Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti (31475 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Kingspin(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thank God, INEC Yakubu was absent from Abia on the day of election.

So this is what Abians would have missed if not for that strong woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by EthanSly: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Great Job.. LP delivering already..

The APC priest in Benue State is just paying salary.. No construction, no projects just salary...

9 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Theboss001: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Workch: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
When you elect an illiterate has a Governor !

You want to embark on solid construction work, and want to ignore weather.
former bank CEO be illiterate.
Many local expert online

30 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by CJStarz: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Guyman01:
Aba people are so appreciative of the works that they cook with their money and bring to the workers so that they don't leave the site to ho searching for food, this is leadership in action

Na the food cooking part I doubt o. For this hardship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by chipet67(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

See illiterate talking.
Please read your comment again and feel ashamed

9 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Theboss001: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hedonisco:
Where is that ugly-faced, kerosene-peddling, pot-bellied criminal that was governor before this Alex Otti?

The buffon should really hide his big empty coconut head in shame.
In his first tenure of being elected, he flagged off ph road, and after 8 years of his cursed stay ph road was still as he met it.
Okezie ikpeazu should be stoned to dèath

7 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Osariemen12:
I know a leader when I see one.

But that Judith Beres is a MILF shocked.

Shouldn't ther be a "G" before that "M"?
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by CJStarz: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu constructed this same Cemetery road with two deep drainages on both sides. Otti is rehabilitating it because it has become dilapidated.
Okezie Ikpeazu constructed Osusu road which is a major link to the cemetery road. He constructed Osusu road down to Ama Ogbonnaya.
All of them tried in their respective capacities. It's not fair trying to portray your predecessors as having done nothing. Governance is a continuum.
Aba shall be great again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Wizardslayer: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
I swear that I'll never live in aba, but now am now feeling like relocating back to aba.

You see life, is sometimes good that people make a mockery of you so that God can increase your blessings.

7 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by buharibanjo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Aba will still look like Aba
jonapeters:
Can't wait to see what Aba will look like by the time this man leaves office 8 yeas later
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Theboss001: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
TriCee:
Good. I like the Governor's focus on Aba.
Past Governors failed to realise that most of the state's revenue comes from Aba.

Ala Aba was so much neglected thru the previous administrations.
But you can't talk Abia State without putting Aba at the forefront

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Kay25(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Soludo, pls come and see your mate, Ebola, you too, all non performing governor's should gather here, I have something for you
Dey play..that's how ikpeazu started only to be worst than orji
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Otti is God-sent to Abia State.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Otti is doing very well. I love this

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by humblespirit: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wetin they make dog bark na him sheep they look as if nothing they happen: if this can make na they sing praise pple from SW suppose to dey hold praise vigil for their governors.
Soludo and Otti are doing very well. God bless them.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Junny04(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Yet the literate cannot differentiate AS from HAS.

5 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
While Yorubas are okay with the mediocre governors they have, Igbos are seriously keeping their own in check. Spot the difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
MXrep:

Even Uyo with all it's flyovers do not pay attention to inner streets like this. The interconnectivity of inner streets in Aba is second to none
Empty flyovers with no impact while majority of Akwa Ibom youths are roaming about looking for menial jobs like househelp to do. Shame

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Skillsnigeria: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Junny04:

Yet the literate cannot differentiate AS from HAS.
Na Yoruba tongue. They have H factor as an issue.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Litmus: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Osariemen12:

That one wey be like barrell ? I was going to say, she resemble mother i'd like to flog rather than mother i'd like to.... but then I realised that is the same thing to some.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by ibinaboonline: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Na Edo man you dey say okwa gi?
Adaisback:
okwa gi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
@Osariemen 1, she means, you. It's just a fun way to say I sight you.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Georgejeez: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hope he has obtained a signed and sealed Approval from Maxi Simon Finland before attempting to rebuild Aba ?
grin grin grin grin
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by chatinent: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

as*
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by nkemjacob2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
We commend him for his work but he shouldn't construct d kind of road obaseki did that before a month we begin to see pot holes

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
That's the people's governor talking.

We love you Sir, carry go and no useless sit at home directed by one diasporan will work against you the real people's order in the land.

Kwenu.
There's no sit-at-home in SE. You guys should ignore empty rhetorics by rabble rousers.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Truthfulguy10: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Osariemen12:

Rest!!!😂
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
nkemjacob2:
We commend him for his work but he shouldn't construct d kind of road obaseki did that before a month we begin to see pot holes
Otti is not Obaseki.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) / 10 Richest Countries In Africa / Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.