Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet (40817 Views)

Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by TheRareGem1(f): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has hailed the first female captain in the presidential air-fleet, Blessing Liman, in commemoration of International Women's Day.

He shared pictures of himself and Liman on his Instagram page late Thursday, as he shared details of the conversation they both had.

Osinbajo captioned the photos,
This afternoon, I had the pleasure of being flown by Captain Blessing Liman, who shattered the glass ceiling in 2011 making history as the first female pilot in the Nigerian Air Force.

I had a conversation with Blessing in her cockpit after the flight and I am delighted to note that Blessing is now one of five female pilots in the Nigerian Air Force and one of two that fly the President and I. Blessing is now also the first female captain in the Presidential Air-fleet.

Capt. Liman and the five other female pilots are great examples of what is possible when we are intentional about providing equal opportunities for women everywhere. And all speak to 'Gender Equality in Roles' - the theme for this year's International Women's Day.

Women make up half of our population in Nigeria, but today discriminatory practices and old thinking mean that a significant percentage of half our population, possibly the smarter half(!) is not contributing as much as they can to our national
prosperity. We can change that story. Happy International Women's day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CplPtl4ABNy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by TheRareGem1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
He for she leader

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
tongue
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Goodconcept78: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
wink
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by modelsms(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
At least one good news

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
If Osinbajo was the flag bearer of APC and he was declared winner, Nigerians will not be this angry and sad at the same time, instead Tinubu was awake in the midnight like a bat stealing the people's mandate with INEC chairman while the people were asleep and that is why....

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

94 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by blueghost(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Great one! Happy women's Day
Trust me women are always extreme in anything they do and are like a fire. It is now left for the man to maintain and control her.
That is why we hope and pray they shouldn't be engaged in evil cos even the devil will be taking lessons.
Much Love to all the hardworking women out there.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Realist5: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Babe
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Samueltemi337(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Her ass looks big
but the boobs extremely small

anyway Candidlady look at your mate

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by newnigerdelta00: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has hailed the first female captain in the presidential air-fleet, Blessing Liman, in commemoration of International Women's Day.

He shared pictures of himself and Liman on his Instagram page late Thursday, as he shared details of the conversation they both had.

Yummy

Osinbajo captioned the photos,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CplPtl4ABNy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by azadus18: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alpha female

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by fortunez1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na so
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by MuchAdo: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Oboto700(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Our next interim president..

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Toneypen247(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Interesting
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brunicekid(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Impressive.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by helinues: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
My able VP well done

My original slay queen, we are proud of you

Whenever I have conversations with ladies with something reasonable upstairs, I stopped degenerating.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by DevilSignature: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Mcmichaelin1: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Because she’s a lady now
Nobody is giving her accolades
Trust me to get to that level isn’t easy
I celebrate her

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by codesport(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Daughter of who?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Linuxdomains: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
we move....
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Factfinder1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
We don't have a national airline but we have a presidential fleet...very usless country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by cupotura67: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Very useless country

How many female members of the federal lawmakers do we have?

How many female governors do we have?

Nonsense and Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Burgerlomo: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Congratulations baby girl or baby woman grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by alphaconde(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shebi una no say Osinbanjo no try at all
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by CHIOMAEZEH: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kudos to her.... Its not an easy feat to become a pilot.. Both financially, physical and mentally too....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Darnell9(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
I no like the way Osinbajo dey look her ooo
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
All these one no make sense , business are going down, hunger is no longer a joke, to withdraw just #200 naira take get bike take do transfer buy something now hard, una pack new money for house letting massive suffer, thunder fire una

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba, Others React As Twitter Picks Ghana As African Headquarters / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / More Photos Of Police Arresting #revolutionnow Protesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.