Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri (6639 Views)

Yorùbás Are Actually The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria. / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Igbo, Reno Omokri Clash Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by maticar: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rossikk:
Na Reno Omokri fit these people.

He knows exactly how to put them in their place, destroying their narcissistic delusions.
The igbos are great people

Deal with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Igbos are as successful as they can...in their different fields...

No tribe can have it all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
That’s a known fact.

Not negotiable

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Igbos are as successful as they can...in their different fields...

No tribe can have it all...

Yorubas seem to have it all

Mention one sector Yorubas are not thriving

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Yorubas seem to have it all

Mention one sector Yorubas are not thriving

Housing development in your villages, towns and cities..

All you have to show is Lagos..built by all Nigerians and federal government.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Excerpts by Same Reno, gaslighting different tribes...

"...Methamphetamine was invented by Japanese a Japanese chemist, Nagai Nagayoshi and the drug was shared with their German allies and helped their soldiers stay awake and focus. After the war, German scientists helped American scientist synthesize the drug which revolutionized the US health industry.

Why can't we do the same in Nigeria? Can you imagine what our technological base would have been if we as a nation had a policy of patronizing the so called Igbo made products right from the end of the war till today? What if we had absorbed the the Research and Production Organisation of Biafra (RAP as it was then known) into the Nigerian Army Corps of Engineers?

By now, we may have been manufacturing jets and we would not be dependent on foreign nations for weapons to fight terrorists.

This is why I was so disgusted with the minister of science and technology, Ogbonnaya Onu for aspiring, on Nigeria's behalf, to produce pencils by 2018!

I mean this man is the first civilian governor of the old Abia state which today encompasses both Abia and Ebonyi states.

Right there, under his own nose, Nigerians of Igbo extraction, without ANY governmental support, are manufacturing electronics and heavy machinery components and Onu is caught up on pencils!

Onu should visit Nnewi if he knows where it is. Right there he would see a city that does not wait for government. Nnewi people are so industrious that after years of waiting endlessly for government to provide basic amenities, they have built their own roads, have their own power stations and their own water works.

Just like Japan, Nnewi has manufacturers of such things like batteries, pistons, automobiles and other products. These Nnewi manufacturers have built schools for the kids of their workers on site, just like in Japan.

You just need to visit Nnewi or Aba to see what is going on in Nigeria. These guys are Nigeria's most guarded secret because even the federal government is not aware of them.

And the reason why this is so is because these people are Igbos!

It is time for Nigeria to forgive the Igbos for being Igbo and accept them as full partners and equal partners in the Nigerian project and use the entire strength of the Nigerian federal government to provide them the support to fulfill their destiny as the Black African people that are nucleus of the technological advancement of Africa.

Notice I say Africa, not just Nigeria. I don't say this lightly. All over West and Central Africa, Nigerians of Igbo extraction are the backbone of the commercial and technological sectors...." Reno

https://www.nairaland.com/3304940/article-written-reno-omokri-igbos

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nice2023:
The most smartest tribe in Africa is Igbo,the most successful tribe on Africa is Igbo after kukuyi tribe in Kenya.

The richest tribe in Nigeris is still Igbo.

Reno is not comfortable anytime he hears about igbos.

I am 150 % proud of the igbos.

A source from Anambra.

There is no single evidence that points to the claim that igbos are richest in Nigeria

The richest people in Africa, na Hausa and Yoruba dey list
The richest African woman is Yoruba woman
The highest GDP is in the southwest states, highest IGR in southwest,
The poverty head count, southwest is the least.
The most successful people are represented by Yorubas
Even this forum where the argument is being made is own by Yoruba
Deal with it

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

I will post figures of IGR, GDP, HDI, poverty count and tell me in which place southwest did not beat southeast hands down

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Na your father from Biaflan build Lagos ba.
Then come and carry Lagos on your head to east

The most developed cities in nigeria are in southwest including Lagos, Ibadan, ogun state

Go and do your research and find out which southeast state is more developed than Ibadan

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The richest man in Africa is Fulani if we are to decend to omokiri level of foolish reasoning.so Fulani are the most successful

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

A source from Anambra.

There is no single evidence that points to the claim that igbos are richest in Nigeria

The richest people in Africa, na Hausa and Yoruba dey list
The richest African woman is Yoruba woman
The highest GDP is in the southwest states, highest IGR in southwest,
The poverty head count, southwest is the least.
The most successful people are represented by Yorubas
Even this forum where the argument is being made is own by Yoruba
Deal with it

If Hausa and Yorubas have the set back the Igbos have since after the war in 1970 till today...you all will not even sight the Igbos.

The woman you mentioned was gifted by IBB...and so are others in the north.

On GDP and IGR, where can you show what you do with it?

You all shout Lagos built by the FG and every other Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Na your father from Biaflan build Lagos ba.
Then come and carry Lagos on your head to east

The most developed cities in nigeria are in southwest including Lagos, Ibadan, ogun state

Go and do your research and find out which southeast state is more developed than Ibadan

Rule 2 broken.

Mod please ban this guy for insult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

I will post figures of IGR, GDP, HDI, poverty count and tell me in which place southwest did not beat southeast hands down

Yorubas like statistics, bar chart, pie chart, flow chart and weird diagrams to deceive gullible people..

I want pictures of your towns, cities, villages where you show your success.

Nobody needs your Oluwole statistics.

Again leave Lagos out of it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by udede(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rossikk:
Na Reno Omokri fit these people.

He knows exactly how to put them in their place, destroying their narcissistic delusions.
so how will this your opinion and that of ren o'mockery stop Tinubu from embarrassing Yoruba people again in Niger republic ?
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by ProblemChild1: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Obaofaba:

Reno is right after all, just take a look at your comment.

If your level of comprehension is low, let me help you, Reno said, Yorubas occupied 6/10 of the 10 richest in Nigeria not necessarily the richest man Nigeria has as of today.

Get it now?

Now say a big thank you to me and please don't insult me, I'm not that nice.

You can now counter that with facts and figure my boy.
Nollywood alone beat everything you just listed. Mugu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by ProblemChild1: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
walefresh3:
Yorubas is the most successful tribe in Nigeria... Fact..

We have the most Developed City in West Africa.. the 4th richest city in the whole of Africa...

Best music artist in the whole of Africa..
One of the best black rapper in the world is Yoruba...

The richest African woman is Yoruba...
Name it ...

Yoruba remain your master even in POLITICS..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Yorubas like statistics, bar chart, pie chart, flow chart and weird diagrams to deceive gullible people..

I want pictures of your towns, cities, villages where you show your success.

Nobody needs you Oluwole statistics.

I know that na warehouse economist una be. Una know sabi book pass spare parts, import and export, container.
If you want pictures, there are enough picture of the beauty of southwest on nairaland alone. Check threads on Ibadan, ogun state alone and be marvel.

https://www.nairaland.com/5940220/beautiful-pictures-abeokuta-ogun-state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
ProblemChild1:

And Yorubas no dey nollywood ?

Anywhere you think igbos are dominating, Yorubas are equally represented.
And Yorubas dominate far more places than you empty chest beaters

Igbos make the loudest noise, that’s one fact.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by ProblemChild1: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Nollywood industry is owned by Igbos. Igbos don developed Nollywood since egdes, before una just dey start yesterday. Even till now na them still dey trend. Na just noise una get. Wawa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Antimandatethie(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
walefresh3:
we dey tell those akpu eaters but Dem no dey hear...

Yoruba be their master

grin ROTFLOMA
HEHE
pls how can fulani/hausa's Slaves, become our masters. God forbit bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
ProblemChild1:
how much nollywood dey generate ? Davido alone is richer than all the nollywood put together...

As it is now.. We had taken over nollywood... Go and check NETFLIX... We rule Africa now...

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Smartjeezy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Oyo state has more radio stations than all the eastern states combined. The problem with Yoruba is that they don't make noise just like hausa people. Many of my friends are Igbo but they do indulge in many dubious character that makes them look rich. Infact, some of my friends from youba land are stinkingly rich but they don't make noise. Yoruba are top notch in media and technology. The best TV and radio stations in Nigeria are located in Yoruba land. Only adenuga of globacom will beat many igbo billionaires hands down. Hausa are the real deal of this country, they made Cool cash without making noise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know that na warehouse economist una be. Una know sabi book pass spare parts, import and export, container.
If you want pictures, there are enough picture of the beauty of southwest on nairaland alone. Check threads on Ibadan, ogun state alone and be marvel.

https://www.nairaland.com/5940220/beautiful-pictures-abeokuta-ogun-state

I know Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state like the back of my hand...

There is nothing in Ibadan and Ogun compared to what you have in Enugu, Onitsha and even Aba..

This is the reason you guys fall back to claiming Lagos when the pressure becomes loud.

https://www.nairaland.com/7781967/enugu-only-green-city-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Antimandatethie(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

euew, even though i know how dirty yorubas can be, but i realy don't thing it is a must show the world how disgusting the are *spits*

other comrades in the house just try watching a yoruba movie while eating foods or snacks, euew, just try am.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
People wey their region never beautiful and Developed cities as Yorubas want to claim dey are successful than Yoruba...

Maybe success meant another thing to them..

See Yoruba Land see beauty

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walex2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The richest man in Africa is Fulani if we are to decend to omokiri level of foolish reasoning.so Fulani are the most successful
out of ten richest Nigerians on earth Yoruba are six. You have comprehension problem

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by flokii: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yorubas are the most successful both at home and abroad.. the olojukokoro noisemakers that want to steal Lagos through Chinedu have been put to shame.

The best Universities are in Yorubaland

The best healthcare institutions are in Yorubaland

The best movie and theatre industry is in Yorubaland (while some are busy pirating other people's sweat up and down).

The most indistrialized region belongs to Yorubas.

The best performing region in terms of IGR and other human indices belongs to Yorubas.

The most hospitable and habitable region is South West, Nigeria (no sit at homes or flogging of people's parents in the markets).

Anyone that can counter all these with facts is welcome to do so.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Many nigerians from different angles of the country trooping to west till I die..

Yoruba land is far beautiful...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by ProblemChild1: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
walefresh3:
how much nollywood dey generate ? Davido alone is richer than all the nollywood put together...

As it is now.. We had taken over nollywood... Go and check NETFLIX... We rule Africa now...
Oga, even those Netflix wey you dey talk about igbos dominate. Most of una yoruba movies igbos dey contribute. Shanty town igbos contributed, gangs of Lagos igbos contributed, far from home igbos contributed. The reason is that igbos are dominated in nollywood. Na their industry. You can't take it away from them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
walex2:
out of ten richest Nigerians on earth Yoruba are six. You have comprehension problem

You are the one who have comprehension problem...

So because out 10 you have 6 that makes you the most successful?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
A Yoruba leader in Lagos is about to complete redlane of the light rail...

Who does that if not Yoruba... The Pathfinder of nigeria Developments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mljsnj4dKpw

Even that agulu man could not do this for the wasted 8 year on sit of power in alaigbo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Impeachment: Your Ex-parte Injunction Can't Stop Us, Ondo Speaker To Aiyedatiwa / Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / Akwa Ibom State Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.