Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,784 members, 7,834,648 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? (1107 Views)

So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It / Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
You are answering my question back with a question. Anyways I've never met a broke person before, they are always willing to do everything but I'm not that the demanding type. Oya answer your own
I've never dated a broke person too. And i don't demand too.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I've never dated a broke person too. And i don't demand too.
Then your own is low budget gigolo
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Then your own is low budget gigolo
I'm not a gigolo.
And you sha won't bring words out of my mouth. grin
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I'm not a gigolo.
And you sha won't bring words out of my mouth. grin
Tell me jor, like how old was the oldest woman you've been with? How did you break up with her? Is she married, divorcee or a widow and where do you guys normally meet to have sex?
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Tell me jor, like how old was the oldest woman you've been with? How did you break up with her? Is she married, divorcee or a widow and where do you guys normally meet to have sex?
Devil i rebuke you.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Devil i rebuke you.
It's not that deep, just tell me, it's life experience and nothing wrong in sharing it on a faceless forum
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
It's not that deep, just tell me, it's life experience and nothing wrong in sharing it on a faceless forum
What's your body count?
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

What's your body count?
hmmmm let's say 150 and above. So answer my questions
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
hmmmm let's say 150 and above. So answer my questions
You wey dey lie say you get 5 kids.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

You wey dey lie say you get 5 kids.
Why are you so secretive, ordinary share your gigolo experience you are doing shakara since
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Why are you so secretive, ordinary share your gigolo experience you are doing shakara since
Come over to my place. I'll share it with you.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Exceed15: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
The man biko
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Come over to my place. I'll share it with you.
Stop dodging your question, just answer them
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Stop dodging your question, just answer them
My body count for older women is 159.
Sorry 160. You're next.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

My body count for older women is 159.
Sorry 160. You're next.
Keep lying bye
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Keep lying bye
I learn from you.
You're the best.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Goodlady(f): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I don't do prostitutes, so I no fit look your side.
I'm lovable asf. What I abhor is greedy and gluttonous women.
Seems your mom too is a prostitute for you to call me one. The reality here is you are a small boy that's broke, short and black!
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Seems your mom too is a prostitute for you to call me one. The reality here is you are a small boy that's broke, short and black!

I don't have a mom. E no fit enter lol.
Why all the hate? Na you start with violence.
I only reciprocated back the energy.
How do you know I'm broke?
Yes I'm dark. I won't disclose my height.
Any other thing you care to know about?
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I learn from you.
You're the best.
You have not been truthful with anything and it's annoying. Ok are you in the redpill WhatsApp group?
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
You have not been truthful with anything and it's annoying. Ok are you in the redpill WhatsApp group?

Hell no. Wetin concern me with redpill.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Hell no. Wetin concern me with redpill.
But you are giving the redpill vibes.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Used to drop quotes and experiences on the thread but stopped. The thread is full of low self esteemed men and broken people.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
But you are giving the redpill vibes.

I wonder which vibe you'll next say I'm giving again.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Used to drop quotes and experiences on the thread but stopped. The thread is full of low self esteemed men and broken people.
Hmm thank God you realized that, I heard they have a WhatsApp group where they preach against marriage and how to go monk
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I'm truthful to the truthful.
You started with lies first.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I'm truthful to the truthful.
You started with lies first.
And I stopped , men that lie have low self esteem according to redpill
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm thank God you realized that, I heard they have a WhatsApp group where they preach against marriage and how to go monk

Realized wah. I've been red pilled since i was a kid. What they have here isn't redpill, it's misogynism. Red pill isn't hatred towards women or marriage. Red pill is about being smart and calculative about life decisions.
Everything no be woman.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
And I stopped , men that lie have low self esteem according to redpill
I don't still trust you. This is a faceless forum.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Realized wah. I've been red pilled since i was a kid. What they have here isn't redpill, it's misogynism. Red pill isn't hatred towards women or marriage. Red pill is about being smart and calculative about life decisions.
Everything no be woman.
Thank God I'm having an ex redpiller as my witness. I used to let them know on that thread that it is misogynism they are teaching the young and naive ones but they all tag me winch for invading their thread. That one called lumiiinouz and martinezzzzz started spreading lies about me instigating people to hate me for telling them the truth
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Thank God I'm having an ex redpiller as my witness. I used to let them know on that thread that it is misogynism they are teaching the young and naive ones but they all tag me winch for invading their thread. That one called lumiiinouz and martinezzzzz started spreading lies about me instigating people to hate me for telling them the truth
Ion know any of them
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Negroid001(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

Leave them. Sebi dem no wan marry. Dem no dey tell person.
Re: Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Leave them. Sebi dem no wan marry. Dem no dey tell person.
Martinez has succeeded in deceiving few young men on that thread against marriage and they've started buying his idea, very 😭😭😭 I'm trying all my best to enter their WhatsApp group to see what they tell each other there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again / Random Girl Staring And Laughing At Me / I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.