Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History (2383 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by mokwechineme: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
He knows everything and wouldnt want any advice. All the aids he appointed are all sleeping in their offices because Soludo doesnt want their advice
He puts up project designs in bilboards but havnt completed a major project since asuming office

14 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by BOSSkesh(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na Mumu man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by NLegendforte: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
No doubt. He started by erasing ojukwus legacy, then fighting labour party, sponsor praise singers and giving touts upper hands. We have been scammed.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by kettykings: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
What exactly is his offense, eventhough I am not a fan of soludo , I don't think he is the worst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Governor Soludo dodge your head bullet is coming from your enemies
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by yarimo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
mokwechineme:
He knows everything and wouldnt want any advice. All the aids he appointed are all sleeping in their offices because Soludo doesnt want their advice
He puts up project designs in bilboards but havnt completed a major project since asuming office
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governor of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great. If you are not happy. Niger republic is available for you

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by festacman(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Leave Gov. Soludo alone. That the Obidients badmouth him online and discredit his actions while praising their own Gov. Otti of Abia State is not enough reason to come here and say that he is the worst governor. Gov. Soludo is not doing badly and time will tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Flathead8: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
All this because he criticized PO
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by paramakina202: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Anambra folks still waiting for Charlie Nwa Mgbafor to start building Tokyo Dubai Paris for them grin

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governor of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great. If you are not happy. Niger republic is available for you
Obidients people are just accusing him wrongly because I don't how they are labelling him the worst governor
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Goke7: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
grin Tomorrow when soludo wants to be president we will begin to hear how he’s the best thing since creation but for now he remains the worst

Same format, so predictable

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Immatex(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
The man is so puffed up with pride. The call him Solution but he has provided no solution to any of the issues plaguing the State.

His performance as governor is no different from that of a Local government Chairperson.

Soludo has proven that a PhD and the position of CBN do not make a good politician or governor.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Nonybb: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ever Mbadinuju which came out as the worst GOVERNOR ever produced in Nigeria is better than SOLUDO. Some of you commenting here do not live in Anambra state. Go to that state and shed tears. He only speaks grammar but the man is zero in terms of the capacity to deliver. Nobody should bring Obidient here because I am not Obidient. I speak base on what is on ground. SOLUDO lack the capacity for good governance. Everywhere is pothole now in Onitsha despite him borrowing Billions of naira to hit the ground running. Nothing is on the ground presently. He think we are fools

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by jumper524(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
I can't take you serious when years from now, you might turn to say he's the best governor in Nigeria.
We saw same with Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by BoldBrainz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
But when he held press conferences castigating Peter Obi, he was the best thing after freshly baked agege bread.

Make una enjoy una Governor, allow us make we hear word abeg!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by coolitempa(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
I have booked marked this thread for the future. I hope the SE will stick change their tune in four years from now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Alaigbopress: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Only people who live in Anambra will know that Soludo has really not performed as expected. Take a Look at Nnewi, all the roads in Nnewi is a death trap and there is no Government intervention. In Ekwulobia where he is building a flyover and Mordern bus terminal, I am just skeptical that he will finish that project before the expiration of his first term because he has failed to use an advanced contractors. I really had high hopes on Soludo and never doubted his capacity to deliver but then he is proving me wrong. Well let us still give him some time before adjusting his performance. Also remember that he has borrowed more than what Obiano borrowed in eight years just in less than 2 years in office.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Alaigbopress: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
jumper524:
I can't take you serious when years from now, you might turn to say he's the best governor in Nigeria.
We saw same with Obi.
Obi did a lot of work in Anambra through ANIDS. Almost all the communities in Anambra felt his impact.

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Ofodirinwa: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
I posted a while ago that he was a fake intellectual and a career politician posing as some sort of technocrat and I was attacked, We are now here.

Soludo is going to become even worst because soon he'll start battling for favor w/ Tinubu at the expense of Anambra because he thinks he will be president (which will never happen)

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by MEEVEET: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Una done open thread to use against the same soludo way una talk say una go support as igbo president?

Na igbo man way they ever believe say e get politics u go play way yorubas and Hausa Fulani go come vote for you as an igbo man I blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by tinsel: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
mokwechineme:
He is not doing well with all his projects? Or is it because he did not support Obi? Go to Ekwulobia and many other places and see his work.
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by bender79: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
To be honest, I am not impressed with soludo and it has nothing to do with politics. Nothing tangible is on ground, all talk talk talk

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by bender79: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
MEEVEET:
Una done open thread to use against the same soludo way una talk say una go support as igbo president?

Na igbo man way they ever believe say e get politics u go play way yorubas and Hausa Fulani go come vote for you as an igbo man I blame
Na Agbado talk say they go vote as president to spite Obi. Alex Otti appears to be standing out compared to him.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by BlackRains: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Is he the only Igbo man alive? We Igbos stand for justice and merit, as far as we are concern Soludo is not doing well at all even Ebola can boost of initiating more project than him.
MEEVEET:

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by bender79: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
tinsel:

He is not doing well with all his projects? Or is it because he did not support Obi? Go to Ekwulobia and many other places and see his work.
We won't rest because of Ekwulobia flyover meanwhile all our roads are turning to deep gullies from Awka to Nnewi and other towns. The only thing I am applauding him for so far is being able to do 25 push ups.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by SmartPolician: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Governor Soludo dodge your head bullet is coming from your enemies

Stop occupying useful cyberspace if you don't have something useful to contribute to a discussion. If you think the OP is wrong, prove it with facts.
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Bestmanfornow: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Only people who live in Anambra will know that Soludo has really not performed as expected. Take a Look at Nnewi, all the roads in Nnewi is a death trap and there is no Government intervention. In Ekwulobia where he is building a flyover and Mordern bus terminal, I am just skeptical that he will finish that project before the expiration of his first term because he has failed to use an advanced contractors. I really had high hopes on Soludo and never doubted his capacity to deliver but then he is proving me wrong. Well let us still give him some time before adjusting his performance. Also remember that he has borrowed more than what Obiano borrowed in eight years just in less than 2 years in office.
Ignorant mind Soludo yet to borrow 1 Kobo
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop occupying useful cyberspace if you don't have something useful to contribute to a discussion. If you think the OP is wrong, prove it with facts.
hold your lips small boy what do you know about politics is it the bitter one you are doing idiiiiot

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Bestmanfornow: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
bender79:
We won't rest because of Ekwulobia flyover meanwhile all our roads are turning to deep gullies from Awka to Nnewi and other towns. The only thing I am applauding him for so far is being able to do 25 push ups.
All these LP supporters being sponsored by Val, come to Awka and massive projects going on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Bestmanfornow: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Val Ozigbo is desperate to be governor under LP he is sponsoring ignorant E-rats to be attacking Soludo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Enice(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
You are free to use the word "worstest governor" 😂
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
tinsel:

What did he do in Ekwulobia? I was there few weeks ago...aside demolished buildings, what else please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Undergraduate For Wearing Green Colour / Why Saharareports Was Shutdown / Halliburton May Pay $500m To Avert Cheney’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.