Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,225 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (31081 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by 9jaRealist: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Uniqueteco(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Politicians cannot be separated from lies
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by ipobarecriminals: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
sad which kind EVIL 🙈 dey hold this NYSC cert sad? Den don pour sand into Mr Ojo Tea grin sad.

He should park one side sad
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Hoelujohn: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
We don't need his certificate. We only need his brain.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Angelfrost(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Why nominate people without thorough background checks??! I mean, you had all the time in the world for this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by 9jaRealist: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hoelujohn:
We don't need his certificate. We only need his brain.

We don’t need a fraudulent brain… grin
>

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by oyeb15: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
The guy bleep by taking up ministerial appointment. Though Tinubu position him as chairman HOR committee on NDDC last regime, he performed excellently in his constituency. He was the best politician in the whole of Ondo state last term cos he touched nearly all lives in his constituency with his projects.

If we have president, state governors and chairmen like this guy, Nigeria would be a better place.

Let's just forget about this, hes not d first.... Osiomole, Fayose, shittu, kemi adeosun , Obaseki, Buhari, Salisu Buhari, Tinubu,Ibori etc

The guy is d recent BEST have seen in governance.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Blaze14k: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
JAMO84:
Your candidate presented GCE to INEC. He was too ashamed to present his third class certificate or he simply didn't finish University before he came to Lagos to sell beer.

Are you still defending.. ain't u tired? Hunger no dey catch u?

5 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by badoh(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tinubu has no business here for those trying to link him to this. His duty is to appoint whoever he deems fit for the job, the onus lie on DSS and other relevant bodies who are charged with the responsibility of carrying out background check on nominees to do their work diligently. Infact, with this development, they need to be confirming NYSC certificates and other documents presented by nominees to avoid this kind of embarrassment.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Hoelujohn: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
9jaRealist:

We don’t need a fraudulent brain… grin
>
We need someone that can manipulate the naira to equal the dollars.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Ensa777(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
juman:
It might be not fake.

I collected my NYSC certificate two years after I completed it.
On the last day when certificates were given, some few of us certificates were missing and we were told to go to head office in abuja to collect ours.

I went twice to abuja for it, I live in kwara.
I had to give bribe at head office in abuja the second time I went there before they were committed to do it for me.

What date did it finally come with bearing in mind your code comes withe the yr you served.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by dfrost: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
juman:
It might be not fake.

I collected my NYSC certificate two years after I completed it.
On the last day when certificates were given, some few of us certificates were missing and we were told to go to head office in abuja to collect ours.

I went twice to abuja for it, I live in kwara.
I had to give bribe at head office in abuja the second time I went there before they were committed to do it for me.

Bribe or tip?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by goslowgoslow(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Nothing new. Everybody associated with the heroin drug baron must be a criminal by default. INEC-select president a certificate forger. His ministerial nominee a certificate forger. A fish always starts to rot from the head.
As usual they will wail and display their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Brownshoe: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ministers

Dont miss our Netflix mobile package logins :#800, a month.

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Ikpunnegi01: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tinubu is a crim#nal but I am also using this opportunity to say that "Seyi T#nubu is also a crim#nal" Crim#nals begot crim#nal..

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by goslowgoslow(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
badoh:
Tinubu has no business here for those trying to link him to this. His duty is to appoint whoever he deems fit for the job, the onus lie on DSS and other relevant bodies who are charged with the responsibility of carrying out background check on nominees to do their work diligently. Infact, with this development, they need to be confirming NYSC certificates and other documents presented by nominees to avoid this kind of embarrassment.
Good comment! Most of them blaming BAT are not even educated enough. Anything BAT they rush and comment out of bitterness just like the first dude that commented

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by goslowgoslow(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Tinubu is a criminal but I am also using this opportunity to say that "Seyi Tinubu is also a crimina.l" Criminals begot criminal..
After all your saying what next
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Fkmodhi: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
MANNABBQGRIL.LSfood is ready ooo these are the emilokan minister abi make we no loud am like the Anambra jamb result forger lol awon werey ree o
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Inobeyourmate: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are not surprised

Tinubu is criminal
Stop constituting nuisance every now and then, you yourself, your own criminality worse pass Tinubu own, mumu
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Segzy19: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
No biggie!
Simply replace him...

Got nothing to do with Tinubu...
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by ejimatic: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/agriculture/agric-investigations/614700-investigation-another-tinubus-ministerial-nominee-in-nysc-certificate-controversy.html

1 If you graduated in 2005 you could be mobilized in 2020 if you did not serve at that time. There are many cases like that
2 The issue now is: who issued the certificate the Ministerial nominee presented at the Senate which contains a lot of discrepancies?
Let us wait and see . I hope it is not what I am thinking.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by harsysky(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Toks2008:
Chai

When you give ministerial posts to loyalists and not to real competent people... This is what you get.

Tinubu is a colossal disaster to Nigeria.

A drug lord and con man can never rule a nation successfully.

If I talk, dem go say na him build Lagos to be like singapore with him own money. When I first heard of stockholm syndrome, I called it a bluff. I now respect the whites alot to have been able to come up with that analogy.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by onajo2000(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bird of the same feather na the same papa born them

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Ikpunnegi01: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
goslowgoslow:

After all your saying what next

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Decarbonisation: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Standard.

No be Tinubu and his people?

Frauds.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Ofunaofu: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Even with that, Tinubu won't sack him

Tinubu himself is the standard

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by naikeboy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Their trademark

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by ivandragon: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hmm...

Shouldn't this mean that his time in the NASS should also be questioned?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by FireUpNow(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bablublu Ebola is a schemer so he must work with his kindreds

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Kog45(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Nothing new. Everybody associated with the heroin drug baron must be a criminal by default. INEC-select president a certificate forger. His ministerial nominee a certificate forger. A fish always starts to rot from the head.
kai this news sweet you o.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by maticar: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
No surprises here

Like principal, like nominee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Represents Tinubu At BRICS Summit In South Africa (Photos) / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.