5 or 6 different powertools. Power tools are electrically powered devices. According to our history books, there were no power tools in the 1500s

So we are made to believe that this was carved using chisel and hammers? I mean look at how realistic this is.
I stopped reading this post when I saw this comment,this is an insult to the men and women from the 15th century what is special in that statue to compare the Majesty of the city walls of the song dynasty that Genghis Khan encountered in the 12th century,what about the obelisks of Egypt a 500 ton pillar carved from solid granite more than 3000 years before that your statue,even the logistics emperor Caligula used to transport such load from Egypt to Rome is a feat of engineering marvel itself using only slaves,donkeys,horses and wooden ships without engine,can you compare the masterclass of the coliseum with hundreds of smilar statues that are baffling you surrounding it and it still stands more 2500 years till today,even in the Renaissance period in Europe that statue is commonplace when you have mastercraftsmen like da Vinci,Michelangelo,botteli, rapheal,Donatello,bhurunelisci,ghilbertietc,I have been reading your posts previously but it is glaring what you look for is conspiracy theories not knoweldge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How I Suck It If I Really Like It. I Take My Time..( Pics Ins) / Failed Relationship Vs. Failed Marriage / 18+ Pic. Woman Riding Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.