Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Letter To The President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The President! (516 Views)

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! / Can The President Fire The Vice President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The President! by badmrkt(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2011
I'm writtin to ya,cus shit's still bein phuckd up in my neighborhood,things ain't changed just the same way right around the time ya got elected.all the promises ya made ain't come true,my homies and i are wonderin whats happnin.
I see no changes wake up in the mornin and i ask mysef,''is life worth living or should i blast mysef?my stomach hurts so i'm lookin for a purse to snatch.i'm tired of bein poor even worst i'm broke.
Heavenly father may i halla @ya briefly?wana mit the president,but will he mit me?he'll certainly be afraid of lookin into my eyes.day after day there's war on streets,bomb blast here and there,my presido keepin tellin me he's ontop of the situation,but ain't nothing done to bring peace.Mr president sir,it's high time ya got below a situation,cus then you'll be able to feel it's intensity.
Mr president sir,it's high time ya set war on poverty,you talk abt change but how can we ever feel it whn we got a lot of dudes out there starvin?
We outa of xul but we got no work to do,tell us what we'r supposed to do?
Mr president hope ya got a gud 9t rest?cus my was so phuckd,with no light to power my fan.under the safety of darkness i managed to see the day.
Today we got kidnppers,ya they're all products of broken nation with no hope for the future.
New aliens have descended,em' called themselvs BOKO HARAM.Mr president sir,ya never told us we'll havin visitors like these.these dudes are so hard hearted,that even ya's afraid to talk to them.if these aliens ask us to jump we have no option than to ask how high.
Our cops are ill-equipped that they can't even arrest a dog.what's up with the toothless bulldog called EFCC?ain't they workin again?why's Bankole and co stil strollin the streets without fear?
Mr presido sir,it's obvious nobody really cares abt us.if nothing is done quick to redeem us all,Mr presido sir,we'll do it ourselves believe me sir,it's not gona be pleasant.not a threat but we may all sttle for artillery to free us all.
THIS IS MY LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT!!!!
Re: Letter To The President! by tolu001: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hehee. . . . . so hilarious, that's the "nigga" way

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Denies Proposing To Legalise Prostitution / Kanti Bello Petitions Jonathan, Musdapher / Sokoto Governorship Poll: Jonathan Sacks Minister Over Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.