Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax (62553 Views)

PDP May Opt For Olafeso, Agbaje As Ayu’s Replacement / APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Kalashnikov49: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu helped political servants, who are loyal to him, because they are indebted to him.

Peter Obi is a pyramid structure of humanitarian values!! Go and do a google search...and be ashamed why you supported a kriminal like Tinubu, because of tribe.

sirdick17:

Name one person Obi has help to become somebody in life n I will name ten Tinubu has help.....u may not like him that is understandable but don't mix fact with lie
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Kalashnikov49: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
i will employ that girl and give her a better outlook in life than that nonsense photo op...that is baseless. grin

Kay25:

Its not funny if u were dis brilliant they would have chosen u too
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by cjudy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

I sleep Peacefully with no Worries!!

You don’t my dear. If you do, your nightmares won’t be Igbos
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Acekidc4(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
cjudy:

You don’t my dear. If you do, your nightmares won’t be Igbos

My dreams are never about Igbos but i hate too much of Victim Mentality Mindset your people always display. It's not healthy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by StJasper(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rayban25:
Eye service and unncessary PR
Failure that is trying so hard to hide his failure

The young lady wasn't chosen because she has a godfather or because she has opened her legs for a politician. She was chosen because of what she possesses and her position as the president of Nigerian Universities Tax Club.

You still had the gut to comment rubbish!!!

What have you or anyone in your generation achieved in your useless life?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Gandrova: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Almighty God has picked her call.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by SmartyPants(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
shortgun:
Students belong in the school not in offices.
Tell me how this student will not be distracted by this senseless appointment.

What happened to appointing millions of uneployed graduates roaming the streets of the country? angry

A spot on a policy formation committee is not a job sir. Everyone on that committee will have a full time job outside of it.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Nnemuka(f): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
You cant run a country on PR
A student who should be allowed to graduate, intern and learn on the job is whom you have employed in a tax committee... Mtchewww

Ndi PR wehdone oo grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by NOwazobia: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Cruise appointment for eye services, and to dose tribunal tension.

Only a child born yesterday wouldn't know what our polithievcians are capable of.

mtcheeew.... 🙄
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Segzy19: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why d thing come pain you like this? Why?

shortgun:

What happened to appointing millions of uneployed graduates roaming the streets of the country? angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by fortunechy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
E no go pass Yoruba
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
So??

Pikin wey dem go use do EBO for Junction?

No dey hype nonsense biko.

You’re older than than that girl, you need to do some introspection
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by dmangodwin(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Preparations for the a very young governor of Lagos state come 2027
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by AskNgige2: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Stillkrug:
Rubbish will it reduce fuel price

LMAO..

Tilinbu is useless
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by cjudy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

My dreams are never about Igbos but i hate too much of Victim Mentality Mindset your people always display. It's not healthy!!
You do my dear, all your comments are hate about Igbos
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by goldmatrix(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
How long would you be speaking from your anus is the question..

Acekidc4:
Ipob and Obidient Miscreants will start Complaining and Convulsing now!! Watch them as they start Wailing in 3......2.......1 go🙃
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by GENES11S: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
REDshouse:
She is there to learn from the Tax Guru and also as errand girl...

Which one be task Guru again? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Ecosystem4u: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Throwback:

We would gallantly stand with that leader that always have something to offer the youths and children.

From the little boy who was sipping the drink of elders on a high table, to the young students who have been elevated to the role of 1-day Governors to build their confidence and leadership skills, to this young university student whose passion for tax reform has been recognised and has been called upon to serve her country at such a young age.

You should be ashamed you are showing us a picture of Peter Obi with nothing to give even little children, but shamelessly wants to play with their toys, while Tinubu is always giving even the little ones.

Erratic twist, so Tinubu scamming a little kid by exhausting his juice is now termed 'giving' I plead for total forgiveness for you from God. angry
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by shegra58: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
So??

Pikin wey dem go use do EBO for Junction?

No dey hype nonsense biko.
unknown gunmen don use una do enough EBO for your region

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by CrystalMax: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
If you do not see anything good in this, you are just an unfortunate pessimist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Osariemen12: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubunomics = disaster.

Mumu man
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by ofuonyebi: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is unbelievable!
Yet a record breaking achievement in the democratic annals of history of Leadership and governance in Nigeria

A 400 Level students appointed as a member of a National Committee by the president!

Congrats to the appointee
welldone to president JAGABAN!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Throwback: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Erratic twist, so Tinubu scamming a little kid by exhausting his juice is now termed 'giving' I plead for total forgiveness for you from God. angry

You are pained that your own false narrative has been corrected?

You really believed that a party served Chapman in a breakable glass jug to a kid seated on the table with adults while other kids are playing about, then Tinubu took over the kid's drink and deprived him of his full ration?

You even called it Juice despite seeing all the typical embellishments of Chapman on the jug?

Are you that retarded? I plead for your miraculous recovery from such mental handicap

You see how you have held down your own progress with false narratives and interpretations due to your prejudice against a great man who continues to nurture and mentor?

Tell Obi to give something nice to little children and the youths like Tinubu has been doing, and stop appearing empty handed like someone who has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Goodcitizen1: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
We joke too much in this country. What’s this please !?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Afolabimills(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rayban25:
Eye service and unncessary PR
Failure that is trying so hard to hide his failure
u are sick ipob terrorist
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
vannessa7:
Hmm, What is in a name?
Orire- fortunate head or blessed head, she has been answering that name since she was a baby, anyone that calls her prophesy into her life, and it's beginning to manifest, I wish her the best in life.
Orire in Igbo means Isioma. She is definitely fortunate and blessed. This is a stepping stone to a great life for her.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Kalashnikov49: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Keep crying...I D G A Fvvck. angry

shegra58:
unknown gunmen don use una do enough EBO for your region
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by JetApartment: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Tinubu loves young people....

Who remembered spelling bee competition in Lagos

And also One Day Governor where Tinubu let's you become a Governor for one day after state quiz championship

You and your family ride Convoy, stay in Government residence, get price money, have right to free a single prisoner

That is how Tinubu motivated many into politics and leadership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReKZCZBlFA

Which Primary School did Tinubu attend and who were his class mates?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Curse777: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=JetApartment post=124978382]

Which Primary School did Tinubu attend and who were his class mates?[/quote

Which primary school Did your father attended and why is he not achieving half of Tinubu's achievements

Is your. Father dumb?!

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by raskymonojendor: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
shortgun:

See it as an internship, co-op, IT or whatever you wanna call it.

She is the current president of Nigeria Universities Tax Club anyway, so she is on the right path.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Ecosystem4u: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Throwback:

You are pained that your own false narrative has been corrected?

You really believed that a party served Chapman in a glass jug to a kid seated on the table with adults while other kids are playing about, then Tinubu took over the kid's drink and deprived him of his full ration?

You even called it Juice despite seeing all the typical embellishments of Chapman on the jug?

Are you that retarded? I plead for your miraculous recovery from such mental handicap.

Tell Obi to give something nice to little children and the youths like Tinubu has been doing, and stop appearing empty handed like someone who has nothing to offer.

Let me say it for the umpteenth time with all intents and purposes, there's all shades of wrong in that single pics man! Let me dissect it for you from a few perspectives.
Firstly an old man with possible toothache is not allowed to sip and spit in the same jug with a little kid, pretty unhygienic, same thing he is doing with our young economy infecting it with sick and cancerous policies.
Secondly why isolate a single kid from the crowd and that a male, is he a sexist? Bigot or both cos that might even be an Iragbiji kid, whatever is done to one should be done to all, Is called equity, that's what he lacks and is evident in his government of compensation we have seen so far.

That juice oh sorry 'Chapman' was for that kid, the Baba was just an unrepentant opportunist denying a little kid the opportunity to enjoy his juice.

#heisnotmypresident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.