Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Delulu Delux PART 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delulu Delux PART 2 (125 Views)

Delulu Delux PART 3 / Delulu Delux PART 1 / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delulu Delux PART 2 by Nienie(f): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Please don’t even ask me anything about the message. I haven’t told him yet, but while in his office today, I was bent over and resting on his table, when he brushed past me. Now listen, the space between me and the table, was just not enough for someone to pass, you get? And he could have easily told me to stand straight but he squeezed through and I swear I felt something. The buckle of his belt? No, definitely not. Remember this story is about my delusions, so don’t even judge me. I felt something, period!.
He brushed past me, and I froze, my head couldn’t comprehend why my backside was tingling. Why was that particular spot warm? Why was my head hot? I wished I was in a position where he’d have to place his hands on my waist and move me around. At that moment, I wanted to see, hold and taste wtf just touched me. I was curious, will it fill my mouth? But God his manly scent made independent woman like me, weak. I felt like a child in his presence. I want to “yes daddy” whatever the hell he says, with lust filled puppy eyes. I need to hear him call me princess, just like in my dreams.
I was still in trance, when I heard someone say “hello?” And snapping fingers. If I was fair, I’d have been on my way to fire service because the hotness I felt would have simply shown all over me, when I finally came back to earth and realized I had been frozen and staring at him the whole time. I didn’t even answer, I just blinked and kept a mean face, no be me person go embarrass, that was when I got the text, on my phone.

(1) (Reply)

How Secured Are Your Transactions As Side Chick? / 7 DAYS / Taking Your Life Because Of A Failed Marriage Is Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.