Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills (46696 Views)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by officialwdhtv: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMH-4Wygig

Moment a slayqueen was embarassed at a restaurant after her online date left her there.

Apparently, her supposed date had sent her Tfare before and she ate it. So after much pleading and persuading, she agreed to come and he sent her another Tfare to come and she came finally.

He took her to a local restaurant, ate and drank and excused himself to pee only to "vanish" into thin air leaving a note that said she should use the first Tfare he sent to her to pay the bills.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/mk0EyON4iU/?mibextid=Nif5oz

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by jonero4(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Ekuke dey form rothwailer.. slay queen wey no get t.fare dat one na slay queen?

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by silvoclaira: 3:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Clout

"slayer'', pay your bills and go jarey

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by chatinent: 3:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Where is the slay queen kwanu?

Is it that nwa maid sitting yonder? 🤦

If you see the way these nwa maids dey order for wetin dem serious grandpa cannot buy for them ehn. Na una guys wey dey pick every maggot and pauper for street I blame sha. No bi say dem bi the guy gf or wife o. And if you check, the guy's babe is very clean and more presentable than this nwa maid.

Why then choose maggot over periwinkle?

Their mentality seeing a guy who wants to talk them out using the Chicken Republic date is to make sure dem don rip am at least ₦10k fess so that even if he wipes, dem no lose. Oya mistakenly go to the date with your car, if the plan was ₦10k hit and run, they will decide to increase it to ₦30k hit and may stay small. How do you guys even wipe every nonsense you see! Aren't you concerned of losing your dignity to some street extension..STDs, STIs and self respect! And you females feeling every guy you meet is an opportunity to fill your stomach before he wipes, you really lack wipe manners. Not every mf wants to wipe you!

I say wait for me for Mr Biggs, you don enter inside siddon dey order upandan...dey order Shawarma, Catfish barbecue, cake for your birthday in next three months, four packs of meat pie, not even minding the cup of ice cream you don chop plus the plate of rice, spag, moimoi with egg, another extra egg, turkey and two pieces of towel. Theif, c'mon come out of there osiso! Betrayer! I said wait the fck for me for Mr Biggs junction! That's where we will talk and rate our poverty, lie to each other and dispatch!

Ripper don already drink two plate of goat meat with agidi. These kinds of girls are majorly broke. Spits! I don't even look at them twice?l! Broke mf who are always the first to pop out to rate guys when they've got zero shishi. Now dem never rip you? You dey chop wetin you no fit pay.

Flog am stockfish hook for back make she begin wash plates jare una leave am dey speak English.

Na so one useless girl for school back then they tell me say when I go upgrade my 2005 Corolla to the latest model. Who bi this pastard? E remain small I deck her fixed lashes commot. You know wetin I see before I buy 2005? You know how many nights I starve? Abi you feel say I from rich home? Car wey I suffer buy make I use am too dey run freelance uber after other hustles and school. Girl wey I plan to even manage wey no get shishi...even two square meal dey hard for school, and still come no know book. But she get good character but what the fck is good character when your mentality is a fckery! The disadvantages of her flashed me and I left her and left that moment. She was a weapon fashioned against me!

Like I always say, the only person you should care and buy things for wholeheartedly is your wife or wife-to-be. Others are improper fractions!

178 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Kipaji: 4:24am On Aug 10, 2023
This is wicked and dumb. He probably thinks that he is a "redpill alpha sigma mgtow guy with masculine frame" for doing this. But that is just lame. Things like this are reasons why I left the redpill. It pushes men to be uselessly wicked.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by MrsTwrite(f): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2023
She's still learning how to slay. embarassed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Olowoshako(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2023
The man play the right game, how can a girl be so low dat even T.fare u no get. God punish porverty

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Typing: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Nkechi don buy market grin grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Stingy irresponsible men everywhere, there's no need for all these.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Badonasty(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Lol…I no fit do this thing for woman sha…I’m not that heartless

31 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by illicit(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Queen dey chop Tfare

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by obinna58(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2023
No matter how entitled this b!tches are, no one should be treated like trash, some men sha deserve how they’re being treated by women

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by blaquemyc: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Some people can be heartless sha. If she'd had come with an entourage if friends, I'd understand but this is a no no for me.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by fyzaila: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2023
This is not nice, she was on her own jeje before the yeye boy sweet talked her into a date. Now this!

Ladies, always come out with emergency money o

15 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by DevilishMan: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2023
4 of the 5 comments above mine have very little experience with women.

Women are heartless and act without conscience.
They deserve more than this sef.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2023
chatinent:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2023
DevilishMan:
4 of the 5 comments above mine have very little experience with women.

Women are heartless and act without conscience.
They deserve more than this sef.

Oya kill yourself tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gentlelox: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2023
This is very bad. The nighar(boy) is prematured. You don't treat someone's daughter like that, very insensitive.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Candidlady: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
This is very bad. The man is prematured. You don't treat someone's daughter like that, very insensitive.

Yaro she deserves such treatment... As a lady how can you go visit a guy for the first time without having a dime on you undecided

Ididnt see the video can't waste my data on rubbish but my instinct tells me she is from that region ******

IAM going to visit my uncle I'd hold enough money how much more a stranger

Ihate it when ladies act like the other gender

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Gentlelox: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

Yaro she deserves such treatment... As a lady how can you go visit a guy for the first time without having a dime on you undecided

Ididnt see the video can't waste my data on rubbish but my instinct tells me she is from that region ******

take ur hate and childishness elsewhere
Don't ever mention me again if you're a tribalistic id**ts...

Imagine dix f*#l... u can't even afford data and u can condemn people... Imagine... Someone's heritage that u insult with reckless abandon. Nonsense

You're more prematured than the nighar

Nobody should quote me with tribal sentiments... Am from the south south... I hate this tribal sentiments.

44 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

What if she didn't go with enough money to pay for the bills?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by APOPTOSIS: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Please who has that Girl's details...
My intuition tells me she's still a good girl.
Not yet destroyed.
I have 20k and an Android for her.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by imam07: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Kipaji:
This is wicked and dumb. He probably thinks that he is a "redpill alpha sigma mgtow guy with masculine frame" for doing this. But that is just lame. Things like this are reasons why I left the redpill. It pushes men to be uselessly wicked.
abeg shut up your dirty mouth. Bird of d same color. So if nah your brother girls dey scam. Will u say this. D guy no even do bad. If nah me i go carry her go expensive restaurant. Do u know what it means to a guy when stupid girls want to prove they are smarter. U are one of d idiot I swear

14 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by diogo23: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2023
blaquemyc:
Some people can be heartless sha. If she'd had come with an entourage if friends, I'd understand but this is a no no for me.
If you know you don't like a man don't collect anything from him, he sent tf for her the first time she chop it , he sent again before she come , is it not wickedness?

33 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by diogo23: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
fyzaila:
This is not nice, she was on her own jeje before the yeye boy sweet talked her into a date. Now this!

Ladies, all come out with emergency money o
She collected tf and didn't come and this is second time, the guy decided to punish her

16 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by imam07: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Stingy irresponsible men everywhere, there's no need for all these.
u must be stupid for saying this. When d girl first chop his money. Where u dey. U think guys money is for free abi. Ori e ti daru

37 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by imam07: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
obinna58:
No matter entitled this b!tches are, no one should be treated like trash, some men sha deserve how they’re being treated by women
because no be your money she chop nah

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Goodlady(f): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2023
chatinent:

Lmao.
Honestly some boys are wicked.
But let me be neutral here, the girl too. Why you dey chop man tfare money? Let him know you aren't into him and he ll back off.

Now this is what I meant when I said guys need to be veted before you agree on a date with them. Ask of where they are taking you too, check out the place before him, know price of what you ll order and collect the money in advance before following him. Just drag the guy's blokkos 🔥 small before agreeing to date so that he ll know you mean biz and isn't someone to try shit with.
Lastly, be a comfortable girl. No let one stupid boy dey embarrass you cos of outing wey he no go spend reach N10K like this young girl on this video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nemesis0147(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2023
No be beer I dy see So?
That table no reach 3k na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2023
imam07:
u must be stupid for saying this. When d girl first chop his money. Where u dey. U think guys money is for free abi. Ori e ti daru
Did she put knife 🗡️ on his throat to cough out money? Akpoda

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by ThatrealestApex: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Bb
Re: Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills by Candidlady: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
take ur hate and childishness elsewhere
Don't ever mention me again if you're a tribalistic id**ts...

Imagine dix f*#l... u can't even afford data and u can condemn people... Imagine... Someone's heritage that u insult with reckless abandon. Nonsense

You're more prematured than the nighar

Nobody should quote me with tribal sentiments... Am from the south south... I hate this tribal sentiments.

Yaro so much frustration in your post
Iam not the cause of your problem grin

Blame Peter obi

Jovialjune1:

What if she didn't go with enough money to pay for the bills?

Why would she order for something way above the cash she got on her undecided

Still doesn't make sense to me

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.