Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (51614 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Issame: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
A Slaymama was held after her date allegedly left her with bills, yesterday, at a lounge in Yaba, Agos.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/slaymama-held-after-her-date-left-her-with-bills-video/

1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Issame: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018

1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2018
This is so unfair. Yes, I know some ladies can be greedy, but then he should have spent according to his pocket. Tell her, No I'm not buying......this is what I can afford. Better than letting her demand for plenty and stylishly abandoning her.

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by GisterBlogger: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by axcer: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2018
Good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by dabrin: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2018
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Ehiscotch(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2018
This is so not right. Making fun of such a situation is so wrong, it is never right to treat a girl this way - whether not she is a slaymama.
This behavior should never be condoned. We all have friends or sisters who slay or go on dates and we wouldn't want them to be treated this way.

So not right.

To all those mentioning we do not know what actually happened and we cannot really say "she deserves it because she was trying to wreck a guy". Heck! You also should not carry every random "slayqueen" to a date .

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin

9 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
ok
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Sirpaul(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Imagine going to hell� for small small lies like
��
I miss You Baby

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is an indirect way for guys not to pay bills at all haba, i'm sure the guy's bill was part of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
I suspect karma here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
And if you check her account now, she's worth nothing . cheesy grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by skinnyzsam(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Too bad, but ladies made themselves to be fooled by guy, why?? Because they love guys who look good in appearance but not as good in heart

12 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Darkseid(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Guys are finally starting to have sense, kudos to that nigga. If she order too much, no complain, just jejely leave her to pay her own bills.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Beehshorp(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This is so not right. Making fun of such a situation is so wrong, it is never right to treat a girl this way - whether not she is a slaymama.
This behavior should never be condoned. We all have friends or sisters who slay or go on dates and we wouldn't want them to be treated this way.

So not right.

It's like them never request for something wey worth your two years salary..

Well.. After buying Suya for one girl for this buhari regime we were walking home jejely and she demanded for Sharwama.. So I told her to join the queue and order.. Na for that line she stand I leave am escape

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nonsense, sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Jchi9876: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

So not right.

If your sister na slaymama boy I sorry for you

63 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by chukxie(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
That's just not fair. Hmmm! Not fair! The guy that ran off without paying his bills is a spineless, ball-less scoundrel !

6 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by olanrewaju99(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Awoof dey purge belle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Lakside1955(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Honestly, am beginning not to understand what always goes through ladies mind when they go out on a date.

Thats how I met a girl on Saturday noon at a bustop in my area, on normal level, I asked her; can I drop u to your destination cos am with my ride, she said yes and we exchanged numbers after dropping her, like 2hrs later she beep me up that she's bored at home that can we just hang out? On a weekend level now nothing to do but catch fun, I told her yes and asked where can I picked her up, she told me the bus top.
By getting there I met her with other two friends making three, OMG, I asked her why three? She said baby they are my friend and all of us where bored at home that's why they came along with her, ( I don turn baby sharp sharp) grin I said fine no problem, on our way going she asked where are we heading to, I replied dinners hotel, a popular hotel bar around d area, she said no they want to go KJ as in Kingstonjo grin haaaaaa, alakoba leleyi o.
Well on getting there, all of them ordered for plate of rice with chicken and big chivita juice each grin grin grin grin grin, i don die shocked, i called the waiter and asked for each, she said 4500 so all of them now is 13500, I jejely asked her, sandra are u paying for this? She said no now baby, I said if you are not paying for this then return the food cos am not paying.
Me dat want to carry them go dinners bar jeje then buy one big magic moment make all of us they alright go home grin
I just left them there and go without paying a dime, luckily for them no one don taste the food sef if not dem for hear am grin

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Jchi9876: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

So not right.

Shut your mouth and go sit down for dirty
Igbo republic

35 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by kennypoju04: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Slay mama ko slay mama ni
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by flyca: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
I cannot, have never and will never go on a date without having my own money in my pocket. Even when I was younger, my mum will not even allow me leave the house empty handed. For first dates, I love to be the one to pay.

Besides the only thing I eat out is yogurt, few other times moi-moi grin Every other thing I can invite you and cook it in my house. I even cook better than all those curry-one-side rice they serve at most Nigerian eateries. So we cannot be spending more than 1k on first date, for what nah undecided

Anyway, it's all these guys abandoning their dates in restaurants are broke cowards! And I can smell them from 50km radius.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by fergie001: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chai

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by resurgent2019: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Serves her right.

4 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by kalusky02(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
That is the price you pay for trying to milk a guy dry while on a date

12 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by raphchima(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
pp802:
This is so unfair. Yes, I know some ladies can be greedy, but then he should have spent according to his pocket. Tell her, No I'm not buying......this is what I can afford. Better than letting her demand for plenty and stylishly abandoning her.

Some things are learnt better, when experienced... grin grin sharp guy!!! She wants eat wetin her papa no fit buy am smh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.