Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti (31476 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by owem19(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Over sense no dey good.dont worry I understand Man must wack but for the right reasons.peace
CJStarz:
Osim dey play. Point out the lie in what I typed.

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by owem19(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
No reason am
CJStarz:
Osim dey play. Point out the lie in what I typed.

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by CJStarz: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
You are just beating about the bush and for your mind, every defense of the truth translates to 'man must wack?' You can't get any lower!
Point out the falsehood in my comment. It's as simple as that. Don't be blindfolded by sheer hatred for the past administration to the extent you fail to see the 'little' works done by it. Otti is doing well already but let's give credit to whom it's due,be it OUK,OVI or Otti.

owem19:
Over sense no dey good.dont worry I understand Man must wack but for the right reasons.peace
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by owem19(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ok bro's no offense but I want to point out to you since 1991 abia state was created during ogbonnaya onu nothing sensible has been done after after Dee Sam mbakwe built aba in the then old imo,so supporting ikpeazu becos of what I don't know.... hmmmm well just be guided and don't support evil. God bless Alex 🙏🙏 thanks
CJStarz:
You are just beating about the bush and for your mind, every defense of the truth translates to 'man must wack?' You can't get any lower!
Point out the falsehood in my comment. It's as simple as that. Don't be blindfolded by sheer hatred for the past administration to the extent you fail to see the 'little' works done by it. Otti is doing well already but let's give credit to whom it's due,be it OUK,OVI or Otti.

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by MeineMutter: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good work here.

Let him move to other towns too before he would finish his 8 years.
He was not voted for only in the cities.

He can partner investors on independent power projects for the state and make it a limited or a Plc company where people can invest as little as N10,000 to own shares there.

Without uninterrupted power, no nation or a state is going to grow. Power is the bedrock of any development.

He should engage town planners well. The way we plan our towns is very horrible. I don’t know the essence of our brothers/sisters, sons/daughters who study(ied) Urban and Regional Planning and cannot plan a simple village well.

Good our governors start sensitizing land owners, chiefs and kings, omo oniles, builders etc about why we need to plan our towns and villages.
Nobody is out to take their lands from them.

Just know the total number of plots you have and government would consider it when planning your villages and towns.

Too much to say in this and I am sure a lot of people know more than I do.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by worksmart(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Uncompleted projects don't matter, completed projects are what matters.
majesticguy:

Completed or uncompleted, we the folks on ground know that he's working. His 2 years of office is far better than Obaino's 8 years in office.

Soludo means business, he visits sites impromptu and fires unserious contractors. He recently fired one contractor on the spot at Onitsha for his unseriousness on the ongoing road contract awarded to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / 10 Richest Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.