Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri (6637 Views)

Yorùbás Are Actually The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria. / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Igbo, Reno Omokri Clash Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Putinofrussia: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tochj:

If you don't know that Reno is a serial manipulator by now.
Then you are a F**l.
He manipulated IPOB in the past
Now,He has now turn to Yorubas.
He cannot manipulate anybody by saying the truth that everybody knows that Yorubas are the most successful people not only in Nigeria but Africa and also the most successful black race in the world.
It is God's grace.

Can't you use your brain that even your few success is gotten when Yorubas are there to help you or galvanise you.

This is why Yoruba truly is consistently the leader and most successful of the black race.

Yoruba had their Oyo Empire just like Britain,China etc around 1300 BC while Igbos were under the colony of Igala even around 1445 BC.

Yoruba brought or introduced television,Radio, Skyscraper,Olympic size pool and stadium,newspaper etc to Nigeria.Even the NTA you are using today was owned by Yoruba.

Yoruba had the most developed city(Ibadan) in Africa even when Igbos were living in hamlets.

Yoruba had always been more cerebral and successful than the Igbos during regionalism Yoruba even lent money to Nigeria twice during that time.

It is only Yoruba that have businesses established more than 100 years,90,80,70 years old and still going on strong.
No Igbo businesses exist up to 40,50 years.

In the olden days,it was only Yoruba that had multiple successful business people that I can name more than 10 but Igbo had only one....Louis Ojukwu..

The list is endless but Yoruba seldom beat their chests but Igbos are making a few of them do that now.
Even till date,Yoruba still lead in most endeavors.Igbos too are very good and successful but not like the Yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by AmotekunSW: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nice2023:
The most smartest tribe in Africa is Igbo,the most successful tribe in Africa is Igbo after kukuyi tribe in Kenya.

The richest tribe in Nigeris is still Igbo.

Reno is not comfortable anytime he hears about igbos.

I am 150 % proud of the igbos.

In terms of smartness, Yorubas have a Nobel Prize. No Igbo man dead or alive has 1.
Yorubas have 13 Grammys. Igbos don't have a single 1.

In terms of wealth, the richest Yoruba woman is richer than all Igbos dead and alive.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by bluesugar18: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
Let me settle the argument, Yoruba and Igbo lent me send u my account number make una send me cash the higher paying tribe is the winner. Nonsense husband and wife tribe na the two dey make Naija be like say we have ethnic war, make una rest ur husband and wife quarrel.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Nice2023(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
AmotekunSW:

In terms of smartness, Yorubas have a Nobel Prize. No Igbo man dead or alive has 1.

In terms of wealth, the richest Yoruba woman is richer than all Igbos dead and alive.

Olodo Grammy isn't what makes one smart.
We have the smartest men and women in the world.
Example is:Philip Emeagwali who designed the program and formula for the fastest computer on earth, the Connection Machine. He designed the system of parallel computers that are used by all search engines, for example Yahoo or Search.com.

The first Nigerian to make it to top 10 people with highest IQ in the world. Philip Emeagwali have an IQ of 190. Philip Emeagwali was one of two winners of the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Yea because you are fortunate to have the capital of Nigeria for decades...

Most of the buildings there are owned by many Nigerians of which most are Igbos,....

Like this one...in Lekki

feed your eye with dis

IBADAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBx9M0d6DWU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Antimandatethie:

euew, even though i know how dirty yorubas can be, but i realy don't thing it is a must show the world how disgusting the are *spits*

other comrades in the house just try watching a yoruba movie while eating foods or snacks, euew, just try am.

The dirtiest people in the Nigeria have been proven to be igbos several times

Una dirty no be small

Just search for dirtiest cities in Nigeria on google. It all points to southeast so tey CNN carry am

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Antimandatethie:

euew, even though i know how dirty yorubas can be, but i realy don't thing it is a must show the world how disgusting the are *spits*

other comrades in the house just try watching a yoruba movie while eating foods or snacks, euew, just try am.

Southeast remains the poverty capital of southern Nigeria and most polluted region

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Kettle calling pot black.
You people actually are the dirtiest in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

I know Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state like the back of my hand...

There is nothing in Ibadan and Ogun compared to what you have in Enugu, Onitsha and even Aba..

This is the reason you guys fall back to claiming Lagos when the pressure becomes loud.

https://www.nairaland.com/7781967/enugu-only-green-city-nigeria

If southwest was that bad, you won’t leave paradise in Enugu and be trekking down the streets of southwest selling gala

This is Enugu, worst slum in the south

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

See why you are poor like Reno who shameless gaslight people to get appointment..

Where did you take a census depicting that ONLY Yorubas contribute for those values...

You have millions of Igbos and other Nigerians in SW contributing in all that...

So how did that make only the Yorubas high in those values?

In contrast, how many Yorubas contribute in other regions?

You see how you reason?

So who lack comprehension now?

Pack you load and go, Lagos does not need you.
You need Lagos more than Lagos needs you.
Your people came to Lagos the land of opportunities for a better life, Lagos made them, they did not make Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by AmotekunSW: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nice2023:

Example is:Philip Emeagwali who designed the program and formula for the fastest computer on earth, the Connection Machine. He designed the system of parallel computers that are used by all search engines, for example Yahoo or Search.com.

The first Nigerian to make it to top 10 people with highest IQ in the world. Philip Emeagwali have an IQ of 190. Philip Emeagwali was one of two winners of the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize.

A simple search at the website of the US Patent and Trade Mark Office (here: http://tarr.uspto.gov/) reveals that Mr. Emeagwali has only one registered patent, for Emeagwali.com, his website. He has no other patent listed against his name. It is the same patent that most owners of independent websites apply for to legally protect their proprietary rights over the website and its contents. We can state conclusively then that Mr. Emeagwali has no patented invention of any kind, contrary to his and his supporters’ claim.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

The highest prize for intelligence is the Nobel Prize. That's something Yorubas have. Achebe tried all his life to get it, he died unfulfilled and hopeless.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooletempa: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nice2023:

Lies that have long been dispelled

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by AmotekunSW: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cooly100:

See why you are poor like Reno who shameless gaslight people to get appointment..

Where did you take a census depicting that ONLY Yorubas contribute for those values...

You have millions of Igbos and other Nigerians in SW contributing in all that...

You see how you reason?

So, Igbos can contribute in Lagos but they can't contribute in their own place.

You foolish liars should think before lying

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by HNICEARTH: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walex2(m): 4:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Cooly100:

You see how you reason?

this is a faceless forum but I challenge you to publicly display your verifiable information and I will do same you will Know that am richer than your entire generation, I still maintain my stands that you lack comprehensive analysis of the said topic, you know nothing about per Capita income, improve yourself and leave your enclave of ignorance, Reno was right

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Antivirus92(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2023
Reno pressing the Yoruba mumu button since 1823

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by IjebuWarrior: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2023
onumadu:
The easiest way to find out the truth is this:

What percentage of Igbo would rather be Yoruba?
What percentage of Yoruba would rather be Igbo?

To get to the answer, a second question is in order:
What percentage of Igbo men marry Yoruba women?
What percentage of Yoruba men marry Igbo women? shocked

Ahhaaa!

One tribe is desperately trying to acquire the genetic attributes of another, and that tribe is NOT Igbo.
Anyi zuru ka eme. cool
If an Igbo incarnates a million times, he (or she) would still want to be Igbo.
They prove it every time they marry.

Reno is a sewer rat that can NEVER be relevant without discussing the Igbo who inhabit the sublime parts of his heavenly imaginations.
Call it classical case of cognitive dissonance.
He would die, literally, if he does not discuss the Igbo.
I pity him sometimes, but he is not qualified to be pitied.

Na una Igbo women dey drool after Yoruba men as usual. You wonder why lots of Yoruba men dump their hairy asses... hence, the Yoruba Demon. grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by KwuoteYourFada: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2023
I just dey laugh this clowns

If I tell you wetin my eye see for Yewa north Ogun state during my service grin

Very poor and illitrated people

There was no water sef

SW is just an educated version of the north
With an upgraded level of tribalism and ass licking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Putinofrussia: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Nice2023:

Emeagwali that could not pass his doctorate exams twice?
Emeagwali took part in a scientific competition and came second but because the organisers did not want to give all the prizes to the winner,gave Emeagwali the prize for Supercomputing but typical of Igbos,he and his ignorant supporters claimed he invented Supercomputing and that he is the father of supercomputing grin
A lot of people celebrated him at that time before they knew that he was a fraud.
They call him Emeagwali,the Fraud.
Google Dr Oluyinka Olutiye who did what kept every medical scientist's mouth agape with great pride .Bringing out an unborn baby,performing operation on it,put it back in the womb without breaking a sweat.The baby was birthed without stress and the scientific world knew then that blacks truly have authentic geniuses.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2023
onumadu:
The easiest way to find out the truth is this:

What percentage of Igbo would rather be Yoruba?
What percentage of Yoruba would rather be Igbo?

To get to the answer, a second question is in order:
What percentage of Igbo men marry Yoruba women?
What percentage of Yoruba men marry Igbo women? shocked

Ahhaaa!

One tribe is desperately trying to acquire the genetic attributes of another, and that tribe is NOT Igbo.
Anyi zuru ka eme. cool
If an Igbo incarnates a million times, he (or she) would still want to be Igbo.
They prove it every time they marry.

Reno is a sewer rat that can NEVER be relevant without discussing the Igbo who inhabit the sublime parts of his heavenly imaginations.
Call it classical case of cognitive dissonance.
He would die, literally, if he does not discuss the Igbo.
I pity him sometimes, but he is not qualified to be pitied.
Igbo men don't consider Yorubas at all in terms of marriage. No marriageable virtues at all.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Yorubas seem to have it all

Mention one sector Yorubas are not thriving
Building decent homes not brown roof enclave.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

I will post figures of IGR, GDP, HDI, poverty count and tell me in which place southwest did not beat southeast hands down
IGR, GDP, HDI yet ur people in Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun are feeding from hand to mouth. Oga rest , you are not making any point.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know that na warehouse economist una be. Una know sabi book pass spare parts, import and export, container.
If you want pictures, there are enough picture of the beauty of southwest on nairaland alone. Check threads on Ibadan, ogun state alone and be marvel.

https://www.nairaland.com/5940220/beautiful-pictures-abeokuta-ogun-state
Show us the entire threads on Ibadan and Ogun not cropping out brown roofs to show us few Estates and GRA.

If you come to Ibadan, show us Beere, Yemetu, Mokola, Akpata, Moniya, Oke Bola, Oke Aremo, Bashorun.

If you insist on showing only nice places like Ikolaba, Old and New Bodija, Kolakpo Ishola, Idi-Ape, Aerodrome, Agodi etc, then you haven't done justice to AERIAL VIEW OF IBADAN.

Same with Ogun......show us the entire landscape of the city.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Smartjeezy:
Oyo state has more radio stations than all the eastern states combined. The problem with Yoruba is that they don't make noise just like hausa people. Many of my friends are Igbo but they do indulge in many dubious character that makes them look rich. Infact, some of my friends from youba land are stinkingly rich but they don't make noise. Yoruba are top notch in media and technology. The best TV and radio stations in Nigeria are located in Yoruba land. Only adenuga of globacom will beat many igbo billionaires hands down. Hausa are the real deal of this country, they made Cool cash without making noise.
Same Oyo State has more brown roofs than the entire Africa.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2023
flokii:
Yorubas are the most successful both at home and abroad.. the olojukokoro noisemakers that want to steal Lagos through Chinedu have been put to shame.

The best Universities are in Yorubaland

The best healthcare institutions are in Yorubaland

The best movie and theatre industry is in Yorubaland (while some are busy pirating other people's sweat up and down).

The most indistrialized region belongs to Yorubas.

The best performing region in terms of IGR and other human indices belongs to Yorubas.

The most hospitable and habitable region is South West, Nigeria (no sit at homes or flogging of people's parents in the markets).

Anyone that can counter all these with facts is welvome to do so.
Best brown roofs in the country is located in the SouthWest.

Best Agbo sellers in SouthEast are Yorubas.

The best Jedi-jedi sellers in SouthEast are Yorubas.

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Bimpe29:
He can say that again. Facts and figures of empirical evidence doesn't lie.
Fix brown roofs in SW and I will personally take you people seriously.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by emerged01(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Rossikk:
Na Reno Omokri fit these people.

He knows exactly how to put them in their place, destroying their narcissistic delusions.
They made him what he has become today. They started it but thank God he has the strength to fight back if not they would have cancelled him as they used to say.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

In terms of ewedu and gbegiri munching, no Igbo dead or alive best that grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
I just dey laugh this clowns

If I tell you wetin my eye see for Yewa north Ogun state during my service grin

Very poor and illitrated people

There was no water sef

SW is just an educated version of the north
With an upgraded level of tribalism and ass licking grin
Most of these houses and yoruba neighbourhood have no single toilet. Both young and old people there practice open defecation. They can never deny this.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Na una Igbo women dey drool after Yoruba men as usual. You wonder why lots of Yoruba men dump their hairy asses... hence, the Yoruba Demon. grin
No, Igbo men consider hygiene, home training in marriage which Yoruba ladies lack.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2023
walex2:
this is a faceless forum but I challenge you to publicly display your verifiable information and I will do same you will Know that am richer than your entire generation, I still maintain my stands that you lack comprehensive analysis of the said topic, you know nothing about per Capita income, improve yourself and leave your enclave of ignorance, Reno was right
From IGR to per Capita income. U guys are very funny. You have all the IGR, accommodators and GDP in the world yet ur people were the first to protest over fuel subsidy removal looking wretched and frustrated because of Tunubu's 8k. Hahahahaha
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Tomek09(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

If southwest was that bad, you won’t leave paradise in Enugu and be trekking down the streets of southwest selling gala

This is Enugu, worst slum in the south

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
He sells gala to raise money to start up any business of his choice which ur lazy and unproductive self would tag ritualist tomorrow after seeing him become successful. We know una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Borrow N2.5tr Via FG Bond In February / Danjuma Donates N500m To Youth Training Centre / Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.