Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79546 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by falcon01: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2023
teedoxman89:
The little furniture in that one room apartment is more expensive that that of a two bedroom flat, if you know you know!!!!
I'm telling you, That guys doing well as he is an with that the things I see there, he can afford better

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2023
falcon01:
I'm telling you, That guys doing well as he is an with that the things I see there, he can afford better

So this is your definition of doing well? In this half room that is not up to a standard bedroom? Chi muoo..
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nlanalyst: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2023
teedoxman89:
The little furniture in that one room apartment is more expensive that that of a two bedroom flat, if you know you know!!!!
Una go just dey cap. Pure rubbish.
That you stay in a worrisome situation doesn't mean others do. How could these basic things in a single room be more expensive then that of a two bedroom if you aren't sick upstairs?
What's with the generalization? Why not say some two bedrooms like yours?

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Una go just dey cap. Pure rubbish.
That you stay in a worrisome situation doesn't mean others do. How could these basic things in a single room be more expensive then that of a two bedroom if you aren't sick upstairs?
What's with the generalization? Why not say some two bedrooms like yours?

Vawulence master dey calm down. You suppose know he's talking about some particular set of two bedrooms where na only pako chairs and table dey inside and not necessarily a standard and luxury two bedrooms apartment. I have even seen a whole 4 bedroom flat where nothing but doors leading to other doors were the only things in that house with clothes hanging from stools and pako tables but outside you'll say this house na eche! So .

We all know the type he's referring to. Don't take it personal...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nlanalyst: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Vawulence master dey calm down. You suppose know he's talking about some particular set of two bedrooms where na only pako chairs and table dey inside and not necessarily a standard and luxury two bedrooms apartment. I have even seen a whole 4 bedroom flat where nothing but doors leading to other doors were the only things in that house with clothes hanging from stools and pako tables but outside you'll say this house na eche! So .

We all know the type he's referring to. Don't take it personal...
You and your ilks know the type he referred to because it's your standard but I can't relate. Simple logic would have told him and you to not generalize. He could have just said "some", he didn't and went on to generalize, that's stupidity at its highest.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Nlanalyst:

You and your ilks know the type he referred to because it's your standard but I can't relate. Simple logic would have told him and you to not generalize. He could have just said "some", he didn't and went on to generalize, that's stupidity at its highest.

I don tell you, dey calm down because even you that is here claiming what I don't know how are we sure it's not your standard cos this one it is affecting you badly like this, I'm
not understanding again o.

For person wey dey alright, such things no suppose affect or bother you like this na. You can't relate but you got the picture clearly and you can't relate o. LoL... I don't know who you're trying to impress. Sha we don hear.

3 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Juliearth(f): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

The danger in this is that some naive, innocent girl may see this and just adopt it as a modus operandi. It's well sha
Have a beautiful evening.

Thanks and you too

3 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by falcon01: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

So this is your definition of doing well? In this half room that is not up to a standard bedroom? Chi muoo..
bruh, that's better than an average Nigerian Guy!

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by CodeTemplar: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2023
Stupid thread topic. Marriage is the coming together of the two and not the materials things the woman is suppose to help the man with. Goat-like thinking.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by fineboynl(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2023
grin I think the microwave is what sell it out. There are some bedroom in a flat that look just like this. With tv fridge and chair.

The microwave is just what sell it out.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Stupid thread topic. Marriage is the coming together of the two and not the materials things the woman is suppose to help the man with. Goat-like thinking.

Even if it means coming together and living under the bridge as a couple since material thing's are not important? Na wa o.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by CodeTemplar: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Even if it means coming together and living under the bridge as a couple since material thing's are not important? Na wa o.
leave me out when you reply to your thought.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
leave me out when you reply to your thought.

You came first to comment trash on my post and you said I should leave you? By the way, I'm not holding you. I think it's you who needs to vamos from my thread.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You came first to comment trash on my post and you said I should leave you? By the way, I'm not holding you. I think it's you who needs to vamos from my thread.
goat!

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
goat!

Yeah I'm the Greatest of All Time. tongue
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by femijamz: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Me way I done marry self no get this kinda apartment

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2023
teedoxman89:
My thoughts exactly grin

But guy for manage get room and parlour grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Owochogod: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Then many ladies go rotten for their papa house

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Successlane: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2023
mmm
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
As long as they don't think of birthing immediately after marriage grin
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Who told you.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by MorataFC: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2023
teedoxman89:
I don't even have half of those properties up there when I got married, but glory be to Almighty God now.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Chetas81(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2023
WHO DOES MARRIAGE REALLY HELP IN NIGERIA,AND WHY SINGLE PARENTS EVERYWHERE, LOOKING FOR THE NEW LOVE

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by aujile(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.
I saw what you did there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2023
which one ur papa and mama take start life......mumu post
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Bluffly: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.
This is why most of you girls are lazy and see relationship as poverty alleviation program. Define your future yourself. Everyone must earn. The earnings is not what gave the man the leadership but by creation and appointment by God

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Relevant123: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2023
Nigerian ladies always looking for who will take care of them grin grin
Whatever happened to staying with him while you guys plan for something
better

There are so many places in lagos where couples live happily in worse condition
trust me.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by SalamRushdie: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.

I once knew a super rich dude whose mattress was on the ground for reasons best know to him
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.

What is wrong with mouka on the floor....... 😁

I got married with mouka on the floor......... 😜😁

8 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Emekuz256(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2023
The place make ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by udeh3(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Leggodeals:
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

Lol... Very hilarious 😁
I felt like going through it the second time

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by IamGreen1(f): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! 😂

With the setting is just a humble and rich in disguise kinda of person. The occupant is already building his own house.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.