Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Have You Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria?? (226 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria?? by Silentgroper(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
just for fun .. Tell us how and where you met them ...

So to make a list ...

I"ve met Ghanians (pretty much every Nigerian has met with one too)

Togo's .. ( This lots are famous for being trafficked into Nigeria for house helps..so pretty much every Nigerian has come across a Togo national..

Met a bunch of them during my uni days ...

Boys been even plan to taste their puna .. I for join them boys but them no dey get nyash ..

Mali (Malians) ... I've met with just one all my life and he was a friend from my uni days..we were even in the same department .. first time he told me he was from Mali, I been dey think say the niqqa dey cruise me ..
So I got his FB I.d and I went snooping around his friend list . Guess what, they were all malians..

Equitorial guinea/ guinea ..
I just met them today .. Two pretty yummy looking thangs ..They cute as fvck. yeah, they are females ..

They came wanting to take scans( ultrasound) ..
Only one was pregnant. one couldnt speak English, the other could but not fluent, although she could speak pidgin. I was just amazed ..

It was surprising though, I kept wondering what they were doing in Nigeria..

Looks like Nigeria is what is UK and the likes is to Nigerians to these folks ....

Alright, ya'll should drop yours..

I don tell my own story

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Friendship With Your Partner. / Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Marriage Was, But Now, Marriage Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.