Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52284 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Fgwa: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

In her house again? Then where is the freedom.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband. My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal. I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life. How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?
This is sincerely becoming unbearable
So you prefer the sleazebag touching you to him being enemies with your husband? What if your husband has already sensed what the brother has been doing but is trying to decide whether you and the brother are having a thing or not? I just hope this won't all blow up in your face soon. undecided
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by mindful01: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Give him chance nah
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by kosiebe(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.
Exactly my point ☝️. There's no smoke without fire.
You must have giving him green light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by VOTSexchange: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Send his picture let’s see grin 🤣
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Atlantis585: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you value your marriage, report him to your husband right away. Just know that if he goes and tells your husband that you are the one coming to him, your marriage will never be the same again if not come to an end. You girls too dey create problems for yourselves.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Babathanks(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away
Is that an advice?
Is only a week guy that can’t control is konji 😉
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Exceed15: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
You are playing with fire and it will burn you severely if you don't do something about it now.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by spartanian(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
There is no easier way than to let your husband know your observations.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by djseanjohn77: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

Most likely you didn't set a defined boundary, if you continue like this, it's only a matter of time, it will look like mistake, and it will not stop until both of you are in trouble or you both decide to kill the poor man that doesn't know anything.

Set a defined boundary, stop any form of play or jkes that both of you used to engage in, whether people are therefore not. If your husband notices, tell him you are becoming uncomfortable with the kind of play his brother plays around you. Try plant a camera also for your evidence for the day you will have a confrontation with him if he goes beyond his boundary forcefully. The truth is, if your boundaries is not discussed or asserted with force, he will take it that you are enjoying it. Trust me, since your husband is a traveling type, no matter how much you love him, you will be at your lowest someday, and devil will take advantage of that.
Be wise!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
RonuRonu:
If you know you know lipsrsealed cry
this guy no well aswear grin grin
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by flyinnizam(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
fake story
fake dp
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by dbestuncle: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Has he said anything to you like toasting, if so try to make a record. If no then sit that your brother in-law down and talk sense to him while you make a record of the discussion if he apologizes or goes ahead to verbalize his intention just make a record of the entire communication and remember to tell him that if he doesn't change you would tell his brother and if he doesn't change after this. Tell your husband and give him the proof.
This guy can destroy your home so don't pity him or their relationship at all.
But never you tell your husband something this big without a proof *
Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by yesloaded: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Fake stories as always

Last time, u dey contemplate who to stay with you between your mum or your bf

Last time, u r married with 2 kids

Which one we wan believe grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Osanoghodua1: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.
You don catch am na fat liar.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by zakkxx: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kick the devil out of your House. The devil come inside men or women!! Be very careful report the idiot to your husband!!!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by meetme01: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Set him up with your phone and wipe him Oriamo cord afterwards
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Johnthesuccess: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Report him to husband as quickly as possible. But hope you too doesn't have any skeleton in your cupboard oo.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by BoldBrainz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.

I smell lies.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ehinmodu(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
He should be told what is Abt to do which is bad and has repercussion.or better still ask him what does he want actually...cos the plans has started to lunch attack.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Mudbell(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you don't want to break your home and break your husband's family in future, be bold enough to report to your husband immediately even before his arrival from journey but don't let your in-law notice that you've reported him.

If you have the mind of handling the situation by yourself, you'll blame yourself later. What of if you got raped or devil changed your emotional feelings.

Report to your husband frankly and even cleric man closer to your family
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by integrity16(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Your husband or boyfriend? Which one

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by BlessedOne259: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.

Before then (April) she was married with two kids
I have been married for five years and my marriage yielded two beautiful kids.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by dbestuncle: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Only few mother inlaw will be nice to hear this and not turn the matter on the wife. No try am o. The family will hate you forever and this can cost you your marriage I can bet my salary in this

perryy:
Anytime he shows up in your room , give him a dirty slap and report him to his father and mother if they are still alive. It is those ones that would tell u what to do next , that is wether you will tell your husband or not.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by tbliss22(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Aunty grin grin dick is dick and one might be brain shagging than the other.... Issues like is requires a quick responds as e dey hot...

Do a video or audio of him whenever he approaches you and then report him immediately both to your husband and even your husband's family...

Once his dick enters you, sope otilo grin grin especially of he's a lion in bed grin grin

You are finished!!

you will keep saying please leave me meanwhile his dick is performing wonders inside of you...

You don't start avoiding a dick after it enters you.... You do all you can not to allow it penetrate the first time... Because if you allow the man to roll it in...

That's the end, to avoid it will be pretty difficult
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by STEWpid(f): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chai..

The young man is already thinking of immersing his Gbola.

...and she might be falling too.

Chai..
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sammyscholar(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
You can also bring your grown brother to come to stay if you have any that has time to spare.
This is genius!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Amayabor1: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Report to your husband, but before you do, have evidence. A video or audio recording (preferably video). If you report to your husband without evidence, it will be your word against his brother's word and only God knows who he will beleive.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by worksmart(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Best advice. She should complain to her husband in the guise of getting his advice about what is making her feel uncomfortable without accusing the brother of making advances or having bad intentions.
If the husband get sense nobody will tell him twice to set the appropriate boundaries with his brother.
YouandiAllofus:
I see comments urging you to warn him. Before you warn, you need to also remember that it is thoughts that forms assumptions and they are not always correct. Do not warn him on something he hasn't done as warning him in advance on a sensitive issue based on assumptions may be wrong. And if you flip the coin, am sure you know how it feels. If he touches, follows, looks or does anything to your dislike, pin point the deed and hit your warning on him head-on and spot-on without delving or generalizing. Tell him never to repeat else you will tell on him. And if he does repeat or goes that far, materialize your warnings without hesitation. *Fake story or not, issues like these happens alot nowadays and your input might be relevant in a positive way to somebody, somewhere and someday*
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sofiscatedmoron: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
[s]
Nataliace [s:
post=125078591]The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

[/s]

Lies from fake account [/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.