Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52385 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Xtry: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you tell him again and he doesn't want to stop, set a camera at where you know he normally come to meet you, then record his activities. Save it as a strong evidence and show it to his brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by traware(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Newton2024:
Does that picture looks like a Nigerian to you? That's a Rwandan lady. They are usually tall, dark and pretty

With a protruding forehead too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by AbuAeesha: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

Set up a hidden camera to capture his mischievous acts.
Wen ur husband comes back,say nothing and just play his records for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Namigotalktru: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

Record him show your husband don’t let him stay at your house. He’s a ungrateful fo ol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Chukkychukky(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is a timebomb waiting to xplode, u better difuse it now b4 its too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Dpaulie(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Report before he rape u

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Newton2024: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
traware:

With a protruding forehead too
You may be right.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by colizee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Make it known to him that the act disgusts you, please be frank and clear about it. If he continues, try telling your father in-law and ask him to talk to him privately (I'm assuming he is alive and also wise).

Trust me When he knows that 1 or 2 persons knows about him he will run from you.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by tubolancer(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
The guy will rape and kill you, help yourself
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by kunle75(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Before you will start mentioning devil name up and down you better sit your husband down and tell him ,and let him figure out what he wants to do with his brother before people will call you devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Danniedpastor(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away
As if the dress would cover his senses... Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by prophetfire: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

. You know you are telling lies. Continue.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by winner37(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
The best is to report the issue to your husband the earlier the better!!

He doesn't have a girlfriend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by prophetfire: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture
Don't mind her. She's telling lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by stigman(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Bring your brother to stay with you until your husband comes back
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by aklion: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
My friend better report ASAP. Wetin be afraid of them becoming enemies for life. They play by the time it backfires on you. Your eyes go open like sabinus own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Sk5050: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
You obviously didn't set boundaries initially.

That young man should stop being around you whenever your husband is not around.

You just vent my thoughts, she should warn him with all sense of seriousness and he shouldn't be allowed to come around when ever his brother is away. If she doesn't act fast the young man might frame her up and make the story to be the other way round. I hate guys who doesn't have self control, imagine his brother's wife very stupid guy
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Danniedpastor(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

First warn the younger brother... I mean pass the warning with all seriousness.
Secondly: Give him gap avoid unnecessary closeness
Restrict his movement around you... Your room should be a no no.
If he persist... Set him up to be caught . This is because,you can't report him to his elder brother without evidence.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Sk5050: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chukkychukky:
This is a timebomb waiting to xplode, u better difuse it now b4 its too late
Exactly
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Myself2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Whaaaaat ?
"So it remains between the two of you without your husband knowing" ?
For even bringing the matter here and not already dealing with it by rebukkng him strongly with a stern warning that you would tell your husband should ymhe repeat it again, says a lot about how weak you are to the said advance, you dey reason am already. Better retrace your step and tell your husband
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Prokaryote: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Install a secret camera in your house and show your husband whenever you need to let him know....the earlier the better, if not that guy will drug you and fu.k the hell out of you one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Okhuadams(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

ask him what he wants from you while voice recording it. Or if he touches you get into an argument with him while recording it do it, fast before you fall for him cos I no even trust you. Telling ur husband he might not believe but with evidence he will believe
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by SURElee(f): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Don't report till he rapes you or you both have consensual sex, you hear?

How I'm I even sure that your husband didn't set you up for the brother to make passes at you.

Do you have kids yet? you didn't mention this. Let it not be what im thinking.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Godmind2022(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Exmilitant:
Politely tell him you know what he wants, and that he should remove his mind far from the idea because it is not gonna happen.

I don't blame him though, we are in the era of sexuademic most people don't care who they fu.c.k as long as the conji spirit is satiated.

And you might be a hotty to boot. wink

You have given a good advice. I can't say it better.πŸ‘
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Gloriagee(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Less than a month ago you were undecided on if your mum or your boyfriend should stay with you. ( https://www.nairaland.com/7773338/should-let-live-me-mother).
Now Now you Don get husband wey I'm brother dey advance towards. Since na only you waka with all this plenti tales by moonlight, I wantu confirm if you're paid for storytelling by Nairaland grin
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ventura1: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Don't report him directly, look for a movie that re-enact such actions, and watch with your husband whenever he's back, then start a conversation around it, expressing serious worry about it, while emphasizing on the fact that nobody is immune to it, that it better both of you prevent it. Give suggestions and hammer on it.

Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Orderabove(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
report to your husband before he rape u
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by daniwise(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
This girl doesn't look anything Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by legacystore: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:

And you believe that that's her picture

Don't be surprised this is a male with female account catching cruise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sisisioge: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
I for don slap am commot teeth from his mouth. Let him report the matter. Anofia!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Chilpg(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by tallblackguy: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
When you brother in law is away tell you husband to buy a webcam(not up to 200k for the complete house,outside parlor and kitchen and maybe Libby. and place in hidden positions in the house so your brother can see things for himself πŸ‘πŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family / John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.