Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion (14257 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: SWAGA Expresses Displeasure Over Exclusion Of Its Members / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Lanretoye(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Make una give them their own nah.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by tesppidd: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by frankmoney(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2023
When it's time to share money . The reps are not apc ,PDP or LP . All of them go join collect money
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by fabolouz1(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
The poor who have been denied breathing space since APC took over the reins of power more than eight years ago deserves prayers in their mailbox too to enable them recover from the unexplainable hardship they've been made to faced.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by RaptorX: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2023
99.9% of you people complaining will do exactly the same thing if given the chance, as long as you are a Nigerian. Not impressed with people criticizing from the outside when we are all the same greedy corrupt Nigerians.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by RaptorX: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Greedy Bastards!

This is why there should be a military intervention. angry
Good luck with this badly corrupted military being any better. The soldiers are Nigerians just like the politicians and the past military governments have proven they are not any better.

2 Likes

Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Coldie(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Teachers, and civil servants must cry foul over exclusion.

This money must go round lol
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Desammyst(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2023
It's well in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Savechild23: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2023
The speaker is Hausa, clerk of both houses are also Hausa
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Valuepaints20(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Transform your space with vibrant, high-quality paints from the experts in the industry! Unleash your creativity and give life to your walls with our premium paint products. Whether it's a residential masterpiece or a commercial project, our paints are designed to inspire and endure. Join the ranks of satisfied customers who have turned their visions into reality with our exceptional range of colors and finishes. Elevate your painting experience today and make every brushstroke count. Your masterpiece begins with us – (VALUE PAINTS)."

Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by IjebuWarrior: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2023
RaptorX:
Good luck with this badly compromised corrupt military being any better. The soldiers are Nigerians just like the politicians and the past military governments have proven they are not any better.

I agree, but trust me an authoritarian is wayyyy better than all these Politicians from 36 different states looting our national wealth in the guise of democracy.

These Bastards are playing politics with 200 million lives. Even if the President means good, the Senate needs to approve, and as we all know these guys, they're bunch of buffoons! angry

1 Like

Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by highchief1: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/holiday-bonanza-reps-cry-foul-over-exclusion/
and the labor party members are also loooking for the money.a new Nigeria cannot be possible with hypocrites and thief’s

1 Like

Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Germi9: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Una nor get level
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Chetas81(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2023
Botragelad:
Nigeria is such a dodgy country with dodgy leaders who seem not to give a toss about the people. Most topics I've read on this site today are so grim. The people of Nigeria are going through a lot yet the politicians don't care as they are only concerned about nicking and sharing money among themselves.

It's worrying that they don't hide their corruption. If it was a working country they all would have been spending their time in the nick not ruling.
pls blame the Nigerian citizen who don't know what they want, they should continue Wailed
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Chetas81(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2023
BAD LEADERSHIP ALWAYS FROM BAD CITIZEN
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by RaptorX: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I agree, but trust me an authoritarian is wayyyy better than all these Politicians from 36 different states looting our national wealth in the guise of democracy.

These Bastards are playing politics with 200 million lives. Even if the President means good, the Senate needs to approve, and as we all know these guys, they're bunch of buffoons! angry
Under military rule there will still be 36 military governors looting our national wealth so what's the difference, we might save some money on the National Assembly being disbanded but that is even questionable.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by DanielsParker(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2023
Brendaniel:
My Ronu friend used bragging rights to fill his tank yesterday without paying while I bought at 610 naira

Omo! E shock me!!

Una no well for this site grin
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Hopebringer: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Botragelad:
Nigeria is such a dodgy country with dodgy leaders who seem not to give a toss about the people. Most topics I've read on this site today are so grim. The people of Nigeria are going through a lot yet the politicians don't care as they are only concerned about nicking and sharing money among themselves.

It's worrying that they don't hide their corruption. If it was a working country they all would have been spending their time in the nick not ruling.

Are you an iliterate?
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by princeade86(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Botragelad:

and are u not surprised that the people they are oppressing are d one praising them and hailing them.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Samtob90(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/holiday-bonanza-reps-cry-foul-over-exclusion/
We believe they are the same across political lines, those who want to set Nigeria on fire because their candidates did not win elections can now see that their party members in the house are not crying because of the suffering but because they have not benefitted
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by lexy2014: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2023
I thought it was prayer?
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
See them fighting for there selfishness instead of those of the masses who elected them!
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Dhury: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
I hope everyone notice party is just a way of getting there as they now speak one voice for sharing Masses taxes in respective of political parties difference's.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by paintingkits: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Paint by numbers is a creative method that simplifies the art-making process into a numbered guide, allowing enthusiasts of all skill levels to produce beautiful artworks. Each number corresponds to a specific color, guiding the painter to complete an image step by step. From serene landscapes to intricate portraits, paint by numbers provides a structured yet fulfilling artistic experience, making the world of art accessible to everyone.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Freemasonry: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Are they fighting for prayers?

Ayam not understanding 😆
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Mosba: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2023
RECOMMENDATION:

#Letthejuniorrepmembersbreath.

This will make a good slogan for protest .
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by nobleroyal: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2023
BETTER SELL NIGERIA FOR YOUR SELFISH INTEREST BUNCH OF USELESS POLITICIANS
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by winterbell: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2023
LG 65 Inch available
Very neat 6 months old
Location Rivers State
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Menclothing: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2023
You all can see all your party are same all man for his pockets

The day senator and rep are paid same salary as a teacher and no bonuses u see no ex gov there na youth go full the house
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by obrian888: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Greedy Bastards!

This is why there should be a military intervention. angry

God bless you, this has been my stand till this moment, a friend of mine said i am wrong, thank God i have seen someone who thinks like me, they should be kicked out and after then execute them or behead them.
Re: Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion by Horbar1: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2023
Are these people you're expecting to bring positive changes to our system? Dey play.

Meanwhile get day old pullets at giveaway price from reputable hatcheries. Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Installation Of 10,000 Security Cameras In Lagos Stalled / Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.