Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79543 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
sonofthunder:

Lol...... Go and price only that TV in the market.

That small konkolo TV? Hian!
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by freeborn02: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Normal na for a girl but not a man tongue

A girl that is squatting is immature. She is not qualified for relationship. She should go and make her life better first.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by franchasofficia: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
65 ke? No ooo who no like fresh vegetables.
You people will be hiding yourselves and disguising in this forum.
Are u saying Femi Ote$, Peter Obi, Sanwo-Olu and co aren't fresh enough for the umu asa chikalas shocked cheesy grin

Does sign of the cross, may God forgive my bad bad mind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Badassniggga(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
If it's on the floor abeg abort mission.
What's so bad about the mattress being on the floor? I've seen millionaires having their huge beg on the floor. What exactly does it connotes in life or in marriage? What is the importance of laying the mattress on a wooden platform? Lol human beings Sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Dshocker(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Leggodeals:
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

🀣🀣🀣🀣

How did you know you are ugly?
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by pocohantas(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am happily married. I live in what Nigerians classify as a mansion. I own cars, I am an employer of labor with so many well paid staffs (full time, part time and remote).

I own a couple of properties and investments.

I have 2 lovely kids.

By God's grace, I am doing excellently well as a young man below 40yrs.

But guess what?

I sleep on the mat cheesy

My room have a bed but I prefer to sleep on the mat cos during my growing up and suffering years, I used to sleep on the mat and sometimes with wrapper spread on the floor, so I grew to love sleeping on mat than on bed.

I cannot sleep well if I sleep on a bed, reason if I travel and lodge in a hotel, I find it difficult to sleep cos no mat, so I usually spend most of such times browsing, watching comedy skits on facebook reels and reading threads on Nairaland, Twitter, quora, etc.

My point, be careful how you judge or rate people. If you see me on a normal day outside my domain, you might take me for your regular dude and may snub me if I try to woo you, but you may never know that you missed a mini Elon Musk that could turn your life around, reason being that I no longer see reason to dress expensive. But when you see me in my whip, that's when you will know that oh na better pikin be this lol.

So dear, not all men love putting their mattress on bed, I have met so many guys like me who have money but prefer to keep their mattress on the floor.

I don't know why you men love deceiving yourselves with these UNREALISTIC STORIES. If you didn't suffer as a child, would you be sleeping on a mat? Do you know while you sleep on a mat, some others would hate that mat. So I am supposed to come break my spine sleeping and knacking you on the mat to show I am a wife material or not-materialistic.

If you like, sleep on the blade of your ceiling fan. People would always be judged by their appearance FIRST. Even you a man would first look at a physically appealing woman. If you were so down to earth, you would have married the girl selling ugu, not your goodlooking doctor wife.

And stop making it look like only women judge men by their looks or whip. The first thing you see is the look, not character, not their heart. It is the height, complexion...etc, that makes you approach a man or woman for their contact. It is totally normal to rate people by their appearance. What is wrong is being condescending about it.

There is this store I shop from, the number of men that have blocked me there, If I weren't dressed good or seemingly mobile, they won't stop me!! Everybody likes good thing.

Make una carry this yeye sanctimonious attitude enter 3MB abeg. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by sonofthunder: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That small konkolo TV? Hian!

Fo price it then repeat that sentence.... Lol
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
Are u saying Femi Ote$, Peter Obi, Sanwo-Olu and co aren't fresh enough for the umu asa chikalas shocked cheesy grin

Does sign of the cross, may God forgive my bad bad mind grin
You are forgiven πŸ˜‚
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by castro(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Some ladies in this forum may never grow up until they reach 50 years. Kontinu.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by chrisblack1234: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Some posts are just funny.. A man with bed, TV., mattress, fridge..and you think and you think he is not ready.. Lol..come to my area and see men sleeping on ground with wife and kids..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by lotkyes200: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.

Not true i got married mine was on the floor i move to a 4bedroom and still have it on the floor untill the woman sing in my ears and i change them lolz
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by drsibz66(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=125102252]True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never

It's only Nigeria girls that are always entitled but yet myopic that will think a guy or man who can have this kind of taste and afford this now won't be able to become to become a millionaire or billionaire in a couple of years.
From the settings of this room I am almost sure the owner is educated, and has a bright future. Simple.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by dbestuncle: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
You lie! There plenty people who started from points lower that this abeg.
Then check very well that guy maybe renting an expensive part of town. Who can even afford to upgrade once marriage becomes the next agenda.
Better marry a man who has a future

Jewessgratitud3:
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! πŸ˜‚
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
carl90:
Do not despise the days of small beginnings.
This is a neat apartment and a bro can get married in a place like this.
When he gets more blessings,he can always get a bigger place or even build his own house.
life a na gaga

As simple as ABC, if a guy can arrange an apartment like this without borrowing or putting up with the Joneses, I don't think he's struggling.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Chummynoni(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Highest 500k and he didn't acquire them all in one day.
500k? lol. I think you need to make some findings how much the chairs alone worth. I am using this type of chair and I know how much it worths . This property in the picture worth more than a million

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by tachia406: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
BigYash:
That is why a lady should not have a say in a man's life.. Because they can't even stand for themselves (Broke ass) ,then you see her calling a hustling guy broke ..

If they minus all the help and gifts most of these girls got from the men they call scum,you will see that they are worth nothing..
Guy, you correct die. Na so I toast one wey de form say she de work for bank. A 200k apartment with nice furniture. We started slowly and later begin reason marriage after some months.

Na so I insist say she must stop all those men that have been calling her. This girl will be on a call and two others will be disturbing even before she dropped.

I come tell her say if we must progress with this marriage plans, those calls must stop. She was doing fine. Spending money in this hard time like she's actually working with CBN.

To cut the long story short, since I stopped her from those hook up runs, and give her close marking, the girl broke like a house rat.

I later come discover her salary no come reach 50k sef with a GT loan to service on top.

If not for olosho work they don't have anything just to de form fake posh with old men money

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Proudpolygamist: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

See who is thinking I'm pained grin

Bae, I don pass this stage Tay Tay! I just dey marvel at Una thinking capacity. It is on the floor. grin

U wan reason me? grin

I no get time for Una nonsense. Tony elumelu children dey come marry una cheesy Just wait

Poor things claiming posh

Na so i see one fine babe this morning, i try talk to her she dey one form 9 i bun her 2 seconds, only for me to enter Hausa quarters kom see this same gal use okada take kom buy banga rice 300# wey she go chop this morning. Omor ma head burst ahswearogod. These bitches ain't shit
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nnemuka(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
kayperry:

And what is wrong, criminal or evil about living in a single room, we need to start re- sensitizing ourselves from all these social media influences and nonetities who feel they can mislead the people becos they have data

it might shock you the bitch that posted that nonsense, her father and mother did not have half of what is in that one room she posted before they marry.

You think a post like these one is to pressure or slam guyz buh gurlz are at the recieving end which ever way it goes
Gay azz is upset...Sorry Katy Perry pls drink water grin

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nnemuka:

Gay azz is upset...Sorry Katy Perry pls drink water grin

grin grin Oh No!!!

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chummynoni:
500k? lol. I think you need to make some findings how much the chairs alone worth. I am using this type of chair and I know how much it worths . This property in the picture worth more than a million

Ok.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by belladonna18: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don't see what's actually wrong with this apartment.
There's a bed, couch, tv, refrigerator,centre table. What else do you need as a lady.

Why are some ladies so dependent and lazy? If you think it's not complete enough, you can add yours. Must there be a mattress cast. Personally,I don't think it's necessary cos to me it's a home for insects sometimes if you're the type who doesn't fumigate your house regularly.

Don't you have your own properties as a lady?
If you think there's need for an air conditioner, washing machine or the bed cast and others, why not get them yourself?

But I Sha don't like all these nonsense materialistic ladies o. Must he provide everything? Even if he had nothing in his apartment, you both can work things out together

Little drops of water make a mighty ocean.
I understand some ladies live with the fear of being replaced by another woman on the long run during the course of marriage after their endurance and possible contribution, but that doesn't matter. You can easily remove your properties once you're leaving him that's if he even tries such.

The reason why he can't try such is that once he remembers you're the owner of like 80% of the items in the house,it's going to be difficult for him to take such decision.

Inasmuch as I have a roof over my head and data on my phone with a Good fearing husband, what the hell am I looking for?

Materials my foot. All y'all ladies need is love care and respect from your hubbies, not his material whatever that he has. Nonsense
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
it looks clean and decent so depends on ur level or phase or situation in life.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Blazadenise(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
I didn't even have some of this appliances and furniture when i got married in 2018......
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Adiele72: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Any girl that finds that place comfortable also shouldn't be thinking of marriage and also think of marriage too...
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by IamMobisola(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I like this room. It’s beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.

Not true
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BabaIbo: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nnemuka:

Olodo is calling me lil girl grin grin

My father (may his soul RIP) was a comfortable man before his demise and as far back as 2017, I was living alone in a 2bedroom flat fully furnished. cool

Now run along with your bad belle... broke ass

Wey Rey, we are talking about owning houses here and not renting an apartment which almost everyone can do.
Same way you think he was comfortable is the same way many young guys are comfortable out there.
With at least 2 houses(mainly for commercial purposes), a personal car and a viable and moving source of income, an unmarried young man even if he is still living in his parents house is supposed to be comfortable, but with that men of these days still hustle more because the expectation of the society from young men these days is not the same with the expectation from young men of those days.

Let me just stop directing words to him because of the bolded. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

Bad belle? How? I know you before, abi wetin concern me and you?
I only replied your comment because of the way you money-shamed others when you're not even the richest in the building where you live.

Me, broke ass? Nairaland and making some people feel like they have opinion about others ehn, oya na Mrs Nnemuka Dangote I don hear you.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jorge91: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

If u have cried and beg God for husband, u Will understand, while rejecting men that lives in this type of apartment remember no condition is permanent and as long as u are breathing and hustling, there is hope.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Slurity(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
we married for over 7 years, a car, 3 kids, house project going on even though only one of the couple is working still have mattress in all the rooms on the floor till date. I dont even see the need to change that.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by assholemods: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Una go just dey talk rubbish! My mattress is always on the floor before and after marriage that is how I find it comfortable to sleep.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by assholemods: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Slurity:
we married for over 7 years, a car, 3 kids, house project going on even though only one of the couple is working still have mattress in all the rooms on the floor till date. I dont even see the need to change that.
Do mind him they will just pick phone to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Lexusgs430: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
You married as a boy bdat
Is the marriage still intact?

26 years and still counting......... 🀣😜

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.