Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents (21007 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Offpointng:
Why Choosing a state that boarders Niger of all states in Nigeria esp at this time there's tension between Nigeria and Niger

So Army no see any South Eastern state to go do their shooting practice?? sad
But na Igbo girl you marry abi wan marry grin grin
Abi your mum no allow you marry the Abia girl again?? grin
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by sonofsteven: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ndi ala...

Why can't they move in peace..? What are the gunshots for?

Is Sokoto in Niger Republic? Are they not sending soldiers to Igboland to stop sit at home again..?

Hahahahahahahahaha.. God has brought confusion into the enemy camp

Why una no dey read and understand b4 commenting??
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by timay1: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2023
IhateYouMan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/dont-panic-over-troops-movement-gunshots-army-calms-sokoto-residents/

Reminds me when Russia was on Ukraine Border last year January, and were telling the world that they are just doing training exercises and drills only to invade Ukraine the following month 👍🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Bobbiee: 5:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Doing the bidding of their Western overlords
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by obyno82: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's just shooting practice and nothing more.

Ipob terrorists are disappointed once again.

Nigeria must be great in my own lifetime and it's enemies including ipob terrorists in East, Boko Haram in the north east and banditry and kidnappers in North West and central must collect wotowoto from general lagbaja's led Nigeria's troop.

See ehn try and be wise. Whenever large troop movement like this happens it is not about shooting exercise oooo it is clearly a mobilisation for war. They don't want people in Sokoto to panic, as sokoto shares a border with Niger, ask yourself why must this exercise be in Sokoto, why not Kaduna. You should be smart to see when damage control is being applied.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by isaiahethan: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

Nigeria must be great in my own lifetime and it's enemies including ipob terrorists in East, Boko Haram in the north east and banditry and kidnappers in North West and central must collect wotowoto from general lagbaja's led Nigeria's troop.

You just express your tribal foolishness again. The group that are terrorists you never tag them terrorists. But ipob is demanding for freedom, you tag them terrorists. Becareful, I don't know you, you don't know me just an advice. Please do not quote me cos I'm not reading it.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by obyno82: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Austin4lif:
Shame on you must u bring tribalism in everything?

Are minding that dunce
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by obyno82: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2023
musty16:

This is a regular practice in the army, they usually call it shooting range and it is being carried out across each Brigade in Nigeria so it is not a matter of choosing states. And before such exercises are being carried out, there will be public announcement across areas where the drill normally takes place for people to be aware and know how to move within the areas.

In sokoto that shares boundary with Niger!! Bro this is troops mobilisation in disguise.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by obyno82: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ndi ala...

Why can't they move in peace..? What are the gunshots for?

Is Sokoto in Niger Republic? Are they not sending soldiers to Igboland to stop sit at home again..?

Hahahahahahahahaha.. God has brought confusion into the enemy camp

No they should go to the forests In SW to engage bandits
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by jrusky(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

Ipob will always be disappointed forever. All they live for is to always wish Nigeria evil they never pray for goodness of Nigeria for once but surely goodness of God shall follow this country in the name of Jah

All enemies of this country will suffer shame insha Allah.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by YouAreNobody: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

Guy, like play like play you don dey kolo o. No be joke, you're running mad because of ipob
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by cjudy(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

You sleep and Cum with IPOB. You no Dey shame as old as you’re Papa Iyabeji.

I believe na IPOB pregnant your wife too.

Tuehhhhhh shameless
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by XTRIMIOUS: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2023
I dedicate calm down by Rema X Selena Gomez. To sokoto residents
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Image123(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2023
Is it your panic?
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by musty16: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

In sokoto that shares boundary with Niger!! Bro this is troops mobilisation in disguise.
No bro! That's how it is being done it is a regular exercise carried out by the army to re-train personnels in weapons handling, military tactics and strategies and other new equipments that the soldiers may need to be trained on how to use.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by ambale(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

Wetin bring ipob come ds matter?

Now im beginning to believe some of you are paid to say all these nonsense
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by ambale(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2023
helinues:
Nice.

Only miscreants should be scrambled

So you will be hearing gunshots and you wont panic

I used to think some of una get sense ooo, but you your brain is so empty, like nothing dey inside am again
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Alpharey: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

The Lagbaja I know is a musician. Go and peep at them since it is a training practice and let those unprofessional fellows tear your head with bullets. Mpama. You did not mention skull miners and head hunters of the South West. Where are Sunday Igboho and his boys. You see your life?
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by thisisit: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Where has this 8 division been.. all this while terrorists, and Bandits have had a Fields day in Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina and Zamfara.

All of a sudden they have come into existence because there a gas pipeline to be secured in Niger Republic.

Not to protect human lives.
Not to protect Democracy

But secure corrupt oil and gas Business assets and Interest of corrupt politicians in Nigeria in connivance with foreign powers.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Fejoku: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

See ehn try and be wise. Whenever large troop movement like this happens it is not about shooting exercise oooo it is clearly a mobilisation for war. They don't want people in Sokoto to panic, as sokoto shares a border with Niger, ask yourself why must this exercise be in Sokoto, why not Kaduna. You should be smart to see when damage control is being applied.
He's part of their disinformation minions online. You know that people are smarter today due to enough access of information. This is why they employ disinformation to confuse those who don't think deeply.
Like you rightly said, mobilization is on-going and those affected know it. Our work is to monitor the progression of every event. No involvement whatsoever.
Other African countries are watching the role Nigeria is playing whether it is meant to benefit Africans or not. People are more informed now.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Exceed15: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2023
Any state close to Niger border should panic . Northern is saying no to the invasion. Tinubu should face his failing government.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Yankee101: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2023
Niger invasion dress party
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by ruthdean: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Hi there, I found your website via Google while searching for a related topic, your website came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Markseo51
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Yankee101: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2023
Na so them Abacha take collect country
In the name of training exercises and troop movement
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by cardoctor(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Odiegwu. Me I don pack my load finish. Im at the motor park.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Baddass: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2023
That is what they said too in 1966... The rest they say is history!

The same way they were moving troops then too, the same way the army was assuring Balewa that they will protect democracy with their lives.

History does not just influence the past.. It can also shape the future!

Panic o!!
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Peppysco: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Adaisback:
Nigeria army wey Sabi misfire and who are in love with stray bullet advising others not to panic. NDI sokoto , are you still in the house?

Stop the hate, Nigeria will be better, whether una like am or not, because.na so so bad news una wan dey hear for the country just to prove a nonsense point.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Originalsly: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Flame333:

in addition to the above constitutional mandate, the ECOWAS is required to seek and obtain the authorisation of the UN Security Council to launch an attack on a sovereign nation pursuant to article 53(1) of the United Nations Charter

So ECOWAS is not independent? If true ....why did they make threat and give ultimatum? Is it now the ultimatum has passed they will go for permission to attack? The UN will give permission of it's in the interest of the US ... and it is.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Lannister360: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

The post has nothing to do with ipob, but the only thing you think of in your life is ipob and Igbos. Na Igbo matter go kill you last last.
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by Flame333: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Originalsly:

So ECOWAS is not independent? If true ....why did they make threat and give ultimatum? Is it now the ultimatum has passed they will go for permission to attack? The UN will give permission of it's in the interest of the US ... and it is.

Mark it down, nobody will enter Niger...

Dem no born that monkey well..
Re: Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents by TemmyT002(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Na lie
Sokoto is beside Niger Republic
They are planning something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.