Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria (73511 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by b5ive(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I just dey imagine if to say Naija get common border with UK or with USA. cheesy
Guy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ if that was the case, US n UK go dey receive us every minute of the day๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Dem go don lock n build walls around their borders sef. 9ja to the world ๐ŸŒŽ.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Okechinwadike: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless and brainless IPOB terrorist cannibal.
If you can employ this kind of energy into something productive, you miserable low life existence would have been better by now.
why you wan run? you must be here and enjoy your government

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Blitzking: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But heโ€™s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock
Anyone who voted this government and decides to run away no make me swear for you

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
A time is coming, na only agbado go remain for here. Even if na Ghana, we go go. grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by darealez(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:
It was the same thing back in 2007 when I first applied for a UK visa. It was like Oshodi market of 30 years ago.
Same Oshodi Tinubu couldn't fix...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by bigcee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless and brainless IPOB terrorist cannibal.
If you can employ this kind of energy into something productive, you miserable low life existence would have been better by now.
E pain you, right? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by mastermaestro(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I just dey imagine if to say Naija get common border with UK or with USA. cheesy

Theme for don nuke Naija make them for fit breathe, I dey tell you. grin Nobody go gree make people invade their country like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

People.have been Traveling before your slowpoke was born. Sore Loosers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Topshow2010(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=Taylor90 post=125045460] [b]Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock[/

As if Ur emergency messianic Obi would have done it better or differently within this two months.You better brace ursef for d next 8 years d president would spend in office if d Lord permit him with good health.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by EngGandalf: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

I no sure say dem hear you for Aso Rock. Scream harder please.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by callmetoniaa: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
24SEVEN:
My siblings are all in the UK. Anyone who wants to go to UK through me should DM.

Are u serious? Am interested
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Africankel(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is NOT the British High Commission in Abuja or Lagos.

It is NOT TLS in Abuja, VI, Ikeja or Port Harcourt.

So whoever made this video is being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by RikudoSennin: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
pansophist:

And not just speak French, but maybe wants to go and live in some far flung village in some weird province like that where they desperately needs people.

Where your neighbors would be coyote, migratory birds and endless sight of snow. Too huge country with less people.

Visited that place and was sick after 3 days. Lots of driving and places are from from residential areas.

People wey deh that country deh try.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
I don't see a reason why I will travel to the UK or any other country and be second class citizen. I think it's mostly the poor that want to leave. I stand to be corrected
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by onadana: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

I stand to be corrected Sha

That's not a guarantee,even if your documents are correct.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Berankis: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system
At some points, it won't be just your decision again, there will be pressure from your spouse. I had the same mindset as yours and never wished to travel. I have lived in this country without stepping out, Infact, the only time I stepped out, I deliberately boarded a bike from Suntan beach in badagry just to cross the border and claim "travelled out" make I no just return to God without travelling/biking out. grin
Along the line, I was pressured to travel with my family, I initially objected but later succumbed, now I am counting huge losses as a result of my travel ordeals and still unsuccessful.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Babathanks(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
24SEVEN:
My siblings are all in the UK. Anyone who wants to go to UK through me should DM.
Hi boss
Iโ€™m interested ooo. Please let me have ur number
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by LEGALSER: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
See the crowd at UK embassy in Nigeria today.

Let wish them all the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSl5U6iokBA

Source: mufasatundeednut
L

Etiebeteโ€™s place at Ikeja. I noticed when this nigga was making this video.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
/
The moral of the story is that the lady or man standing next to you shouting "Renewed Hope" or "On His Mandate We Stand" may already have his or her visa in process. S/he abandons ship before shit hits the fan and you are on your own. grin grin grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Wotowotoman: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
ezechi242:
tinubu giving nigerians wotowoto grin grin grin

undecided
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Jman06(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lol....I know somebody in that crowd.

Japa ti take over o
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nazgul:

That's not true.

UK, US, Australia, Canada...etc, all have yearly quota of African immigrants they can accept. They don't just stamp visas blindly.

Once they reach that quota, if you like let all your papers be complete, they'll deny you and ask you to reapply the following year.

That's why the best time to apply for Visa is January. Cos since it's a new year, there would be a new quota for the year.
Bros visa no get Time o
Them fit deny u any time
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Hotty321(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=24SEVEN post=125046053]My siblings are all in the UK. Anyone who wants to go to UK through me should DM.[/quo dey play ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
It has always been like this in Nigeria not because of Tinubu or Buhari, Nigerians are travellers

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by jconsulting(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

You can cry till tomorrow it changes nothing, Nigeria system favors the privileged not the poor, what you idiots should be advocating for is regional government, either Obi , Atiku or Tinubu ni one can perform magic

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Starzo: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system

me and you both.

people don't believe it when I tell them that I don't fancy relocating to any western nation

they think I'm being mischievous but itd the truth

overseas countries don't tripp me

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nazgul: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Bros visa no get Time o
Them fit deny u any time
Read this

https://thevisafirm.com/dc-immigration-lawyer/visas/quotas/

No country gives unlimited visas, if they try it, in less than 5 years, their country would be over crowded.

They have a number they work with per African country.

That's why you can be qualified for Visa and still be rejected.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by assholemods: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

UK will deny them even arrest them join

What God can not do does not exist

They called obidients that we wished Nigeria evil

Whoโ€™s more evil now?

Vote wisely una no hear see where e land us now

And you wan run
A beg park one side... even if Obi had won which magic he wan do to a battered economy like Nigeria? This type of reasoning is one of the reasons I will never vote Obi. They talk about the man like he his a saint or a magician, the magic he couldn't do in a state.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Visited that place and was sick after 3 days. Lots of driving and places are from from residential areas.

People wey deh that country deh try.

Yep. That's Canada for you. Too huge for my liking. It's a country you can't pay me to live. I just don't like it.

And compare to ten years ago, it has gotten really worse. Homeless folks increased, so freaking expensive that buying a house even for working class people is an impossible dream.

Few corporations controls everything just like America, and it's basically Americas bitch. If America ask Canada to jump, Canada will ask, how high?

Of course Nigerians or people from the third world should move there. It's far better. But for Europeans? Of course not. It's hell. It will be a reduction in quality of life.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GetMeRight: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

I stand to be corrected Sha

Lol. How big is UK that it wouldn't deny intending immigrants visas? Do you even know how many Nigerians they're attending to every week in the name of interviews which all know is basically exploitation, a way of making money for their government?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
emmaodet:

I think presently with exchange rate at about 1,200 to a pounds, it is far better to be in UK than nigeria

Abi

You're right. Honestly I don't blame them. I'll do the same if I was in their shoe. Nigeria is almost dead, and the citizens are orphans.

Nigeria is like that absentee father. You know him, you bear his surname, but he is more of a problem to your life than success.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.