Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. (518 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by Sukkyy2010: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
I'm emotionally down, I submitted an estimation of price value of a construction material last week and for me to start the procurement this week and I found out almost each every material price in my scale of preference is already inflated by 2% just within 7days interval. This country Nigeria is becoming inhabitant place with her harsh economy being toxic to businesses and investment. The last time I checked as at the date I prepared the estimation, the Naira to dollar was exchange @880 now today it's 950. Imagine what the magine at which the monies saved in bank and the cash kept at home reduces at value.

So today furiously call my Aboki and exchanged the average of my entire saving into dollar.

Are you still keeping that naira in bank?
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by Peledonomy: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
I dedicate wande's track to all our politicians
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by JasonNOTStatham: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Even Earth have inhabitable zones.
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by Evestar200(f): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Once Dollar enter my account I don change am, na Who dey alive and don eat belleful dey save in Dollar. shocked shocked grin
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
People wey dey earn in hard currencies most especially the green back, na dem be the IDAN for dis economy.
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by Olokobintin: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taye currency πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry op. Sorry.
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by Nemesis0147(m): 2:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Evestar200:
Once Dollar enter my account I don change am, na Who dey alive and don eat belleful dey save in Dollar. shocked shocked grin
I tire ohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Though I save in btc tooπŸ˜„
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by Evestar200(f): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I tire ohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Though I save in btc tooπŸ˜„
The one wey enter my account last week nor even reach 24hrs before I go bank go withdraw am change.

I need to chop belleful before I go think of savings, the country is not smiling.
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by NonsenseRubbish: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2023
I save in β€˜God Abeg’ it lasts πŸ™
Re: Nigeria Economy:in What Currency Do You Save Your Money. by Alonso91(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
I save in "in God i trust"

(1) (Reply)

If Slave Trade Should Happen Again / Man Accused Of Exposing Himself At Public Pool / Se-x Is A Blood Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.