Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Who Cheats More In Marriages? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Cheats More In Marriages? (3419 Views)

Poll: Who cheats more in Marriages?

The Husband: 71% (37 votes)
The Wife: 28% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by rachiwise(f): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2007
well,atleast if a woman is going to cheat is going to be with one man.

but menthey can with a million women!

they've got the magic sticks.

Men cheat more,it is only the truthful ones(men) that can admit this,but where dem dey?? grin
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by wed123(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2007
typical:

In Nigeria, it's got to be men.
In UK, women cheat more in marriages (I believe) than men.
Not sure about in America

You're damn right. I'll just add that in the U.S, its the women who cheat more.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by younghoodi(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2007
IF U TREAT UR GIRL RIGHT THEN YA MARRIAGE IS TIGHT,IF U FUK HER HOW SHE DESERVED TO BE FUK IF U TREAT HER NICE AND SWEET THEN SHE WILL NEVER CHEAT BUT IF U DON'T SPEND TIME WITH HER AND YA THINK SHE'S NOT GONNA CHEAT THEN YA ON CRACK.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by drqucak: 8:55pm On May 25, 2008
I think it's the women
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by snazzydawn(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2008
whatever
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by dudubobo1: 8:32am On May 26, 2008
younghoodi:

IF You TREAT UR GIRL RIGHT THEN YA MARRIAGE IS TIGHT,IF You FUK HER HOW SHE DESERVED TO BE FUK IF You TREAT HER NICE AND SWEET THEN SHE WILL NEVER CHEAT BUT IF You DON'T SPEND TIME WITH HER AND YA THINK SHE'S NOT GONNA CHEAT THEN YA ON CRACK.

Stupid reasoning. If that's what you try to do to keep a woman, it wont be long till you lose her to another guy along the street. Even if the guy in no better than you in bed, she'll want to enjoy the novelty of the new guy.

No wonder all you black people in America cant stay married. The only thing in your heads is sex. Life, especially married life, is much more than sex
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by liquid7: 2:27pm On May 26, 2008
Well i think its not that clear as black and white.
Firstly yes women are having more sex then ever before and more open about it.They view it as having fun same as men have.
So its actually quite common nowadays to find women having more sexual experiencfe then their husbands before marriage .Remember its also easier for a woman to get laid then a man .
But I think when it comes down to marriage the ball game changes .firstly by nature a woman is more loyal.I have seen girls who have romped a few dozen different men but when they get serious or married they become pretty much loyal as can be.They probably viewed the other men as a fun and exploration stage and the husband as the love stage.
Also the society we live in also has a strong factor,more so in Nigeria.If a woman cheats on a man even if the man is willing to forgive ,family/friend/society will almost certainly make him leave her because its almost considered a stigma.
However if a man cheats on a woman you will find even her family try to save their relationship.
Women are aware about this and know that its often 1 strike and you are out so tend to be more cautious.
Mind you its not that women do not cheat.They certainly do but i would say as a general rule less then the man.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by liquid7: 2:41pm On May 26, 2008
younghoodi:

IF You TREAT UR GIRL RIGHT THEN YA MARRIAGE IS TIGHT,IF You FUK HER HOW SHE DESERVED TO BE FUK IF You TREAT HER NICE AND SWEET THEN SHE WILL NEVER CHEAT BUT IF You DON'T SPEND TIME WITH HER AND YA THINK SHE'S NOT GONNA CHEAT THEN YA ON CRACK.
Have to agree this is indeed stupid reasoning and reason why we blacks suffer bad relationships .If you think your dick is all that matters then you are solely mistaking .Newsflash most women are not marrying their best ever Bleep !They are marrying for a combination of reasons.
Think like this and i can assure you that you will lose your woman pretty fast.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by elizabetta(f): 4:06pm On May 26, 2008
MEN cheats more
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 26, 2008
50/50
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by otokx(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2008
I think its the men; they can still impregnate at 60 years of age even if the babe be 20 years
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by ima1(f): 8:29pm On May 26, 2008
why is this thread and every almost every thread geered toward bashing women, abi una no know say una mama na woman. alot of men cheat but no one sees it as anything they blame it on him being a man, which is bullshit. i think women try alot to keep the marriage together but the man always seems to bring it down. and then blame women if they cheat, if you don't want your wife to cheat then be a F-ing man
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by chika98: 11:42pm On May 26, 2008
Women are pretty good in hiding it
They also tend to do more emotional cheating, But cheating isnt a gender thing. Men and women do it .
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by benincitys(f): 11:55pm On May 26, 2008
men cheats more than woman it has alway been .
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by CrazyMan(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2008
liquid7:

Well i think its not that clear as black and white.
Firstly yes women are having more sex then ever before and more open about it.They view it as having fun same as men have.
So its actually quite common nowadays to find women having more sexual experiencfe then their husbands before marriage .Remember its also easier for a woman to get laid then a man .
This is where I come in; a woman who has spent most of her youthful life jumping from one man’s bed to the other should expect the same attitude from her future husband. Just like the old saying you reap what you sow.

To be honest I would say the women are more faithful in marriages and unfaithful in relationships; today in our society, most girls see relationships as an avenue for making money.

Date a rich guy, have fun, enjoy your life and get married; The men also are the opposite of the whole matter; a men respect relationships, but disrespect marriages; a man can go to the extent of committing murder just to secure a place in heart of the woman he loves and cherishes.

rokiatu:

50/50
The bottom line of it all is that both genders are unfaithful like you said; the equation is 50% 50%A
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by LetThemSay: 8:55pm On May 28, 2008
It's both, but women keep it on the down low.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by Nwaka77: 10:46pm On May 31, 2008
Men of course! I don't even see the need to ask this question angry
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by manmustwac(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
Nwaka77:

Men of course! I don't even see the need to ask this question angry
Yes Nwaka na very stupid question
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by kattie(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2009
I have said it before and I would continut to say it. men cheat more than women.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2009
The wife, cos they are good and can hardly get caught.
Men are just lousy cheaters, makes noise but not enuf action.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by typical: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2009

who's this fool?
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by sammyzacks(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2009
women, better do your best to keep your men tight, cos they are cheaters by nature.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2009
Both dey whack well well but the winner is , men. grin
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by chrishenzo: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
I think women are more tempted to cheat in marriage for the following reason:=

If one thousand men love a lady/woman, nine hundred of those men will have the courage to approach the lady, thereby increasing the tendency of her unfaithfulness(esp. if the husband is a busy man or someone who doesn't show enough concern).
Secondly, some men will be 40yrs while their wife is 20yrs. The wife will sometimes see the husband as her uncle instead as husband.

But on a second thought, I think men do cheat for the following reason:-

If Okoro, Dele, Musa, babtunde,crazykid, etc, enjoy a marathon of sex outside marriage, he can still come back to apologize to lady if she happens to discover his evil act. And we all know that 99.9% of ladies will definitely forgive the husband. But if the lady is cut in that same act, 99.9% of men will spell out the word "GOODBYE" to the lady.

Secondly, most ladies, for the respect of their belove family(her parent family) won't like to engage in such an act to avoid damaging the reputation of her family.

Can a lady marry more than one husband( with the awareness of the husband)? If your answer is NO, then I think men cheat the most.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Is d man de chet more rubish pple. Den de wul say girls re not vigins n de r d ones spoilin d girls
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by DaDewdropsNVS: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
BABEELOVE: Men cheat more--because society condones that and turn around and castigate women who do.  For a man it is a "dog" thing and for a woman---it is a counter reaction out of frustration or perceived neglect. So if you treat your partner right you are more likely to command fidelity----if you don't----he he he he he he grin-----the options are endless!!!!

A man can have many children outside matrimony or monogamy--while it is less common for woman to have children outside a union. 

DA BABEEEEEEEEEEEE BABEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

The days of e badu belle and e jolosi 'ashawo mods and SUPA MODS' ON NL!

Mu ta ta ta ta ta ta ta
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by cooker: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
men cheat more, women cheat because they lack something or they were cheated on. men cheat because there is an opportunity to cheat but women cheat because there must be a reason to do that.
Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by nobniger: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
WOMEN

Re: Who Cheats More In Marriages? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Even a toddler knows its MEN!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Youngest Grandmother Is Just 23-years-old / Wish Someone Special On Nairaland Happy New Month And Happy Sunday / Adorable Photos Of World’s Smallest Woman And Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.