Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52320 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Originalsly: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
I was about to condemn the he goat behavior and disrespect of your brother in law .... but when I saw your profile photo ... ehmmm .. I have nothing to say.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Hoelujohn: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Tell him you will slap him whenever he tries whatever you warned him against . If he calls your bluff by doing it again. Make true of your threat by landing a hot slap on his face. Try to tell your husband to equities house with a CCTV camera if he continues
On top fake story.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by MrDoGood(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture

She's not the one
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Menclothing: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bring your brother to the house and tell him to talk to him
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Dancebreaker: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Tell him you will slap him whenever he tries whatever you warned him against . [b]If he calls your bluff by doing it again. [/b]Make true of your threat by landing a hot slap on his face. Try to tell your husband to equities house with a CCTV camera if he continues
Very risky. Women get killed in such situations if the BIL fears escalation. Bad idea. She must do something quick.

Banging OP is the only thing on his mind. He won't stop like that,
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by MICVOCT(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stephaniegold:
Poison him

Are you ready for spiritism?
grin
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by SANCTO: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please be careful because this your so called brother in-law may be very dangerous. He can go to any length to have you (including eliminating your husband)
I urge you to get something doing so that you fall on something in case of any worst situation. This is because from your previous write ups, your relationship with your in-laws are not rosy. So reporting him to your husband might be dicey.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by dontrulee: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
It may surprise you to know that's the action was planned by your husband to test your loyalty. So, it's best you report to your husband. grin cheesy
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Salowise: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
If it's true, shout at him very loud he'll not repeat that again
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ayo2008: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

If you are not enjoying his moves, the best way to stop this is by reporting to your husband. Simple!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by MICVOCT(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

Don't give out any warning.
Don't report to your husband.
Provided the situation is real and valid, report the matter to his dad or mum.

Shun all green lights from your end also. Compose yourself.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by frozen70(f): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

As a matter of urgency
You have to report him to your husband and advice your husband to advice him not to be coming regularly especially when he is not around

If you can't tell your husband

Then in the presence of your husband, tell your brother inlaw that you will appreciate that any time he wants to come for a visit, he should inform your husband who will notify you about your intending visit

That you and your husband have put some things in place and have change somethings abouryupur house and family

This kind of brother inlaw is risky to keep your daughter or son with him alone at home
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by dragunov: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

First off, make sure you always dress decently and well protected when your husband is away. Secondly, stop being unnecessarily friendly to him and never be caught watching movies together. Finally, if he doesn't stop being stupid, report to your husband. What did I say? Report to your husband and probably capture him misbehaving to you on video camera so your husband can believe you. Don't be stupid!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by adekhingz(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Report him to your husband.. End of discussion
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by themanderon: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Do not have anything to do with that devil's child. If worse comes to worse record his foolish talk and threaten to expose him to his brother. That should scare the randy man.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Bigii(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Devil is at work. Please take down your profile picture, beautiful woman.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Machinegun91(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bring your sister too
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Goodlady(f): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Natalice, report the idiot. Can you imagine?
What does he take you for?
Get good evidence against him like voice recording or a video evidence if possible from CCTV or placing your phone on recording at an angle that ll pick him as he dey follow you to kitchen or entering your room anyhow
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by RosyIsBlessed: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Your husband or your boyfriend. Too many previous conflicting post from you. Y'all like forming stories to be noticed.

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

What if one day, he loses his patience and r@pes you. It can happen if he has truly become this persistent despite your warnings to him
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Dshocker(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Your tone as to how you are warning him matters, probably you are using a smiley face and a low tone to ask him to mean.

If you really want him to stop, slap him next time, and raise your voice at him, then he will get the message.

It seems you are not Nigerian?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by franzis(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
always have your phone close by and put on the voice recorder.. record your conversations , save and gather as evidence incase things go south.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by lagosrd: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

You yourself should compose yourself and dress decently while in your home. Enough of free blue film

Tell him you will deal with him . Infact ask him to leave your house and when your husband comes back tell your husband to invite him so that he can report himself. Stop fing like suegbe before you now say , it was the devil. You don't want them to be enemies for life but you want to end your marriage abruptly.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Your only option is to report him, to your husband.........
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by DJInfluence: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

how old are you? You are making excuses for the idiot. You are not the reason for his choice. He chose to run after his brother's wife. You better tell your husband before that guy rape or destroy your marriage. Again you are the victim so don't make excuses for him. Report him asap. Personally I think you and your husband should try to get irrefutable proof so that the family won't say you turned your husband against his brother.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by BTCog: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture
She resembles a Kenyan.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Larrykaysail(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

make a recording when you want to warn or caution him again, when you husband return tell him and play him the video .
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by smasher1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Someone suggested that you should take down your profile picture and you are yet to do that.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by KingAfo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.
Person wey no well 😂
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by quickberry(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fake story.

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by smasher1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.

Busted. So she's just advertising herself.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by bigcasava1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you don't report ur husband about it, that means you like what his Young brother is doing to you. What's ur business if they become enemy, very soon u will give in to his advances

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.