Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52390 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Miravik900(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice write up waiting for part 2

Mention me when you release it

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Whitecoal711: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Move as afar as you can
Bible says flee from this kind of sins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Zooposki(f): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

Maybe your husband told him to keep you warmed up, make you no go outside instead.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Whitecoal711: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Move as afar away as you can
Bible says flee from this kind of sins
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by amnesty7: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
You could become good a fiction writer. Try harder

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by talented321: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Many stories here are lies' they are just seeking attention.
Aurelius1:
Fake story. The OP who claims to be married created a thread last month seeking advice wether to allow her boyfriend or her mum come live with her. This is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7773338/should-let-live-me-mother

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Stephaniegold(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Poison him

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by perryy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Anytime he shows up in your room , give him a dirty slap and report him to his father and mother if they are still alive. It is those ones that would tell u what to do next , that is wether you will tell your husband or not.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by emmamajesty: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.
The best way is to report him to ur mother or father in-law or any of Ur brother or sister in-law, let them warm him or u report him to ur husband

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by RonuRonu: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you know you know lipsrsealed cry

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ahnie: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.
Over familiarity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Felix6: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture
Everything thing on nairaland.com is as fake as the site itself.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

Better tell your husband before the brother changes the narrative that you are the one trying to seduce him.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Guyman01: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
From the tone of your writing you are simply afraid of falling for his advances because your resistance level is getting weak.
He can be making advances on you if you are a firm woman who knows the boundary and respect the sanctity of her marriage, he wouldn't try it twice not to mention several times and over and over

Meanwhile your story is fake because you don't have a husband, see your recent post talking about your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
i will rather believe India beat Nigeria 99-1 than this.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by shegra58: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Summons the courage to slap him he will stop that nonsense and he would not touch you because he wouldn't want anybody to know what happened between you two

Do that and thank me later
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by SmilingImabong: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin
Lies dey smell

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Mayhem1: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
KillMNKnow:
Fake profile. Fake story. Dude using the profile picture to set a trap for scam
the guy is catfishing a woman that doesn't even look Nigerian grin

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Your stupid and useless brother-in-law you mean...

Just give him a stern warning, if the ediot continues, mention me, I will tell you what next to do.

I have actionable ways of taking care of useless beings like him.

Of all the women in your city, na em brothers wife he wan nack.

Disgusting!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Dottormentor: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
For his younger brother to have audacity to touch to the extent of rubbing ur back, hmm hmm my dear you are not saying the truth.
Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by tete7000(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

So she can't wear nighty of bumper short in her house because of one randy and idiotic brother-in-law again? It is now her fault? Some of you are depraved. Tell the stupid man to leave the poor woman alone, you are here telling her to dress properly. How do you know she was not dressing properly? You live with them?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Icrave4u: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
She is not real just catching cruise ,if you believe her nah you sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by 24SEVEN: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Are you Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Snapdrag0n: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
It happens.
But If you love your husband there's nothing to hide about, report him as soon as possible except you're now developing the same feelings to S^x him too.
I know some women who don't even tolerate in-laws let alone allowing the husband to keep them around.
Marriage is a beautiful thing, a slight mistake it crashes and ends in regrets. What if your husband has installed a camera and just tempting you? Remember men are smart. We know this things happens and in my case my wife to be knows I'm a hacker and I can track every crazy things, so any slightest mistake I call it off immediately. She wasn't meant for me.
So protect your marriage and tell your husband, honey there's something I want to tell you. I hope we can handle this as couples. You explain to him, and a sensible man will keep calm until he's back,or he'll tell his brother to travel to village or somewhere go get him some stuffs. Before the idiot understand what is going on he'll recieve his bags next day from courier service and he'll understand he has f**k up.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by deolu2000(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

What's the title of this movie?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

It's very easy to treat the fk up of such people. One day just surprise him by serving him your early morning poo. The idiot is bound to hate you

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Mhizzard(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
As you said you don't want to report to your husband just because it might cause unstopable fight.i will advice you to confide in your mother in law about what is happen,she will know what to do..
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by viberion: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
KillMNKnow:
Fake profile. Fake story. Dude using the profile picture to set a trap for scam

I'm glad many people still have a good brain like this person I quoted.

It's very simple, this is a fake story and the profile picture is fake. It's just an easy way to set up a scam. Hot and naive individuals will rush to message the poster.

Una go still get brain one day.
Scam story!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Archworld(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Report him now . Don't hesitate
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by serenegroup(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

Very important counsel.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by overdrive(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture

That's not her.the pic belongs to a Rwandan lady.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Fils4life: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Have a conversation with him about it. Tell him to respect the sanctity of your marriage and stop his attitude or you will raise the issue with your husband. All conversation should be recorded without his knowledge for evidence purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family / John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.