Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,856 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (31078 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Timmi: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Nothing new. Everybody associated with the heroin drug baron must be a criminal by default. INEC-select president a certificate forger. His ministerial nominee a certificate forger. A fish always starts to rot from the head.

Obviously you are consumed by the President’s election that you can’t think straight anymore other than to wail. That wailing will eventually consume you and your generation
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Judolisco(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
He served late maybe... If u finish sch and you're not up to 30 yrs of age and u refuse to serve... When u r ready to serve even if u r 50 yrs old you'll still serve...
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by condralbedez: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chai !BOLA EBOLA THIS IS ALL YOU GOT FOR THIS NATION

ANYWAYS WHAT DO WE EXPECT BEFORE FROM A DRUGGIE?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by occfx: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
A drug baron will always have thieves sorrounding him
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by bionixs: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mad corrupt people everywhere.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Essence20(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
He's gathering like-minds.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Like father, like sun. Like Tinubu, like candidate
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Essence20:
He's gathering like-minds.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Konjiboii: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nothing will still come out of it, even persin when no go school shouldn't be worried about govt post. Majority already there no attend.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Cocolatti(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
juman:
It might be not fake.

I collected my NYSC certificate two years after I completed it.
On the last day when certificates were given, some few of us certificates were missing and we were told to go to head office in abuja to collect ours.

I went twice to abuja for it, I live in kwara.
I had to give bribe at head office in abuja the second time I went there before they were committed to do it for me.
It happened to me too in 2009. But the information on the certificate is the same with those that collected theirs immediately after P.O.P.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is criminal. It's because there is no law that sentence certificate forgers to prison that everybody is doing anyhow.
This is the kind of thing that encouraged Mmesoma to forge her Jamb scores and the senate where a sizeable proportion of them forged their own certificate to get to the position are ashamed to criticize her actions because the situation is a case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by HellAnus: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Timmi:

Obviously you are consumed by the President’s election that you can’t think straight anymore other than to wail. That wailing will eventually consume you and your generation

Urchîn.. be here disgracing your lineage while asslicking a drug lord
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by chukwugoziegi: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Agbero dey go school?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by greggng: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Doesn't it mean that those with exemption certificate can't get govt work? I believe that's the route to follow by anyone who didn't partake in nysc orientation and mobilisation .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
That man has come to loot, embezzle, steal, kill and destroy whatever ministry he gets into.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by PHIPEX(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
JAMO84:
Your candidate presented GCE to INEC. He was too ashamed to present his third class certificate or he simply didn't finish University before he came to Lagos to sell beer.
If only you new GCE is a valid result anywhere
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Burob: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Nothing new. Everybody associated with the heroin drug baron must be a criminal by default. INEC-select president a certificate forger. His ministerial nominee a certificate forger. A fish always starts to rot from the head.
Kai you have really become a Chief Wailer Mr Racoon. I clap for you, hip hip hooray.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
I don't know why Nigeria govt from time immoral acting silly all the time.

The headache this nominee had created is too much, Senate pls screen these people and let them start wok for God sake, everyday new
f u cking story, haba.

When UK New prime came in it took just few days if not hours to assigned portfolio to his cabinet but not in Nigeria from Senate to this from this to that all the time. The other day it was national anthem nonsense, few days ago it was Senate been called slowpoke, today is NYSC headache, pls screen whoever you want to screen let them go and work or f e c k off.

Since Shagari era this annoying shit had be happening using whole year to screen ministers. I'm sick of all these shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Burob: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
jrusky:

The headache this nominee had created is too much, Senate pls screen these people and let them start wok for God sake, everyday new
f u cking story, haba.

When UK New prime came in it took just few days if not hours to assigned portfolio to his cabinet but not in Nigeria from Senate to this from this to that all the time. The other day it was national anthem nonsense, few days ago it was Senate been called slowpoke, today is NYSC headache, pls screen whoever you want to screen let them go and work or f e c k off.

Since Shagari era this annoying shit had be happening using whole year to screen ministers. I'm sick of all these shit.
Jrusky didn’t know you were this serious minded?

Nice.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by baralatie(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Where is your orientation camp
Where is your place of primary assignment
Where is your cdc
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by aylipple: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lol. We're one huge joke of a country walahi. How people - supposedly educated, exposed & in the political arena - would easily procure obviously fake certificates & parade them as a part of their educational accomplishments will never cease to amaze me.

It's left for the President (who now appears to have been bitten by the Aso Rock bug that makes leaders deaf & dumb to public outcry) to do the needful by withdrawing the nomination of his son in-law.

Methinks it's also proper to attach the DSS findings to each ministerial nominees' name when they're being sent to the Senate for screening because all these scandals are an indictment on the service.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Gandrova: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:
JAMO, Peter Obi graduated from UNN with a proud second honours lower division with clean WAEC unlike your balabloo-blu-bulava whose entire life is filled with all manner of criminality Goggle is your friend.
Third class candidate can never be our president cheesy
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by baralatie(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
jrusky:

f u cking story, haba.

Do you have a legit nysc certificate 🤔🤔
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Burob: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
That man has come to loot, embezzle, steal, kill and destroy whatever ministry he gets into.
This is how you know true Almijiris, it is Minister in Abuja that is your problem, not your Governor or commissioners that reside with you?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by slowice(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ara agbaala balablu grin

Everything about him and his gang is fraudulent.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by ReubenE(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
juman:
It might be not fake.

On the last day when certificates were given, some few of us certificates were missing and we were told to go to head office in abuja to collect ours.

I had to give bribe at head office in abuja the second time I went there before they were committed to do it for me.
Oh please!!!

You have a code during your service year. They can't just put any date they like on your certificate. The information on your certificate is from a sequence and must tally with every other certificate issued during your service year.
You collected your own at a later date does not mean yours will carry your completion of service year/date as 06/Aug/2023 presumably you collected it today while you served 2 years ago.

His certificate is saying November of the year he is claiming to pass out, while the signature on the certificate is showing that of a Brigadier General that became NYSC DG in January 2023.
Does the above still relate to your case
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by jrusky(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
baralatie:

Do you have a legit nysc certificate 🤔🤔

If you can't read and understand then pls go to your bed.

Thanks
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by jamess32: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
juman:
It might be not fake.

I will like to know the date that was printed on your certificate, just to confirm if it corresponds with others in your batch. more so, is your name not on the service year book? from experience, the rich kids don't like going for nysc.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by juman(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by LexMcquinn: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
You should get to know BTO before condemning him,he is the best performing MHR in his state
Toks2008:
Chai

When you give ministerial posts to loyalists and not to real competent people... This is what you get.

Tinubu is a colossal disaster to Nigeria.

A drug lord and con man can never rule a nation successfully.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Typing: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Criminal

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Typing: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
awoniyi1236:
grin Kemi Adeosun comes to my mind (Former Minister of Finance) who resigned because of her fake NYSC certificate. The better truth is that almost everything about APC is FAKE 🤣🤣🤣

Na Mmesoma, the 19 years old CRIMINAL Woman from Anambra teach them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Meets Orji Uzor Kalu, Hosts Him To Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.