Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) (5809 Views)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by demanuel(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:
This is the theory my evidence points to:

A great advanced civilization existed on earth 200 years ago. They had settlements across the world and built magnificent structures and buildings.

For some reason they vanished, living only their buildings behind. I don't know how they vanished or why, but they did.

New sets of people took their lands, stole their artwork, coopted their buildings, rewrote history and deleted every trace of them from the history books.
But why did they rewrite history and deleted every trace of these ancient civilization? cry angry

3 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by madscientist88(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:
This is the theory my evidence points to:

A great advanced civilization existed on earth 200 years ago. They had settlements across the world and built magnificent structures and buildings.

For some reason they vanished, living only their buildings behind. I don't know how they vanished or why, but they did.

New sets of people took their lands, stole their artwork, coopted their buildings, rewrote history and deleted every trace of them from the history books.
search for the "mud flood and ring of fire",there is a website electricuniverse there you would find your answer,there was a continent called lemurya which was destroyed ,these advanced works were gifts or edifice belonging to citizens of lemuria to which most of them were giants ,there was Atlantis and lemurya shown in some prehistoric maps.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by WantsandMore: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

We're you alive at that time? Hence, Your-story and not His-story?
grin ...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

There was a civilization before our own civilization. We don’t know what happened to them but certainly there was.

Always have been...

I sense our own nearing it's end, though it'll still take a few more centuries but this ancestor has eternity buried in his blood shocked ...

Only sad I would've long died at that inevitable climax....

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yeah, like from the movie “Lucy” when she held a piece of pen and transformed it to whatever she wanted.
These arts were certainly not done by hand, it was formed with mad technology that once existed and beyond current human advancement

Considering it all from this window...

I guess the case might be that the so-called real inhabitants failed in their ascension...

Hence they were relegated experienced a major decline in their dimensional forces....

Mind and soul and even the physicality became diseased and stunted...

Ah, wild imaginations...

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Nice.
Front page pls.
Really got me thinking. Why were Italians special artists? And singers?

And now, they're no longer that great in said field....

Got me wondering what happened to this heritage...

3 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Not reset..

Their Civilization reached their peak and drown.. Got erased off earth

Aha,.

Same way our current civilization will be taken over by our own creations... Me and Nigerians or Africans might not be among the creators of the AI but hey, the ungrateful prodigal bastard might still replace us... SMH

Maybe the Doomsday Vault is just a waste of time and resources....

Smh
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Postinor:
This is true sha, they are so many things we don't know as humans

Yes brother...

That's why the bible confesses that man will never know all the things the Lord has created in the bible book of Ecclesiastes chapter ... shocked I no even know but I'm sure it's in Ecclesiastes.... grin

So just leave it all, the Lord is in control, leave the wheels to the Lord, let him drive ya safely cheesy

And don't forget, as the lord's taking care of the wheels, you gotta pay tithes.. tongue

Respect

3 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
demanuel:

But why did they rewrite history and deleted every trace of these ancient civilization? cry angry

Good question...

I have a crazy idea...

But it's best we left that for our dear OP..

Our truth please address this question...

Why was history rewritten and everything about an ancient civilization erased?

6 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Those sculptures are maarrd shocked

I wonder the kain inspiration that befell whoever made it.

Verily verily. This is super human.

5 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Starboytwo:
Those sculptures are maarrd shocked

I wonder the kain inspiration that befell whoever made it.

Verily verily. This is super human.

The difference in dimensions.

2 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Yungmakaveli01(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
oz4real83:
There are many things we don't know and we may never know embarassed. God created Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel and later gave birth to Seth. Who did Abel and Seth Marry? shocked shocked. When God banished Cain with a curse to keep wandering round the world, Cain told God that the "people" in the world will antagonize him when they see him shocked shocked. Who are these people that Cain was referring to despite being told that only Adam, Eve, Cain and Seth were the only ones existing? If we were to go by our religious books, the number of the people on earth at the time Cain killed Abel should not be more than 4 shocked. Unfortunately, we may never know the real truth of our origin and existence shocked

I thought about this at a point in time I know so many things have been hidden from us.
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Deasegun19(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
What is the truth?
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by TheSuperX(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The picture below is the Epic Colossus. It is claimed to have been erected in the late 1500s by renowned Italian sculptor Giambologna

This sculpture was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone. I will repeat it again. It was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone.

Go youtube and search for videos of how sculptors make carvings out of pure limestone and you will see that they use at least 5 or 6 different powertools. Power tools are electrically powered devices. According to our history books, there were no power tools in the 1500s

So we are made to believe that this was carved using chisel and hammers? I mean look at how realistic this is.
Amazing
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by TheSuperX(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Nice.
Front page pls.
Really got me thinking. Why were Italians special artists? And singers?
Regina Daniels or those useless threads will rather be on front page than this enlightened one.

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Misled in several ways following the West like bunch of idi0ts.

2 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by omniwater: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Earth is a soul farm for the "higher beings".

When earth's population reach a certain amount, they are harvested.

Humans would just disappear from the earth in numbers.

This phenomenon is called "rapture" in the biblical terms.

2 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by femoric(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
oz4real83:
There are many things we don't know and we may never know embarassed. God created Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel and later gave birth to Seth. Who did Abel and Seth Marry? shocked shocked. When God banished Cain with a curse to keep wandering round the world, Cain told God that the "people" in the world will antagonize him when they see him shocked shocked. Who are these people that Cain was referring to despite being told that only Adam, Eve, Cain and Seth were the only ones existing? If we were to go by our religious books, the number of the people on earth at the time Cain killed Abel should not be more than 4 shocked. Unfortunately, we may never know the real truth of our origin and existence shocked

Gen 5:4 answers your question.
However, events in the account of Genesis wasn't arranged as they happen. Mention was made of Adam's daughters at the point of his death.
Cain definitely married one of his sisters, by the way, he must have gotten married when he was about 300years

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NNTR: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Ourtruth247:
I will be posting some pictures. Please keep an open mind. I am not telling you what to believe, I am just trying to get you to question everything you think you know about history.

Everything we've been told about history was gotten from books written by people we don't know. No one alive today was alive 150 years ago. Everything we know is what we've been told and we've all been indoctrinated to accept it as truth.

But my research has led me to believe that a lot of what we've been told is a lie and this thread is my attempt to prove it.
Please come closer home, to about the 'lost technology' we have here too, in Naiyja.

No one, any longer, using same 'technology', seems able to replicate any of these bronze statues seen below (e.g. Ife and Benin statues)
What of the Nok terracotta too?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

4 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NNTR: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2023
omniwater:
Earth is a soul farm for the "higher beings".
Ezekiel 18:4
Behold (pay close attention), all souls are Mine;
the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine.
The soul who sins will die.

1 Corinthians 5:5
hand such a person over to Satan to destroy his corrupt nature
so that his spiritual nature may be saved on the day of the Lord..

Yes, with two contenders

omniwater:
When earth's population reach a certain amount, they are harvested.

Humans would just disappear from the earth in numbers.

This phenomenon is called "rapture" in the biblical terms.
With all due respect, no one should buy the 'When earth's population reach a certain amount, they are harvested' & 'rapture' parts, as it is nothing other than baloney.

Human beings cross over, the moment, their life force aka ruach, pka breath of God expires. The universe is big enough to accommodate innumerable amount of human beings

Now the $64,000 question is:
1. For which cause, for which purpose, and/or for which reason is the creation of human beings for?
(i.e. whats the core reason(s) for creating man, the human race aka homo sapiens)

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Maynman: 4:09am On Aug 06, 2023
madscientist88:
search for the "mud flood and ring of fire",there is a website electricuniverse there you would find your answer,there was a continent called lemurya which was destroyed ,these advanced works were gifts or edifice belonging to citizens of lemuria to which most of them were giants ,there was Atlantis and lemurya shown in some prehistoric maps.
How were they destroyed? By who?

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Seun, dominique, nlfpmod, lalasticlala pls move this to front page na
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Goldsplash(m): 6:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Nlfpmod.
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2023
correctguy101:

Aha,.

Same way our current civilization will be taken over by our own creations... Me and Nigerians or Africans might not be among the creators of the AI but hey, the ungrateful prodigal bastard might still replace us... SMH

Smh

Man can't accomplish learning AI. Like the one we do see in movies. If they do, well, that's the beginning of the end lol

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Adasun(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yeah, like from the movie “Lucy” when she held a piece of pen and transformed it to whatever she wanted.
These arts were certainly not done by hand, it was formed with mad technology that once existed and beyond current human advancement
I have looking for that movie but couldn't lay my hands on it...

Can u help me out?
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Man can't accomplish learning AI. Like the one we do see in movies. If they do, well, that's the beginning of the end lol

A step at a time brother...

Looking back and looking at where we currently are today, do you think it's truly far fetched? Could be currently but who's to say anything about tomorrow?

My only annoyance is I might long be dead before it all gets to that stage.. angry

Morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by logicalhumour: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
I used to read everything readable about these things especially on /x/

I've lost hope. Just to imagine that I rely on NASA for example to tell me what Mars looks like! What if they deliberately show me fake photos? What if they've been lying?!

Same thing with history. I was never there, and I can never know what truly happened. Hell, even the north and south pole specifically, I'm not rich enough to sponsor my trip there, and even if I was rich enough, I hear it's prohibited, and I'll LITERALLY be shot down. On the Artic, all superpower countries have mutual understanding and abnormal interest in that place even thought they're always fighting in other affairs. These people are heavily armed and only scientist of the highest security clearance work there. You'll be literally shot down if you attempt to get any close. We must believe what ever they tell us is there. It's hopeless. Lol

Go and read about the Antarctic and Southern Ocean Coalition

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NNTR: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Not reset..

Their Civilization reached their peak and drown.. Got erased off earth

correctguy101:
Aha,.

Smh

NeoWanZaeed:
Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret;
seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there,
and knowledge will increase.”

1 Corinthians 13:8
Love never ends.
But as for prophecies, they will come to an end;
as for tongues, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will come to an end.

The world, as we know it, will come to an end, the moment, knowledge acquisition, has tanked up and peaked (i.e. reached the zenith)

Yeah, there will be nothing more left off theTKGE (i.e. Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) to experience from, as whatever is remaining of knowledge, will become useless (i.e. amount to nothing), hence that will be one of the cues, for the world, to come to an abrupt and screeching end

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
angry

1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by madscientist88(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Maynman:

How were they destroyed? By who?
Unlike the subsequent fate of Atlantis, which was submerged by great tidal waves, the continent of Lemuria perished by volcanic action. It was raked by the burning ashes and the red-hot dust from numberless volcanoes. Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, it is true, heralded each of the great catastrophes which overtook Atlantis, but when the land had been shaken and rent, the sea rushed in and completed the work, and most of the inhabitants perished by drowning. The Lemurians, on the other hand, met their doom chiefly by fire or suffocation. Another marked contrast between the fate of Lemuria and Atlantis was that while four great catastrophes completed the destruction of the latter, the former was slowly eaten away by internal fires, for, from the time when the disintegrating process began towards the end of the first map period, there was no cessation from the fiery activity, and whether in one part of the continent or another, the volcanic action was incessant, while the invariable sequence was the subsidence and total disappearance of the land, just as in the case of Krakatoa in 1883.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Maynman: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
madscientist88:
Unlike the subsequent fate of Atlantis, which was submerged by great tidal waves, the continent of Lemuria perished by volcanic action. It was raked by the burning ashes and the red-hot dust from numberless volcanoes. Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, it is true, heralded each of the great catastrophes which overtook Atlantis, but when the land had been shaken and rent, the sea rushed in and completed the work, and most of the inhabitants perished by drowning. The Lemurians, on the other hand, met their doom chiefly by fire or suffocation. Another marked contrast between the fate of Lemuria and Atlantis was that while four great catastrophes completed the destruction of the latter, the former was slowly eaten away by internal fires, for, from the time when the disintegrating process began towards the end of the first map period, there was no cessation from the fiery activity, and whether in one part of the continent or another, the volcanic action was incessant, while the invariable sequence was the subsidence and total disappearance of the land, just as in the case of Krakatoa in 1883.
Where is the volcano situated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How I Suck It If I Really Like It. I Take My Time..( Pics Ins) / Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? / Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.