Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri (6644 Views)

Yorùbás Are Actually The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria. / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Igbo, Reno Omokri Clash Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Putinofrussia: 6:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Tomek09:
POLITICS(The first black ICC president igbo,first black WTO president igbo,first black italian senator igbo,first black poland senator igbo,first black minister of justice Canda igbo,first African colonel U.S army etc)TRADE AND COMMERCE(Onitsha main market biggest in west africa,Nnewi machine parts biggest in west africa,Ariaria int market Aba,Alaba,Ladipo machine parts,computer village,trades fair,Iwo electronic market Ibadan,Sabon gari market Kano,Terminus market jos,Mile 1,2,3 markets Portharcourt,Abuja building material etc)INDIGENOUS INDUSTRIES AND MANUFACTURING(Innoson motors,Coscharis motors(BMW,Jaguar ford etc)Ibeto cements,Erisco tomatoes,Tiger foods etc)PHARMACEUTICALS(Emzor paracetamol,Orange drugs,pandols etc)SPORT(The 1st African man to win a gold metal in an international competition Emanuel Ifeajuna,The first african woman to win gold medal in field events Olympics Chioma Ajunwa,The youngest player in English premier league history Ethan Nwaneri,Kanu is Nigeria most successful footballer etc)
The facts in what you stated are what I am going to respond to leaving out the remaining thrash.

ICC is junior to IJC and the first black president of the IJC was a Yoruba man...Elias Teslim..
That ICC man is a junior minister to Teslim Elias.

Okonjo Iweala was nominated by Buhari when the wailings of Igbos were deafening that Buhari was sidelining them.It was an SS woman that was pencilled down to be WTO president.
Okonjo did not deserve it. Nonetheless,she is a great woman.

All the foolish politicians that you put up there died with envy and jealousy for Yorubaland which was the most prosperous,most developed and where all of them ran to for succour.They were in bed politically with the Hausas that trusted them but their little brains and greediness deceived them that they can take Nigeria greedily by killing all the leaders of the other tribes leaving out their own.
Those foolish,backbiting,betraying Igbo politicians foisted the devilish unitary system of government on the masses of Nigeria because of longthroat and wickedness.
Awolowo was better,greater and more beneficial than all those Igbo foolish politicians of those days because he gave them and Nigerians the televisions they watch till date,the newspaper we all read today.He also thought them how to build skyscrapers etc.
They were worthless compared to Awolowo.

As for business,the Igbos are mere petty traders and these petty tradings are mostly used as fronts for their illicit drug trade and baby factories for human parts which they originated through Otokoto and Okija when other regions didn't know what these practices were all about.They have no business that is up to 40,50 years because they lack the real business acumen that the Yorubas have.
Yorubas have businesses spaning more than 100,90,80 years and still counting

Comparing Igbos who started to learn how to wear clothes in 2021 with the great Yoruba race is a blasphemy of the highest order.

Ibadan,developed by Yorubas,is more developed than the entire SE Igboland.
This has been proven time and time again.

Yorubas are the most successful people not only in Nigeria but Africa and also the most successful black race in the world.
It is God's grace.

Yoruba had their Oyo Empire just like Britain,China etc around 1300 BC while Igbos were under the colony of Igala even around 1445 BC.

Yoruba brought or introduced television,Radio, Skyscraper,Olympic size pool and stadium,newspaper etc to Nigeria.Even the NTA you are using today was owned by Yoruba.

Yoruba had the most developed city(Ibadan) in Africa even when Igbos were living in hamlets.

Yoruba had always been more cerebral and successful than the Igbos during regional system of government where everybody had a level playing ground.
Yoruba even lent money to Nigeria twice during that time.

It is only Yoruba that have businesses established more than 100 years,90,80,70 years old and still going on strong.
No Igbo businesses exist up to 40,50 years.

In the olden days,it was only Yoruba that had multiple successful business people that I can name more than 10 but Igbo had only one....Louis Ojukwu..

The list is endless but Yoruba seldom beat their chests but Igbos are making a few of them do that now.
Even till date,Yoruba still lead in most endeavors.Igbos too are very good and successful but not like the Yorubas.

The whites knowing the superior intelligence and business acumen of the Yorubas have always related with them than any other.
As I speak,there are 3 Yorubas in the cabinet of President Biden of USA.

It was only a Yoruba person...Bayo Ogunlesi ....that former president Trump saw fit to include in his cabinet too.

In the UK,a Yoruba woman...Kemi Badenock...in their cabinet shows the versatility and potency of the Yoruba race.

It is even insultive to compare Igbos with the Yorubas in saner climes because Yorubas are clearly above but Nigeria been what it is Sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Tomek09:

This is Lagos [Former Federal Capital Territory].

Kindly show me Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and the rest.
Your head dey pain u...

LAGOS City became FCT FROM 1960 TO 1990...

The pictures I showed u is banana island which the construction started in 1998 by one of afenifere member after fct had left to abuja

Lagos fct it's just comprised of 2 local government...

1 ) LAGOS ISLAND

2) IKOYI ISLAND

Lagos State has 20 local governments. Which Lagos State governor is in control of the 18 local governments....

Beside we don't care who built our City... My point is that Yoruba region is the most Developed region in Nigeria...

Lagos being a former fct is an excuse..

Yorubaland is beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Seethe project built by Yoruba leaders in Lagos...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2023
See newly seaport built by us and our investors

LEKKI SEA PORT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Putinofrussia: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Lagos is a gift to the Yorubas from the Omnipotent just like oil,coal, gas etc are also gifts to whomever God deems fit.
No wailing,jealousy etc can remove Lagos from Yorubaland.
It is owned by the Yorubas and beneficial to all Nigerians.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by IjebuWarrior: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Tomek09:

No, Igbo men consider hygiene, home training in marriage which Yoruba ladies lack.

Hygiene and home training are nvr synonymous to anything Igbo. They're the dirtiest pple I've ever seen in my life.
You wonder why they use kung-fu kicks to wakeup their parents in the morning... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by IjebuWarrior: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Putinofrussia:

The facts in what you stated are what I am going to respond to leaving out the remaining thrash.

ICC is junior to IJC and the first black president of the IJC was a Yoruba man...Elias Teslim..

Okonjo Iweala was nominated by Buhari when the wailings of Igbos were deafening that Buhari was sidelining them.It was an SS woman that was pencilled down to be WTO president.

All the foolish politicians that you put up there died with envy and jealousy for Yorubaland which was the most prosperous,most developed and where all of them ran to for succour.They were in bed politically with the Hausas that trusted them but their little brains and greediness deceived them that they can take Nigeria greedily by killing all the leaders of the other tribes leaving out their own.
Those foolish,backbiting,betraying Igbo politicians foisted the devilish unitary system of government on the masses of Nigeria because of longthroat and wickedness.
Awolowo was better,greater and more beneficial than all those Igbo foolish politicians of those days because he gave them and Nigerians the televisions they watch till date,the newspaper we all read today.He also thought them how to build skyscrapers etc.

As for business,the Igbos are mere petty traders and these petty tradings are mostly used as fronts for their illicit drug trade and baby factories for human parts which they originated through Otokoto and Okija when other regions didn't know what these practices were all about.They have no business that is up to 40,50 years because they lack the real business acumen that the Yorubas have.

Comparing Igbos who started to learn how to wear clothes in 2021 with the great Yoruba race is a blasphemy of the highest order.

Yorubas are the most successful people not only in Nigeria but Africa and also the most successful black race in the world.
It is God's grace.

Yoruba had their Oyo Empire just like Britain,China etc around 1300 BC while Igbos were under the colony of Igala even around 1445 BC.

Yoruba brought or introduced television,Radio, Skyscraper,Olympic size pool and stadium,newspaper etc to Nigeria.Even the NTA you are using today was owned by Yoruba.

Yoruba had the most developed city(Ibadan) in Africa even when Igbos were living in hamlets.

Yoruba had always been more cerebral and successful than the Igbos during regional system of government where everybody had a level playing ground.

It is only Yoruba that have businesses established more than 100 years,90,80,70 years old and still going on strong.

In the olden days,it was only Yoruba that had multiple successful business people that I can name more than 10 but Igbo had only one....Louis Ojukwu..

The list is endless but Yoruba seldom beat their chests but Igbos are making a few of them do that now.
Even till date,Yoruba still lead in most endeavors.Igbos too are very good and successful but not like the Yorubas.

The whites knowing the superior intelligence and business acumen of the Yorubas have always related with them than any other.

It was only a Yoruba person...Bayo Ogunlesi ....that former president Trump saw fit to include in his cabinet too.

In the UK,a Yoruba woman...Kemi Badenock...in their cabinet shows the versatility and potency of the Yoruba race.

It is even insultive to compare Igbos with the Yorubas in saner climes because Yorubas are clearly above but Nigeria been what it is Sha.

Baba, you too sabi, I swear!
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Hygiene and home training are nvr synonymous to anything Igbo. They're the dirtiest pple I've ever seen in my life.
You wonder why they use kung-fu kicks to wakeup their parents in the morning... grin
You people that don't have toilets at home. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by IjebuWarrior: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tomek09:

You people that don't have toilets at home. Mtcheeeeeew

Yet all of una dey abandon una jungle dey rush come our beautiful Yoruba lands.

Dey playyy.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by ORIAYO70(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Another Mumu buttom... grin grin cheesy

It depends on what you call success.

What are the hypothesis used in deriving at ur opinion..

Where is your pilot test.

Which reliability test do u carry out n where r ur sample survey?

Una go just wake up n spit nonsense.

Successful in robbery n drug.

Next topic please..

I think this Reno is beginning to have a mental problem recently...

Watch how the same set of clowns he insulted their tiny god in the past because of his teeth and mouth odour will come here to adore/worship Reno.....

A wise man would always do research if somone says something you are not sure of..

If you doubt me, Google the richest, the most successful or the smartest tribe in Nigeria, the result would be there looking at you...

Reno and his followers are rodents of 21st century
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Yet all of una dey abandon una jungle dey rush come our beautiful Yoruba lands.

Dey playyy.. grin
Na Lagos Igbos dey go do business
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Putinofrussia: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2023

It is God's grace.

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by complexstuffs(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obaofaba:

Reno is right after all, just take a look at your comment.

If your level of comprehension is low, let me help you, Reno said, Yorubas occupied 6/10 of the 10 richest in Nigeria not necessarily the richest man Nigeria has as of today.

Get it now?

Now say a big thank you to me and please don't insult me, I'm not that nice.

You can now counter that with facts and figure my boy.

Kenneth4u205 and his ilk have very slow reasoning capability.. I'm not sure he will ever understand you
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by IjebuWarrior: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Tomek09:

Na Lagos Igbos dey go do business

Where Lagos dey, abeg? Igbo land? Cannibal Island? grin

Werey! angry
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Tomek09:

This is Lagos [Former Federal Capital Territory].

Kindly show me Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and the rest.
What concerns me if it was former capital.. who cursed your sadeastern region not to be choosed or awarded be with such status...

Your place has a BARREN soil... no son of a man that will choose that unproductive region over blessed Southwest....

Stop playing...
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Baba, you too sabi, I swear!
see dirty alaigbo wey akpu eaters dey live...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim / Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang / Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.