Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun (28467 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / 12 Ways People React When Their Friend Gets A Political Appointment By Ada Bekee / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by NohurryInLife: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2023
SalamRushdie:
He don come pass everyone wey finish university 10 years before he did😁..life no get manual, you can be late today only to arrive early
May God almighty continue to increase your knowledge. You see this life (Ile aye) matter ehn.....MAKE I JUST KEEP QUIET

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Angrygoat: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Idiot. Rapture isn't far. Idio t. Useless druggie. He can't even stand straight or keep an upright head position.osun is doomed and forgotten forever. Idiot nepotism.
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Quebec91(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2023
cheesy
Laggafin:
Adeleke state of osun
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by pharmbayo(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2023
Is your state Governor doing this way? Appointing
family members to rule the state? Tunji Adeleke step mother is also an appointee... The Governor has appointed about 8 Family Members for sensitive posts in the state..
I won't be surprised seeing Davido being sworn in for any post anytime soon in Osun.
Ecbatana:
I like the Adelekes, they're liberal and emit a lot of positive energy.

Congratulations to him on his appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by OlujobaSamuel: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu, Aregbe and Oyetola no do well oooo, they should have resolved all differences and prevent this kind of maladministration in Osun State.
10yrs in sch, no post graduate experience, and he is appointed to head a commission/agency.
Tomorrow, Davido sef go dey form activist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Arabk25: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Naijaguy123:
He also disclosed how he spent ten years studying at four different universities.

“Finally! Took me 10 years and 4 universities. Started back in 2010, took breaks in-between for various reasons, completed 2020,” he had said.

IPOB and Obidients, una see una life ?
If you don't have wat to comment why not keep shut and read other people's comment must you fool yourself all the time?
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Average9jaman: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2023
illicit:
No post graduate job experience

Not needed. The only experience required for the position is his surname

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by georgeakins: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2023
afroniger:
Smh. Nepotism at its peak. This is the 8th member of the Adeleke family that the governorn has appointed in recent times. The Adeleke's should allow Osun people breathe. Haba!

Dem never see anything.
We warned Osun people.
That semi illiterate governor is a calamity waiting to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by georgeakins: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Kingpele:
Congratulations atleast I knew u guys voted for PDP and not the part of agboda munching crew u voted for this calamitous regime

Ibo man,
You want bad governance that is synonymous to Ibo land since independence to be replicated in Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by obembet(f): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2023
afroniger:
Smh. Nepotism at its peak. This is the 8th member of the Adeleke family that the governorn has appointed in recent times. The Adeleke's should allow Osun people breathe. Haba!

Let Obidient catch you, u go learn by force. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Ernesthugo(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2023
obidient has nothing to do with a PDP state ur mind seem shallowed with lot of groceries and floating berries with a sprinkle of salt and diluted with olive oil
obembet:

Let Obidient catch you, u go learn by force. grin
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Victoria2022(f): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2023
So its only Ede that is in osun state.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by obembet(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Ernesthugo:
obidient has nothing to do with a PDP state ur mind seem shallowed with lot of groceries and floating berries with a sprinkle of salt and diluted with olive oil

Make I show u Obidient message on adeleke

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by iamrealdeji(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Ecbatana:

Slave. keep loving them because they're winners and you're a loser until they steal all that belongs to you. You don't like the numerous gifted and talented Nigerians but these. African mentality. I know you can allow them to walk over you why you lay down for them and you would clean their shoes with handkerchief when you see them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by NewDea4: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2023
illicit:

It's sad how these retards have made government job the only game in town

Chairman service commission looking like a pímp

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Ernesthugo(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2023
please tag me to it.
obembet:

Make I show u Obidient message on adeleke
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by iamrealdeji(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Nigerian politicians and who is who's are mostly atheists but go to Mecca,go to church,etc. They don't even have any iota of fear of God in them and most of them will due before 20 years time
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Judolisco(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
illicit:
wahala dey dis country ajeh.... Jst get money, get connection... Or know how to pray very well...
See dis one now spent 10 yrs in sch was moving from one university to the other and finally finished at his family university
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by OLOKOESHIN: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2023
illicit:
You dey whine?
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by HRMK: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2023
SO GOVERNMENT JOB IS NOW FAMILY BUSINESS?ALL THANKS TO THE DANCING GOVERNOR! OSUN PEOPLE DON ENTER #ONECHANCE!!
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by heysquare(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2023
If it were to be from APC Nairaland would have turn to something else.
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by deekseen(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
vevoha:
I will make this short. I'm starting a new group where I will be giving full tutorial on two new Arbitrage method that has never been taught anywhere cos I researched them myself and tried both and they are working fine with good profit. So if u are interested in learning these methods, My what'sapp number is on my signature.
Please note that I'm not charging any money for teaching these methods. The complete tutorial is completely free of charge cos I'm already making money from it so I don't need to charge anyone from it

I guess you just wake up everyday looking for who to scam.
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by WorldRichest: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
afroniger:
Smh. Nepotism at its peak. This is the 8th member of the Adeleke family that the governor has appointed in recent times. The Adelekes should allow Osun people breathe. Haba!

That is what Osun people want. They should all remain in Osun oooo, and stop coming to Lagos to do Agbero
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by WorldRichest: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Naijaguy123:
He also disclosed how he spent ten years studying at four different universities.

“Finally! Took me 10 years and 4 universities. Started back in 2010, took breaks in-between for various reasons, completed 2020,” he had said.

IPOB and Obidients, una see una life ?

Yes, he has to go to his family university to be given degree because no university will give him certificate with his dull and empty brain. These are the people Osun people voted for

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by WorldRichest: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Ecbatana:

This one is mentally unstable
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by WorldRichest: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Adeleocrazy is what Osun is experiencing currently.

He spent 10 years to get a degree.

He finished nysc last year and here he's, heading an important post, Service commission for that matter without experience. angry

Where are the Imole de crooners?
Well, I don't blame them, I blame the store keeper

God bless my Leader and Political mentor, Ogbeni Abdu Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola

Aregberascal is cursed. He dragged Osun people into this mess. He will be publicly humiliating very soon
Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by Pat081: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Hmmmmm they have the money just like your Tinubu what they too want is power that is all
nautybride:
tongue National Cake is sweet, e go soon finish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun by peculiar2021(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2023
peekspot:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/davido-celebrates-cousin-tunji-adeleke-on-political-appointment-in-osun/

Are there no rules and regulations that govern a state. Btw, the power of the executive governor is too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 / Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.