Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

We All Need One Another - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Need One Another (120 Views)

WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT / We All Need To Learn From TINUBU / No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Need One Another by realmindz: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
The four elements of nature; water, air, fire and earth got into an argument which is greater.
After series of debates, here are their major points

Air: I sustain all lives on earth, without me, no one can live and without me there’s no fire

Water: I am the source of life. Without me, no life on earth. Without me, earth is useless but a rock.

Fire: I’m the source of energy, without me, no energy on earth, without me, how will the mortals survive. I produce that can destroy anything

Earth: I am the foundation and the bedrock. Without me, none of you will have a home. Without me, no place for any to stand

At the end, they discovered they all need one another. No one can function completely alone without the other.

2 Likes

Re: We All Need One Another by realmindz: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Same way with the tribes in Nigeria. The incessant arguments and debates will never end. You will never be able to prove which tribe is greater no matter how much you try.

If you blame the British for joining us together as one country. Well I believe it is destined to happen. This union was destined to happen for a purpose beyond the European plan.
Earth has brought us together, Nigeria has brought us together for a reason. Let’s be honest with ourselves, deep down we are just like brothers. No matter how much you fight each other, in the deepest part of you, you all have the Naija vibes and connection.
You may not know this until you step out of the country. Outside the country, you see people of different races everywhere. Chinese, Indians, Lebanese etc but once you see a black like yourself, you don’t even care where they come from, the person could be from Senegal, Gambia, Ghana. You are just happy and relieved to have someone like you on board, and when the person now turns up to be Naija, there’s this smile that comes to your face immediately. That connection starts immediately. At this point you don’t care what part of Naija they come from.

You are just happy they are Naija. That’s the Naija spirit

I hope I made my points

2 Likes

Re: We All Need One Another by Alchemy528: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Peace
Re: We All Need One Another by thisisit: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Truly we are NOT one people and we don't need each other in Nigeria.

We are as diverse and DIFFERENT as our tribes and tongues.

WE ONLY NEED THE PETROLEUM... NOT EACH OTHER...
Nigeria is a Petroleum company.
Re: We All Need One Another by orion7: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Yourubas and thier tribalism need to be pushed into Benin republic

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria On Quest To Almost Double Tax-to-gdp Ratio In Three Years / Quotes Of The Week / Mumeh, Former CPS To Senate President Losses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.