Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,862 members, 7,855,537 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (31120 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Chetas81(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nigerian citizen now take fraud as their first priority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by skj1377(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
The guy forged it. People forget to serve Nigeria when they should thinking they will never need Nigeria for anything. Aunty kemi is regretting now. She would still have been very relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by FaradayIQ: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Very pathetic to see how everything about Tinubu is questionable, even the clowns he's giving ministerial appointment to have a questionable event, funny enough he want to invade another sovereign country for carrying out coup d'tat on their corrupt and puppet leader and he is the father of corruption, your end is near.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by PaNnamdi: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Basic123:
[s]IPOB terrorists struggling to justify their qualification for opposition role.

Which one is "ANOTHER "....😆

Baby propagandists[/s]
Irrelevant comment from a Frustrated monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by PaNnamdi: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Typing:

Na Mmesoma, the 19 years old CRIMINAL Woman from Anambra teach them grin
Can u even score 190 in jamb?

Look at this monkey making chattering speeches and he thinks humans takes him serious cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Freethinker87: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:

This is what happens when a criminal set a template. Nobody associated with Tinubu that does not have integrity issue.

Such a criminal grandpa. How can someone's grandpa be a criminal?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by ddeola: 1:14am On Aug 07, 2023
CRIMINALS ! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Tomek09(m): 3:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Kemi Adeoshun's brother.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Tomek09(m): 3:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Chetas81:
Nigerian citizen now take fraud as their first priority
Yoruboid citizens. Like Kemi Adeoshun like Tunji-Ojo
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Tomek09(m): 3:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Forged certificate.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Tomek09(m): 3:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Why is his own certificate different with a different DG signature. Thieves
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Tomek09(m): 3:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Forgery is a serious offence. Take him out now
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by deygar: 3:31am On Aug 07, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary....
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Rolings: 3:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:

This is what happens when a criminal set a template. Nobody associated with Tinubu that does not have integrity issue.

What you quoted is not a proof of fraud..... nysc has not come out to say it a fake certificate.
Nysc needs come and prove some of his claims.
1. That an eligible corp member can serve at any time so long as he graduated before age 30.
2. If it's possible to issue a certificate in 2023 for serving in 2020.
Note: his case is novel....as a serving HOR member can he mobilized for NYSC?..... does his being a rep member suffice for youth service?
I recall Adebayo shittu case. He was elected state house of assembly member immediately he finished university....so he didn't serve again contending that his membership of Oyo state house of assembly is equal to his youth service. He was disqualified from contesting based on this as it was concluded his membership of OYHA is not the same as youth service
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Tinubu is a tool which France is using to deal with the African countries cutting ties with France.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by TheRareGem1(f): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Results is all that matter. BTO did wonders in his constituent, the people of his constituent had to vote him for the 2nd term because of his wonderful achievements & that has never happened before in the history of akoko.This is d work of fifth columnists to smear d name of BTO & his ministerial nomination

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:

Are you now happy 😊
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Minime10(f): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2023
juman:
It might be not fake.

I collected my NYSC certificate two years after I completed it.
On the last day when certificates were given, some few of us certificates were missing and we were told to go to head office in abuja to collect ours.

I went twice to abuja for it, I live in kwara.
I had to give bribe at head office in abuja the second time I went there before they were committed to do it for me.

Omog! Come and hear Grammer from an acclaimed graduate🤓 I suppose you didn't do Use of English 101
"It might be not fake" indeed. owo werey🤣
..." Some few of us certificates... "😜
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Chetas81(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Tomek09:

fraudulent activity have nothing to do with tribe of any kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Timmi: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2023
HellAnus:

Urchîn.. be here disgracing your lineage while asslicking a drug lord

Again, your ass licking has affected your brain and has removed the little common sense that still left in that your brain. You and your people are born to wail and either continue wailing, hug a transformer or run like a mad pig into the Atlantic Ocean. The choice is yours and will proof of you have any iota of sense left. Mtchew
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by goslowgoslow(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Ikpunnegi01 post=124927997][/quote]
Ok go slap Tinubu na.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by goslowgoslow(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Tomek09:

See this one calling Yoruba citizen. You are probably Igbo if you are, the whole world know you people in terms of fraud!
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by awoniyi1236(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Typing:

Na Mmesoma, the 19 years old CRIMINAL Woman from Anambra teach them grin

Bruh I’m a Yoruba man from Osun state, plus I’m not a politician ( I’m only saying the truth) so all the best for you and your thoughts
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Meteng: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
They will still clear him. Abi no be najia senate again?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by Typing: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
awoniyi1236:

Bruh I’m a Yoruba man from Osun state, plus I’m not a politician ( I’m only saying the truth) so all the best for you and your thoughts

You are only decieve yourself. You are an Igbo Man who wish to be Yoruba.

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy by awoniyi1236(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Typing:

You are only decieve yourself. You are an Igbo Man who wish to be Yoruba.
Lol 😂, you’re a comedian 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.