Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 (11518 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by jumia1: 5:13am On Aug 28, 2018
You’ve probably heard that a virgin’s first lovemaking experience becomes a benchmark in the art of love making, right?

Well, it’s true.

Whether she merely wants to explore her sexuality with you or it’s your first night of marriage, her “first time” will remain a point of reference for the rest of her life.

Feeling the pressure yet?

Well, if you really like the girl you shouldn’t resent the responsibility of taking her virginity.

Because although it’s an important milestone in any girl’s life, it’s not such a big deal as you’d imagine. (She will not expect you to marry her or anything like that).

This out of the way, let’s get down to the six tips on making love to a virgin girl confidently, with great skill, so you won’t appear sexually inexperienced (or a dork)

what to expect, things to be careful about when you’re making love to a virgin

what makes her tensed, how to loosen her up and get her in the mood

sexual pre-intimacy techniques and how to have great sex DO’s & DON’Ts

proper lubrication & good sex positions for a virgin’s first-time lovemaking

how to guide her during first-time sex so the both of you have a great time

how to skyrocket your confidence about giving her an amazing experience

Making love to a virgin is very special; you’re sort of her hero. She’s going to attach a lot of emotions to her first experience of sexual intimacy. She will remember making love the first time with you for the rest of her life. So if you want to be memorable (in a good way) and have a GREAT time together.

Click here and read more about it :http://jumiaforum.com/listing/how-make-love-with-a-virgin-she-will-remember-you-forever-even-when-she-is-married/
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27am On Aug 28, 2018
having sex with a virgin is BS...they are inexperienced, will whine/complain, will stand there like a plank of wood, and the whole experience would be a disgrace.

whoever is looking for sex with a virgin is obviously NOT seeking for sexual satisfaction.

9 Likes

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by TissuePaper: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
having sex with a virgin is BS...they are inexperienced, will whine/complain, will stand there like a plank of wood, and the whole experience would be a disgrace.

whoever is looking for sex with a virgin is obviously NOT seeking for sexual satisfaction.
haha...this guy, you are really vast smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2018

Is This What JuMia is Sellin Out Now
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Macopol01(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Macopol01 post=70676029][/quote]
grin grin grin grin biko beat sense into him brain

1 Like

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Macopol01:
[/quote]

[quote author=Hisduchess post=70676553]
grin grin grin grin biko beat sense into him brain

sadly, many men only seek for Virgins because of their misplaced egos and not for the sexual satisfaction factor.... and let me even go further and say that, ANY man who will sit here and claim that sex with a virgin was the best sex they've ever had, is a damn liar (or a damn novice).

it takes EXPERIENCE to understand (and be good at) how to satisfy the opposite sex
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, many men only seek for Virgins because of their misplaced egos and not for the sexual satisfaction factor.... and let me even go further and say that, ANY man who will sit here and claim that sex with a virgin was the best sex they've ever had, is a damn liar (or a damn novice).

it takes EXPERIENCE to b (and be good at) how to satisfy the opposite sex
Oga a pro was once a novice.I will prefer a virgin man (if any exist) to a pro husband cos he will be a disciplined and not a community peniss. if he has the qualities of my ideal guy and he is a virgin then thats da real bomb so forget that the world is messed up with promiscuity and everyone is glamouring for supremacy in bed.am still old-fashioned in that aspect.I don't believe that when one is wrong the first time that he or she wouldn't learn as time goes on especially in the confines of marriage.if u love someone u will endure that their first time mess-up and probably coach them as time goes on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

Oga a pro was once a novice.I will prefer a virgin man (if any exist) to a pro husband cos he will be a disciplined and not a community peniss. if he has the qualities of my ideal guy and he is a virgin then thats da real bomb so forget that the world is messed up with promiscuity and everyone is glamouring for supremacy in bed.am still old-fashioned in that aspect.I don't believe that when one is wrong the first time that he or she wouldn't learn as time goes on especially in the confines of marriage.if u love someone u will endure that their first time mess-up and probably coach them as time goes on

A) just because a pro was once a novice certainly does NOT change the fact that a virgin is USELESS in the bedroom... and until the virgin get some experience, they will remain USELESS in the bedroom.

B) whether you are old fashioned or not is irrelevant here, we are talking about sexual satisfaction....now if you want to sit here and pretend that a novice man is best because your low self esteem cannot accept a man who got experience from another woman, then thats all on you....but the reality remain, a novice virgin husband is a USELESS lover.

C) yes, people will eventually learn to be better at satisfying their partner, but does that make them any less USELESS than they truly are as virgin? hell no!

D) i hope you continue look down on that said "bedroom supremacy" if/when your future husband cant satisfy your bedroom needs.

E) the reality is that.... if a man CANNOT satisfy his partner's sexual desires (and vice versa) then they have nothing to do together and should either part ways OR one of them will have to be sexually miserable for the rest of their natural life.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

A) just because a pro was once a novice certainly does NOT change the fact that a virgin is USELESS in the bedroom... and until the virgin get some experience, they will remain USELESS in the bedroom.

B) whether you are old fashioned or not is irrelevant here, we are talking about sexual satisfaction....now if you want to sit here and pretend that a novice man is best because your low self esteem cannot accept a man who got experience from another woman, then thats all on you....but the reality remain, a novice virgin husband is a USELESS lover.

C) yes, people will eventually learn to be better at satisfying their partner, but does that make them any less USELESS than they truly are as virgin? hell no!

D) i hope you continue look down on that said "bedroom supremacy" if/when your future husband cant satisfy your bedroom needs.

E) the reality is that.... if a man CANNOT satisfy his partner's sexual desires (and vice versa) then they have nothing to do together and should either part ways OR one of them will have to be sexually miserable for the rest of their natural life.
Oga PRO vs USELESS biko hold ur opinion make I hold my own cos this discussion is getting insultive and I really don't have time for negative vibes this morning. so continue with ur mindset make I continue with my 'low self-esteem' mindset.thankio

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

Oga PRO vs USELESS biko hold ur opinion make I hold my own cos this discussion is getting insultive and I really don't have time for negative vibes this morning. so continue with ur mindset make I continue with my 'low self-esteem' mindset.thankio

having low self esteem is an insult now?! have a great day....
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by ritylove(f): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Is This What JuMia is Sellin Out Now
lol fake JUMIA
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by boiz2men(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

Did you call my name?

Styl plus...
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by ehmmy11(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2018
How to make love to a virgin One day dem go tell us how to wake up in the morning grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
boiz2men:

Did you call my name?

Styl plus...
how do u mean please?
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Adasun(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
virgins are really gud
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by merbenko: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sex with a Virgin! Hell no. If I know you are a Virgin believe me I will walk away. The past experiences are lessons mehn

1 Like

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Fourwinds: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

this is a foolish argument.... a professor to was once a leraner

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Fourwinds: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
merbenko:
Sex with a Virgin! Hell no. If I know you are a Virgin believe me I will walk away. The past experiences are lessons mehn

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Only men with extreme/wild sexual fantasies prefer an "experienced" Lady to a virgin.
MrBrownJay1:

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Tamarapetty(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Not all virgins are dry in bed nau cheesy make i come dey go
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by IamPlato(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
ritylove:
lol fake JUMIA

So I Thought
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Only men with extreme/wild sexual fantasies prefer an "experienced" Lady to a virgin.

you are soooo correct. my type don't need them extreme/wild biko.chukwu ekwela!
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by danilmo: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

choi,,
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by boiz2men(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

how do u mean please?

It's ok. You didn't catch it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 24hrs (pi / ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.