Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa (52184 Views)

Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet / Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2023
That's the same way the northern Soldiers are harassing Nkiru people in South East.
Nkiru just repeated what they normally do here in south.

The female soldier should be released immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Lance corporal Nkiru..........

You see your life
Northern Soldiers do worst than this in SouthEast.
She is just following there procedure

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Think9ja:
Lance corporal Nkiru

I rest my case
She will be released soon. Northern soldiers do worst than is in South East

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Good...

Keep it up. Werey captain must have violated the igbo lady rights.. Kudos to her

Promotion ensuite.. Senior officers that order the shooting at lekki got promotion, you shall get in Jesus name.

IGBO AMAKA
The lady got orders from commander to send the civilians back.
I wonder wetin bring the Captain to intervene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2023
alizma:
May his soul rest in peace. Obviously someone wanted to show he is the oga and the other person felt embarrassed and humiliated before "common" civilians
The lady Soldier got orders from commander to send the civilians back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Lance Corporal Nkiru grin

Agbado idiôts are going above and beyond with this their madness because this matter don dey pass be careful grin There is no day that passes where they'll report about an "accidental discharge" where the perpetrator isn't an Igbo person and victim a northerner. No pictures, no videos, NO PROOF apart from one random generic Igbo name. Bloody fowls
The lady Soldier got orders from commander to send the civilians back.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by GreyLaw(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2023
adebayo987:
What a man can do, a woman cannot do at all. A man must reason like a human being but women, hehehehehe... Women worse pass AI. Even ChatGPT dey change perception if you insist on your stand! This one no get reasoning at all. As in, essential duty workers and you still dey stand your ground? For wetin na? Even your senior officer you no know again? Maybe she don dey tap current from some politicians and e dey make her head big pass her body. In fact, nai make.

May God help us.

Most likely she killed a Northern captain. By the time they are done with her if her life is still intact she will regret why she was born. She is as useless as they come and should be put ishednto the maximum.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by grandstar(m): 1:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Absolute nonsense
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by layzie: 1:34am On Aug 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

We don't do innocent civilians..We do soldier to soldier.

We are not cowards..Kudos to the igbo lady for exercising her rights.

Most foolish comment I've read in a while.

The lady is heartless and high-handed and unfit to be in d military. U can't even send her to war cos her type commit unspeakable war crimes. And yes, such type of soldiers exist in every tribe, country, race and color.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by jydopapa001(m): 2:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Contact me for your pos terminals

Moniepoint
Palmpay
9rapoint
Cash234
Bankly

Call or WhatsApp.. 0..7...0..3..5..3..0..5..9..7..8
Delivery nationwide
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by quadraheem(m): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Where is she now, has she been promoted to the next rank?
The result of carrying job for head.
Unfortunately, even your boss go deny you say him no send you to carry the job for your head and na you no use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by ebisole(m): 4:40am On Aug 07, 2023
As long as she is Igbo , e no go easy for her , only from Mr poster write up , you go know her fate , the story is one sided , we want to hear her own side of the story
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by manchyme: 4:41am On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:
And these are the soldiers we are hoping to go and face wagner?

SMH

There's no Wagner anywhere, stop listening to fake news without credible source. You're no longer a baby online, know what to believe and what to discard
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Ugwuoke347(m): 5:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
The palliatives belongs to the people who broke the warehouse and carted the food items away.They don't want the government to divert them to their homes.
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by orisa37: 5:05am On Aug 07, 2023
"CAPTAIN KO BETE. WEREY ".
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Mantilla(m): 5:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Mentally stressed Individuals with a riffle..
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by KIDfurniture(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Nkiru nothing do you… God help the family of the deceased oh. This is not good at all for the family. I will continue to avoid any officer with gun by all means.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by fk001(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Watch how Those stup!d Igbos will come here to defend her, just because she is a Flat;no too. They will say is not her fault, is the victims fault.

Ungrateful set of ingrates!! She don go
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by fk001(m): 5:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
That's the same way the northern Soldiers are harassing Nkiru people in South East.
Nkiru just repeated what they normally do here in the south.

The female soldier should be released immediately.

Go and release her na, she will be court marshalled and sentenced to death.

But before then she go see shege banza
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by SmartPolician: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Nigerian soldiers are totally insane. The same people go to people's villages and kill every soul there without consequences.Now that she has killed the man, her eyes go clear.

Before you hand guns over to people, train them and ensure they have the mental and psychological capacity to bear weapons. She should be court-martialled at once to serve as a deterrent to other trigger-happy soldiers.
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Oluwasegun664(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Nobody way no know this Nkiru for yola barrack Bachure .She stubborn pass devil.

At a time she Dey behave like mad woman kon add with lesbian attitude join.
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Alexiiydon: 5:37am On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:

SMH
wagner with Ak47 I Dey laugh Nigeria army
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Proffdada: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2023
she didn't read the manual or doesn't know the safety isn't on?
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by barinedan(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2023
What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Why would you cock your gun against unarmed me in the first place? You don't carry military work on your head, because once you retire you will not remain in the barracks, you will still fall back to the civilian society
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by binimamabdul: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2023
Na exactly what happen to me on the day the curfew was imposed… I met one private soldier at checkpoint (Yola) explained with all the english wy i sabi say I’m on essential duty, imagine what, that guy refused to allow me pass, say they ordered them not to allow any civilian… out Army need total reform
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by SirAfoy1(m): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2023
This is one of the people some ignoramuses want to take over the affair of the country because of their hatred to a particular person.
If hatred did not kill us in this country, ignorance would do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by PaulH07: 6:05am On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by yemmit90: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Female soldiers has no benefit to Nigerian army or Nigeria at large, I wonder why we keep wasting tax payer money on them.

They can't be deployed to war, the little check point monitoring they can't do it excellently. So what is their usefulness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by Don009: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2023
She scored an own goal
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by TUTU147: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2023
The captain would have been calling approaching her,an angry armed man can do anyhow.Maybe the captain want to disarm her.
Re: Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa by maasoap(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:

SMH

Wagner struggling within Ukraine will leave the side of Russia and travel 100s of kilometres to tiny Niger to defend it? grin grin grin
What will even be their incentives or gains?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project / Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.